92 - Red (Prequel for yellow)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wherein Red is the colour for love

***

Last night was another hard night for Lisa, she has been having heartache before she goes to bed. The doctor worried that if the aching continues she might be on her critical condition with her heart disease.

"You need to have heart surgery, as soon as possible, Lisa" Her doctor announced. Lisa didn't smile,  but when her mother looks at her way, she quickly formed a smile on her face. 

She didn't like the idea of opening her body to replace a new organ on her. She knows the possibility of death during the operation. And also she's afraid that she won't get to see her mother again.

But she didn't want her mother to get more worried for her, she wanted to make sure she'll act tough in front of her.

"You will be better," Her mother said and held her hand before squeezing it tightly. "We will find you a donor" She added and kissed Lisa's forehead.

"Then I'll stay alive until you find me a donor" She joked but her mother didn't smile at her. "It was a joke mom" She added and heard a sighed from her mother.

"I know you will fight, but don't worry I'll be there with you," Her mother said all Lisa Can do was smile back at her and burying all her fears that she doesn't want to show her mother.

 

Lisa was smiling while staring at a tree in front of the bench where she sits in the mini garden of the hospital. Lisa was watching how two birds stay together on one branch of the tree.

"Will I ever fall in love?" She asked herself. She was young when she found out that she was suffering from heart disease. She never really knew what it feels like to fall in love. "Will, I ever found the one?" Lisa asked herself again.

She was being extra dramatic lately since she's hook on a Korean drama since she was always on her television inside her room since she didn't know anyone on the hospital.

Some of the patient where older than her and some are too young at her age. She really doesn't know someone with the same age as her.

You can hear a light sobs inside Lisa's room after the 9:00 am a drama that she watched. "It's too early to cry, Lisa" Her nurse giggled. "Let me check your vitals" She added.

"It's not my fault, blame the drama that I watched" She giggles and wipes her tears.

"Do you want to change your hoodie?" Her nurse asked. Lisa looked at what she's wearing and shook her head.

"Nope, it's my favourite" Lisa smiled mentioning how she wants to wear her favourite yellow hoodie.

"If I were you I would change" The nurse dared. "Someone's gonna confined in front of your room," She said while wiggling her eyebrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter