11th - Dish

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In which Lisa is a famous chef and Jennie is a food blogger 


A lame update. 

***


Everyone was looking at the girl who was marching her way to Jennie's desk at her office. It was Mina, daughter of the president where Jennie works.  

"You're Jennie right?" Mina asked her and Jennie can see the anger in her eyes.  

"Yes, ma'am" Jennie answered with full of confidence. 

Jennie is one of the best bloggers in their office, her speciality is writing about food. 

"I want you to write something bad about her restaurant! And I want it ASAP!" Mina said while dropping the magazine at her table.  She saw a blonde girl wearing a chef's uniform in the front page.  

Jennie knows it was Lisa, a very famous chef.  She never writes articles about her but she knows that her restaurant is really a great place to go based on her research. 

"But ma'am, I just can't write something bad about someone just because I want to. That's being subjective" 

"I don't care, that girl just broke up with me. It's my revenge. Do it tonight or you're fired" Mina said before marching her way out.  


Jennie stayed late that day.  She on her laptop and she couldn't write any bad things about the restaurant. 

Jennie didn't want to do it but she was threatened by someone with power. She hated the system but this is the only way to survive life. 

" my life" She took a deep breath before writing something for the request of her boss.  

Everything she writes was obviously fake. And she really feels bad at herself as a writer. 

Jennie takes another deep sigh and shakes her head before posting it online. 

Just after 5 minutes later, people leave a lot of negative comments on it.  They even trending of boycotting the restaurant.  

Jennie gulped as she scrolls through the comments. Almost everyone leaves a bad comment for the restaurant and Lisa.  

Jennie felt guilty about what she did.  Jennie took a deep breath before closing her laptop.  

 


The next morning Mina visits Jennie and bring her a coffee. 

"This is to my favourite writer," Mina said before giving her the coffee on her hands. "You did a great job, Jennie" Mina smiled at her and Jennie forced a fake smile too.  


The following days Jennie still feel bad about herself. She just can't take and feels bad about it. 

Jennie drove herself to the said restaurant of Lisa. Luckily it was open but no one was inside except Lisa. 

Jennie found herself on the front door of the restaurant. She was about to leave but the door suddenly open and Jennie saw how Lisa smile so brightly. 

"Finally my first customer! Come in, I'll give you a free dessert!" Lisa said excitedly while dragging Jennie inside.  

"Here's our menu, take your time finding what you want for today. But I'll assure you everything will be the best dish you'll ever have" Lisa said brightly while she waits for Jennie to order. 

Jennie felt sad,  she just writes bad things about this jolly person in front of her.  

While Lisa was preparing for her food, Jennie looks around. The interior of the restaurant is better in picture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter