44-Autumn (Weather pt. 4)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And just like that,  Jennie is back on Lisa's arm. Lisa opened her arms again for Jennie. 

After Jennie comeback home crying, all of her efforts in moving on just vanished. And she accepted Jennie in open arms. 

"Baby, why did you change the arrangement of your flat?" Jennie asked on one afternoon while Lisa was trying her best to cook just for Jennie. 

"I want new ambience," Lisa said and stir her food. She lied and didn't tell Jennie that she was moving on from her. 

"Then why did you cut your hair?" Jennie again asked. 

"I want a new look,  that time.  And saw this girl on the magazine—" Lisa stopped her lies when Jennie back hugged her. Lisa held Jennie's arm around her waist. 

"Stop lying" Jennie sobs on her back. A tear escaped on Lisa's eyes. "I'm sorry for coming back home late" Jennie cries even harder. 

They both stayed in their position while crying. Lisa tried to comfort Jennie by rubbing her arms. 

Lisa removed her arms around her waist and faced Jennie. She held her face and kiss her tears away.  

"It's not about how early or late you are. What matter now is that you're here with me again" Lisa cries and kissed her forehead like she used to. 

Jennie held Lisa's small face and pecked a kiss on her lips. "I love you" Jennie whispered on her ears. Lisa answered her using her lips and kissed her lips too. 

 

Just like how the leaves fall off the trees every autumn. Lisa falls in love with Jennie deeper than she expected on the autumn season. 

She smiled while watching Jennie read her book.  She kissed the back of her hands that was intertwined with hers.  

Jennie looked at her and raised an eyebrow to her. "Stop distracting me, babe. I want to finish thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter