Gayly Love (Part IV)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: This chapter is a Rated M Chapter. ..Warning!!!


Baekhyun's POV


"Oh, come on Taeyeon if you don't feel that way, then don't problem it, it's good for you,you'll not feel the pain that everyone might feel"
"Tss . . It's good for you to say that because you're not in my position. If you only saw them kissing like . . ."
"Like what?. . ."
"Like THIS. . ."

I was surprise at her sudden move, we kissed once again. Now she's being aggresive, I bet that she's drank to do that like what happened earlier. We're still in front of the back door of the club, she kiss me with so much passion that it really turns me on. . . .


Damn this girl really makes me a man. I couldn't help but to moan as I respond to her kisses. She push me to lean on the door, she's really good at this session, no wonder why many girls want to spend a night with her. She's really like a man

"OH . GOD!! TAEYEON!! . . . Not here . . hmmpp"
"Ahh .Baek . I really miss you, . Ahh . "
"I .I . Oh god! I miss you too . . . ."

My gosh, her lips works really great, she keeps kiss me fully on my lips to my jaw and my neck really hard. I push her a little to see her face, and she looks directly to my eyes as if she's asking for more.

Then after I saw her pleading look, I grab her hand and pull her into the back and darker part of the club, then I pinned her on the wall.


"Baek . . . I'm so frustrated right now, I can't even have with Tiffany and now I feel like I want you so bad . . ."
" Taeyeon, were just the same, Chanyeol didn't want to touch me at all, and like you I'm also craving for you"

Then I kiss her, harder than what she did. I showed her my manly side, that I am the dominant one. I kiss her soft lips down to her beautiful neck,

"Oh , Baek . . .that feel so good . . Ahh ."
"Moan my name Taeyeon, hmm . ."
"Oh Baek . .Bae-Baekhyun. . ."

She hugs me closer everytime I her sweet spot, I and bite her neck till turns red leaving a love bite . I roamed my hand all over her y body, I admit that even she's wearing a black coat tux, She still looks so y, even she's acting like a man, she never forget to take care of her figure.


I loosen her tie, removed her coat and the three buttons on top of her pink long sleeve polo. She also slowly my polo, and after I do her polo, she kiss me once again while her hands were roaming around my bare chest


"Baek do you work out? You do have a nice body . . ."
Then i see her playful smirk, and when I was about to respond she again my neck . . .nibbling while biting it. I cant handle anymore the pleasure she's giving me, I lean on my hand on the side of her head to support my body not to crash on top of her, while she's still leaning on the wall doing what she's best.


"Is neck biting, your expertise??"
"No, this is what I'm expert at . . ."
"Oh god Taeyeon, . . Ahhhh"

She left my neck and move to my body, she kiss and every part of it. She roam her right hand down to my abdomen while and my hard chest.


"Ahh . .Taeyeon your such a turn on. . You know that?? . Ahh . .k"
"I know"
"Now it's my turn"

I turn her around, with her back facing me. I pulled down her polo revealing her soft milky white skin. I dont want 'to waste anytime so I her neck wanting to leave another mark, while I fully her pink polo.

After I undo her buttons, I finally see her biggest treasure. I was hesitating if I could touch it, but she noticed that my hands were shaking, so she held my hands and guide me to her . She put my hands on top of her mounds while her hands were on top of mine. I massage her mounds with her guide, I saw her trying hard not to make a sound so captured her lips and she let out a soft moan between the kiss.

She then turn around, facing me, and continue our make out session, one of my hands were on her while the other one was on her face. Her one hand were also on my face while the other one is travelling south. She slowly sliding down her hands from my chest, to my not so form abs down to my belt. I thought that she will unbuckle it but it moves down to my side.

"Your such a tease . . Taeyeon"

I whispered at her and she gave me a smirk once again. I looked at her eyes and I see the love and lustful look. 

"Dont stare at me like that, Baek, . . ."


I see her blushing for the first time tonight, and its my turn to gave a smirk. I lift her and lean her back on the same wall. Her legs were tied across my waist. i didn't remove her bra but I held it up so I can feed my self like a baby.

She locked her hands on my hair while I keep my mouth on her mounds, every part of it including her cute erected pink buds.


"Gosh Baek, your so good, how can you be a gay if your so good at this . . .hmmm . "
"Well, how about you? How can you be a lesbian when you can turn on a guy like this . Hmmppp"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter