Love For Hire IX

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“No  Please that’s not true! . . .”
”Believe me Taeyeon, he just fooled you, he didn’t love you, he just played with you”
”No, Stop! I don’t want to hear any of that . . . .”

”You have to stop Taeyeon, He’s not meant for you . . .”

“No!~”

“I’m here, I’ll always be here”

“No Dean, I want him . . .no . . .”

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“NO!! . . .”

“Eomma!” I wake up again, from that same nightmare. A nightmare that I wish happened differently. My mind was in daze for quite some time, but not until I saw my daughter worriedly looking at me, my sense somehow get back from it own place.

“Eomma, are you ok? Your dreaming bad again . . .”

“I’m ok Hanni . . .I’m ok”

“Are you sure Mom? You’re always having a bad dream, I’m getting worried”

“I’m Ok Hanni, Don’t worry about me, ahh . . . where are we now?”
”We’re almost there . . .” I look out the window, and see the tall buildings around, signaling that we already reach the main city.

“Seoul . . .Ahnyeong! Its been a while . . . ” I said as I look out the window. Seeing the people busily walking around reminds me of my first time coming here, the strange and nervous feelings was still the same but the difference now is that, I’m not alone.

“Eomma, have you called Appa? I message him earlier but he hasn’t replied yet”

“Ahh yes Baby, he said that he will meet us after the tour, I already asked permission on your Professor that we will separate from them after this”

“Ok Yes! . . .” Its been a while since the last time I saw the big smile of my daughter, we didn’t spend much time together, so this is really a big opportunity for us.

As soon as we reach our first destination, the instructor started our tour.

 

“ . . Ok . . . Attention everyone, were here at the The rear garden of Changdeokgung Palace, one of the Royal Palaces of Joseon Dynasty, still standing in Seoul . . . .”

  

“Wow its really, beautiful here, Eomma . ..  Eomma look at the guards . .”

“Hahaha Wahh! . . . its like were in a drama setting, Its my first time visiting here . . .” I’ve been here twice but I didn’t thought of coming to this place, well thanks to my daughter, I got to experience this. We tour around the historic places, like the Changdeokgung Palace Garden,the Deoksugung Palace and Jongmyo Shrine, and gosh its so beautiful. Its true, you will really appreciate your nation, once you see and understand your history, and I now I feel like I became a true citizen.   The tour finish up late afternoon, so we end up so hungry after that. We only eat snacks, in between, until the end.     

“Ok so Ms. Hanni, I guess you’re not going with us back home . . .”
”Yes Sir . . .”

“So since you already signed the waiver, and you’re with  your Mom, then, we better go, Ms. Kim . . . we’ll leave you for now, have a great bonding, and see you soon Hanni!”

“Thank you Mr. Kang . . .have a safe trip” After separating from them, we looked for a place to wait.

“Eomma, where are we going now? Are you familiar with this place?”

“Ahh No, I already forgot, its been so long since I’ve been here, ahh . . . lets just wait here, for Appa”

“Eomma,  you mention before that you have a friend here, why don’t you contact her? . ..”

“Ahh Your Aunt Sunny . . . Ahh I’m sorry baby, but we lost contacts for years now so . . . “ Hanni  just frown in response.

“Lets just wait for Appa, he’s on his way now” After waiting for an hour, I finally saw the man were waiting for.   

“Sorry Hon, I’m late I had to pick up something, mwuah! . ..” And Dean gave me a greeting kiss on my cheeks.

“Appa! . .  I miss you” and Hanni gave him a big hug.

“Aww my baby missed me”

“Appa, I’m hungry, can we eat now?”

“Why you didn’t eat yet?”

“hahaha, We were so busy on the tour, so we didn’t get one, . . “
”Aww my poor babies, don’t worry I already reserved a table for 3 so lets go . . “

One thing thats good about this guy is he really made an effort to make me and my daughter happy, even though his very tired from work, he always make sure to make time for us, like now, he came all the way from Busan just to meet us.

“Wow Appa, Its so delicious . . I’m so full right now”

“Well its good to hear that, so how was your tour?”

“Its so great Appa, we went to different palaces and we also went to the famous Deoksugung wall, Eomma isn’t that where the famous, Im Yoona, shoot her music video? . . .”

“hmm?  . . .” I was caught off-guard.

“I said, the Deoksugung wall, that we went to, isn’t that where actress Im Yoona, shoot her music video . . .”

“Ahh . . .  ye-yes!” I awkwardly said yes. I always feel uneasy whenever I hear or encounter her name. It must be the feeling of guilt thats why.

“Appa, where are we going now after this”

“Hmmm . . where do you want to go?”

“Hmm I want to go to amusement park, I want to ride the roller coaster”

“Ok but since its already dark and its close now,  we’ll go tomorrow”

“Aww . . .ok Dad” Hanni frowned in disappointment but still obvious that she’s excited. Nothing can make us, mothers, even more happier than to see her child smile in happiness. After that fun dinner, we’re ready to go home.

“Stay here, I’ll get my car . . “ And we wait. While waiting a familiar figure, suddenly passed by my sight and one tall man hopped off the car, wearing a fine black suit.

“Wait, is that . . .”I just looked at him, I was hesitant to get close to that guy, thinking that I might get wrong, but as long as I look at him, the more my heart beat fast, and that made me decide . . .

“Wait here Hanni, just stay here . .. “

“Mom, where are you going? Dad might be here now . ..”

“Just stay right there, tell you Dad if he comes to wait for me, I’ll just check on something” and I followed the man inside the hotel.

“Where is he? . . . No please! . . . I cant loose him now . . .” I thought. I looked everywhere, my eyes were busy looking around as I stand on the center  of the crowded lobby.

“Please, . . .please. . . oh please . . .I got to find him” my eyes were busy searching but then one hand grab my attention.

“Dean!”

“What are you doing? Who are you looking for?” The moment I look in his eyes, my tears started to fall down, it feels like I’m lost in the middle of this strangers. I’ve lost my words, I don’t know what to feel, so I just hug him.

“Come on, Lets go home . .. “ Without saying a word I followed him. I was quiet all through out the ride. I was silently crying as I look out the window.

“Honey, Taeyeon? Are you ok?” I didn’t respond, I was looking outside, thinking of that man, I didn’t say any word until we reach his condo unit.

“Goodnight Appa, goodnight Eomma  . ..” I heard my daughter said, even though I wasn’t in the mood, I tried to smile at my daughter, assuring her that I’m ok. After fixing my things, on his room, I walk out to the balcony to fresh up my mind.

“Taeyeon ah . . . Are you ok? You’ve been like that since a while ago . .”

“I saw him Dean, I think I saw him . . .”

“Who? . . .”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter