One Halloween Night (Part V Final)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

 

It was exactly 5:40 am when we left the hotel. Baekhyun finally found his wallet, it’s only on the table. I drove  him back to his dorm and said our temporary goodbye. He kiss me one last time before stepping out of my car. Maybe we’ll just wait again for another time to meet each other.

After sending him off I straight ahead to our dorm. I was about to shout to tell them I’m home when I heard them mentioning my name and Baekhyun’s name, so I peeked in and I’m shocked to hear that they’re actually talking about us especially, what we did last night, but did they know about it?

 

“I went to their hotel room, to return the wallet and then. . .”

Ahh so they’re actually know about that stuff. I can’t believe it  . . .

“ . . .then I saw them kissing . . .”

OMO!! Yoon awas there in our room while we’re doing that? And she actually saw us making love? OMO!! Its’s o embarrassing!!

“ . .. WOW!! TAeyeon is all grown up now!! . . .”

“ . . . When I heard them screaming I bumped at the table and hurt my knee. . .”

AH!! So that’s why I heard something last night, that must be because of Yoona, Now I’m sure I’ll get a lot of tease from all of them.

 

“OMO!!~~”

 

I suddenly burst out and that makes them so surprise

“TAEYEON!! . . .”

“Ah . .HI girls. . .I’m Home?!. . .”

And with that they come closer to me, closer and . . .

“AHH!! TAEYEONNIE!!. . . AHH!! . .Why?? . .. WHAt happen? . . How was it? . . “

They’re jumping up and screaming out loud and asking me random things

“So, How is he? Is he good? Are you together now? Did you?”

“Whoah!! . ..slow down girls. . .let Taeyeon sit first “

“Right, Thank you Fanny-ah”

“So how was it? Did you two made up already?”

“aAh. . .First is you know all of that stuff? You actually plan that last night?”

“Well, obviously yes Taeyeon. I’ve  made a move for you to get back together”

“But why FAny-yah!”

“Why? cause I want to help you and it did helped you, see? You twi got back together and you also enjoyed last night I mean your midnight, so it’s a success”

“Yah, it’s a successful plan so tell us already, what happened to you two?”

“Ah. . .before that , Yoona-yah. ..I’m sorry for what you see and heard last night, I didn’t know that . . .”

“It’s ok Unnie. . .I understand, it’s my fault “

“It’s Ok Taeyeonie, ok so tell us Is he good?”

“Yah!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!! Why you kept on asking such question?”

“Wae?? I just weant to confirm what Yoona told us . . .so?”

“Choi Sooyoung, what you heard is enough, Yoona told you already what happen so I don’t want to elaborate more about it. . .it’s so embarrassing. .. “

“Yah! Taeyeonnie, don’t be shy, it’s a normal thing for us girls, we feel pleasure and it’s hard to resist that, don’t be shy to us”

“YAH!! HYOYEON-ah!! Don’t say such things to my Boo!”

“HAhaha, don’t get jealous Fany, you’re so much better than me. . .”    
“YAH!! TAEYEONNAHH!!. . .”

 

It’s true is not my thing but Hyo’s right.When your partner is a Byun like Byun BAekhyun, you will not resist the pleasure he’ll give you. I admit it Baek is so great, he’s really an expert on this matter .

On the other hand, tiffany is much better than me in terms of . I heard her twice before when she’s with Nichkhun Oppa at our dorm. They thought everyone is gone but they didn’t notice me being a house fairy in my room and since my room is next to her I heard every single word she moaned.

I can’t understand what they’re saying cause the two usually talk in their language, all I can hear is Nichkhun oppa’s name a little grunt.

It’s already 7: 10 when we finished teasing each other. They really like to tease me specially onthis topic specially that yadong girl Choi Sooyoung. After we finished talking we ate our breakfast together then Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon went out for their own schedule while me and Tiffany stayed at the dorm to watch some movies.

I didn’t notice that I smiling like an idiot while watching, I just realize it when Fany tapped my hand

 

“He’s good isn’t it?”

“YAH!! We’re done on that topic,”

“Com’on Taeyeon, I’m your bestfriend, you’re smiling there alone, you must be remembering it,  you can tell me Taeng,  don’t be shy”

“Ok. . .But I’ll only tell this to you, Honestly. . . Yes. ..He’s great , he’s really great, Fany it’s so . .. unexplainable. . . “

“I know It shows on your face . . . and your neck . .”

“Wha-what?!! . . . Where?. . .”

“You don’t know you have a hickey? It’s really red, see?  . . he must have bitten you so bad”

 

I hurriedly go to the mirror and look at my neck and there I saw it. . .That Byun Baek . . .

“So Taeyeonnah!! What are your plans now? I mean you two are together now. . .so. . “

“Well we still didn’t talk about it, we both want to keep it a secret  for now except for the members”

“I see, how about the rumor?. . “

“We will let that pass for now, we won’t confirm nor deny it, just let it be there“

“I’m so proud of you Taengoo!! .  .Aww!! BaekYeon President is here to  support you guys”

“Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter