Gayly Love (Part VIII)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:56 pm

 

“Babe! . . . Yes, I’m here, I’ll just talk to him, ok? I’ll meet you later, . . . arraso. . . catch you later, what? Dinner? . . .ooh! I know what you want”

Tiffany was on the middle of talk with her loving boyfriend when a familiar voice interrupt her.

 

Tiffany’s POV

“ahh Fany?” Oh my god don’t tell me . . .

”Tae-Taeyeon?”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” we both said in unison. I know that she’s uncomfortable, because she’s avoiding an eye contact with me, so . . .

“ I’m about to meet someone here, but I guess his not coming”

“Who?”

“a friend”

“ahh ok . . .”

“ahh how about you Tae-yeon-ssi”

“ahh I was about to see Baekhyun here, so I . . .”

“Ahh Taeyeon can I talk with you? It’s been months since the last time we met.. .”

“Ahh I’m sorry but I really have an important meet up with upstairs, maybe sometime, … Tiffany-ssi” she walk past me, but then I held her hand. . .

“Please . . . Taeyeon?” and with an awkward smile she agreed. We went a simple coffee shop, the place we used on dates.

“Ahh it’s been a long time since I came back here, the interior still looks the same . . “ I said to at least lessen the awkwardness between us.

“ahh so, What do you want to talk about?”

“Ahh Taeyeon, I just want to say sorry about the last time we met. I feel ashamed at what I did. I didn’t mean to do it and I’m sorry if I got mad at you, I know I shouldn’t shout at you, but . ..  “ I see pain in her eyes while I look at her, I guess she was still in pain.

“I guess . . . you can’t forgive me at this moment . . I understand ..”

“Fany, did you ever loved me?”

“Taeyeon-ah … I -I ahh . .”

“I guess you didn’t …”

“No!!”

“Then why can’t you answer? It’s just a simple yes or no!”

“Of course Taeyeon! I did love you! . . .but .. . “

“but that was before? Right? You did love me . . . before, now…”

“I came here to apologize to what I did, I can understand if you can’t accept it yet, but please give me a second chance to make it up to you”

“Make it up to me? Why? your the one who broke up with me, I can and was willing to forgive you but, the pain your giving me is enough to give up. That was not the first time I caught you cheating,  I’ve caught you many times, I know that I am not on the same level with those guys, I’m not even a man, but come on Tiffany, respect . .  is what I need, even as your lover.”

And with that I see hurt and disappointment in the way she talks, It hurts but this is part of our plan, hurting them to gave up on us, but I guess that was cruel thing to do, and I’m sincerely sorry to them.

“Taeyeon, I’m sorry, please give me a chance to make things right, I promise I’ll make it up to you“

“What if. . . . I tell you that I still want you,or shall I say I still have feelings for you, what can you say?”

“ahh Taeyeon. . .” Oh no, this is not part of a plan, think Tiffany!! Our long silence was cut off when her phone rings.

“excuse me, Hello?” and I’m sure it’s Baekhyun.

“Hey Taeyeon, where are you? Can you come tonight?”

“oh yeah, the dinner. . . ahh I’m sorry but I can’t, I’m really sorry Baek”

“oh is that so, well, its alright, ahh when will be your out? I’ll just pick you up then”

“No, you don’t have to, I’ll stay a little late in the office, you can go home first, I know your tired”

“oh ok . . . call me if your done”

“ok, but don’t stay up late for me, sleep if your sleepy ok?”

“Ok, bye Taeyeon!”

“Bye!” and she put down her phone.

 

“Why did you lie to Baekhyun?, you could have go to your suppose to be dinner, why you didn’t?”

“Because of you,. . .we have a lot to talk about, I have a lot to ask you, and I want to clarify things on us, I don’t want to waste this opportunity now that your here”

“ahh Taeyeon about your question awhile ago. . .”

“Shh, I understand, base on your reaction I guess you don’t feel the same for me anymore, and I accept it,

“Taeyeon, I’m am really sorry, you might get tired of me saying this but, no words to say, just sorry

“hmmm . . The way you hurt me tells that you don’t care for my feelings anymore, I’ll just punish myself if I continue to love you, so the moment you said break up, I thought to myself, is this true? Are you really breaking up with me? Can I live without you? But counting all the things you’ve done that hurts me, made me realize that I should stop.”

I kept silent, hearing this, made me feel more guilty, I am not really this kind of person, I don’t like cheating, but I guess no one will believe in me because I already cheated. But I have no choice but to do this. Chanyeol has done his part, Baekhyun seems ok with their break up, I guess dealing this with Taeyeon will be so hard.

“Taeyeon, believe me those time that were together was one of the happiest thing that happened in my life, and I did loved you, but . . . something happened that I can’t even explain. I know that I didn’t became loyal, and it’s my fault, that’s why I’m here, sincerely asking for forgiveness.”

“I am slowly starting to forget and forgive you, but it’s too hard, specially that I know in myself that I still have feelings for you.”

“But you know that I can’t return your feelings for me . .”

“I know, that is why I hate myself,” I have no more words to say.

“Taeyeon - ah I’m sorry that I hurt you this much” if only you know my reasons. . .

Our talk ended really late, I didn’t ask her to drive me home but I’m glad she did, I was about to bid goodbye but . ..

“Taeyeon! What are you doing?” she suddenly lean closer to me.

“I’m just checking something . .” and after that she lean closer and closer, while her eyes are fixed on mine. Our face are few centimeters aways, I thought she’s going to kiss me, so I ready myself, but then she backed out.

“This isn’t right ..” I heard her say.

“I’m sorry Tiffany”

“It’s ok, so . . .  thank you for driving me home. And again I’m sorry”

“Tiffany, I don’t know, but someday . ..maybe . .  slowly I can forgive you and I hope after that we can become friends again”

“Sure, I’ll patiently wait, thank you Taeyeon!”

“Bye,  till next time …” and she drove off the road. Hmm I guess our talk was on the halfway of success, just a little more time and we’ll both be fine.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

After minutes of driving, finally I’m in front of our Baekhyun’s condo. I rest for a while thinking all the stuffs that happened to me this day

“ . . . why did you do that, Taeyeon?” I was recalling again all the things I said to Tiffany. Do I still have feelings for her, if I have, then what about Baekhyun?, what am I feeling for him though? I was getting confused, I thought I already know my heart but I guess even my heart is playing hard with me.

After minutes of thinking I decided to go up, since it’s really late. When I reach his unit, I silently went in, hoping that I won’t wake him up, but I failed . . .

“Tae-Taeyeon? . .is that you?”

“ahh Baek? Why are you sleeping there on the sofa? Didn’t I told you, not to wait for me?”

“I know, but I can’t help it, I’m so worried th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter