Lovely Gap IV

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Taeyeon, I really can’t hide this anymore”

“Huh? What is it?”

“I . . . I really  . . .”

“Your really what?  . . . . Come on say it Suho . . .”

“Hmmmpp . . ..” And he kissed me on the lips . . .

“Suho, Why . . . . “

“Taeyeon, I’m sorry but I really cant hide this feelings anymore”

“What? Don’t tell me you . . . you . . .”

“Yes Taeyeon, whatever your thinking is right . . . I li- . . .”  

 

He was about to say something when I felt someone tapping my shoulder, when I open my eyes, it was Baekhyun Oppa.

“Taeyeon! . .  TAEYEON!” It was only just a dream, a very beautiful dream, but this man ruined it up.

“Ah Baek Oppa!! seriously! til in my dreams your  a big distractor. . .”

“What? Distractor? What are you saying? Come on get up . . .  were already here”

And I look out the window, and see that we already reach our destination.

“Come out now Taeyeon! Stop daydreaming, ok!”

“Ok ok . . . I’m coming!” I didn’t notice that I felt asleep during the trip. The day that I’ve been looking forward to has finally come , I was so excited, that I didn’t got to sleep much, I wake up so early, to prepare myself. It was really a long and boring trip, no one dare to speak during the ride, so we all ended up in sleep . . . well except for the driver.

When I got out the van, I was welcome with a beautiful sight, I can see the huge wave of the ocean from the entrance gate, where I stand.

“Wow! Its really beautiful here, Suho”

“Of course, this should be beautiful, perfectly match with the beautiful girls with me, hahaha. . . come on lets go” and we all get inside, I was so excited to see the whole area that I left everybody at the lobby and go straight to the beach. I walk with my barefoot to the water. Its been a while since the last time I got to feel the beach sand under my foot, the water is  warm and the waves were so beautiful to watch, they’re swiftly flowing towards me, as if they’re warmly welcoming me. The view itself is very relaxing, even watching the sun set is refreshing, maybe its just a feeling of a first timer.

“Wow!! So beautiful . . .”

“You think so?”

“Oh Baek Oppa!” I was surprise when I heard his voice beside me.

“You look like a kid, while running here, you know that?”

“Hahaha, really? Huh . . I must have missed the beach , thats why”

“haha Me too, its been a decade since the last time I went to the beach . . .Wow! Its my first time watching the sunset, its really beautiful”

“Yeah, the big sun slowly falling down the water, and disappearing from the sky, ah where are the others, Oppa?”

“Well I left them at the lobby as I followed you here, they’re probably still there.”

“Oh ok then. . .”

“Come on lets sit . . . its very tiring to stand while watching, right?  . . “ and I sat at the space beside him, I don’t know why I felt so awkward seating so close to him, well we always sit beside each other, but this is the first time I felt so shy sitting next to him as our skin closely touching together, and because of that I didn’t dare to speak, I just focus my eyes to the sky watching the birds, freely flying on their own. But that silence didn’t last as he suddenly speak.

“Ah Taeyeon, can I ask you something?”

“Oh what is it, Oppa?”

“What were you dreaming earlier? You were all smile while sleeping”

“ahh about that, well  . . . its a secret for now Oppa”

“Ahh secret, your starting to hide a secret from me huh Kim Taeyeon?”

“Baek Oppa, its a secret,  of course I will hide it, and I will never tell you, its a . . . SECRET”

“Ok, I wont force you to tell me, are you perhaps happy to be here?”

“Of course Oppa, this is a free vacation trip, and I wont let a free trip to pass, besides it been a while since the last time I ran away from the city, I should enjoy this trip, Why? How about you Baek Oppa? Aren’t you happy?”

“Yes, Of course I’m happy, and I think you’re happier spending time with him right?”

“Hmm? Who?” I innocently ask and look away from him.

“Ey . . Don’t try to deny it Taeyeon, I knew you so well. . .” and he force me to look at him, there I was caught.

“Ok. . .ok I admit, Yes I’m happy because of him, there I said it . . .” he just laugh at me.

“hahaha, Thats Ok Taeyeon, its normal for a teenager like you, I‘m happy seeing you so inspired lately, I must thank Suho for that, hahaha”

“ahh Oppa, don’t tell or mention this to Suho ok? And don’t you dare to tease me in front of him,  I don’t want him to ignore me if he knew that I like him”

“Why would he do that?”

“Ahhh, just leave this to me ok. . .Promised me Baek Oppa” and he pinky-swear to me. I trust Baek Oppa, with my secrets, I know that I’ll be safe.

 

“Taeyeon ah!!! . . . Baekhyun Hyung! . . . Come on we need to go inside, its getting dark” When I heard Suho’s voice, I hurriedly get up and ran to him, leaving Baekhyun Oppa on his place.

After we had our dinner we fix our luggage to our own room assignment together with our room mates. I was partnered up with Wendy, Irene with Seulgi, Suho’s team mate Kai and Kyungsoo, a solo room for Baekhun Oppa, and another reserved room for Minho Oppa and Yuri Unnie.

“Wow, this place is really great, I think I would really have fun here”

“haha Agree, I’m sure tomorrow will be a great day . . .”

“Ah, Wendy . . . are staying here, all night? . . .”

“Ahh . .  yeah,  . . Why?”

“Great, I’ll just go out, but I’ll be right back . . .”

“What? No, no no! . . what if Baekhyun Oppa, look for you? You know that he’s checking on you every single minute”

“Dont worry, its already late, I’m sure Baek Oppa is already asleep, he sleep early, so no one will look for me, ok, I’ll be quick”

“Huh! Ok ok, just hurry up,  . . . you know how protective Baekhyun Oppa when it comes to you”

“I know, I’ll just go out very quick ok, in case Baek Oppa look for me, just tell him that I’m in the bathroom, ok . . . I’ll go now . . .Bye!”

And I went out of our room, Look to the left . . . look to the right . . . .

“Ok Safe. . . “ I hurriedly go to the beach, even though its cold, I still want to stay by the water. As soon as I find a perfect place, I sat down and look at the sky, watching the moon  lighting up the ocean. I was just looking at the sky, thinking random things, when I saw someone familiar, I hide behind the rock and look for a better place to hide.

“Oh Shocks . . . I’m doomed . . .Its Baek Oppa, where should I go? . . .”

I was searching for a hide out, but then I noticed something, I saw again his troubled face, that same look  that I saw 6 years ago, when he broke up with Soyou Unnie. Baek Oppa, is a serious type of guy, but sometimes he’s so emotional, you could only see that side of him when his alone, he doesn’t want anyone to pity him. Hes probably thinking of Unnie . . . .  

“Until now Baek Oppa? . . . still her?“

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Waves . . . waves . .  waves . . . Come on Baekhyun, think straight . . .shes your dongsaeng! . .”

I was happy with my life, with whats happening in my life, and who ever comes in my  life. The happiest moment I think is when I had Soyou by my side, but then she split up with me, which  I couldn’t control. I was so desperate at that time, I did all possible ways  to keep her by my side, but she had decided to leave and although its hurt, I set her free. Love is like that, it unpredictably comes and it leaves unexpectedly, I promised myself that I’ll wait for her, even though she oppose it, but I still waited for her, thinking that one day, she’ll come back to me.  

But it all change when this one girl suddenly had a role  with my story. She was a just a little girl when all that happens, she doesn’t know everything, but she left me a big impact. She was there when I was moving on, she was there when Soyou came back and gave my second heart break, even though she doesn’t do anything, the mere fact that she was there, makes everything so easy. Because of her, I started to feel again the happiness that I’ve been keeping from myself. I thought its just  a normal thing, I thought its ok since I treat her as a sister,so I let this pass, but because were always together, I started to notice that this normal feeling, slowly getting deeper, which I feel wrong.

 

“Baek Oppa, you should smile often, you looks so handsome when smiling”

“Oppa! . . . Why you still don’t have a girlfriend? Your handsome , smart, and very responsible,Why your still single? . . . Oh My Gosh! . .  don’t tell me your gay!! . . . haha JOKE!”

“Baek Oppa, don’t be sad, I’m always here, you can talk to me, I may be a kid for you , but I can listen to you, you know I’m a good at that, If you have problems, you can share it with me, I promise . . . I wont tell anybody. . . .”

“Good night Baek Oppa, thank you for the treat . . . I love you Oppa!”  

 

This has been bothering me for quite some time now, so I decided to confront myself. Since we’re in a relaxing place, I decided to take this chance to reflect on my feelings. Even though its late, I went out to the beach, take a walk and breathe the fresh cold breeze coming from the ocean.

“Hmmm . . . Baekhyun, what the matter with you? She’s your sister, ok  . . .  this is wrong, You cant fall for her” I was like a fool, talking and scolding myself. My mind clearly state that its just a sibling love but my heart says the different one.

 

“Taeyeon, is your sister ok? A friendly dongsaeng, and besides shes so much younger than you, you’re not a match”

“No, Baekhyun, Yes she is your dongsaeng, but if you think it clearly, she’s not blood related to you, and let me remind you that love has no age, everyone can love anyone they like.”

“Baekhyun, listen to me, think carefully, what would Taeyeon think of you, if you tell her you like her, she will stay away from you, and worst of all she wont be seeing you again. And think of the people around you, what would they say if they saw you two together, they will disgust you, your not suitable for her, your too old for her”

“Baekhyun, Follow your heart, didn’t you say before that love comes unpredictably, so this is it, follow where your happiness is, who makes you happy? Who makes you smile? Isn’t it her? No one can make you happy like she does, and don’t mind what will she say or what will other people think, whats important here is you’re happy”            

 

My mind and heart  were battling out on which one should I follow, although they both have a point. I’m so confuse now, I came here to fresh up my mind, but I get more confuse.

“Huh . . .. Why am I thinking of this? Taeyeon doesn’t surely like me, she like Suho, he has a big advantage compare to me . . . He’s at the same age as Taeyeon, he’s athletic, came from a rich family, while here I am, a 26 years old, still in college, has no property, and not even athletic as them. I knew she wouldn’t like me as her partner, he just like me as his brother.”  

I was on the middle of my thinking when someone in.

“Ah Hyung?”

“Oh Kyungsoo ah . . . What are you doing here?”

“I was looking for you, I saw Taeyeon at the lobby , she was crying, I don’t know what happen but, I think you should go to her . . .”and I hurriedly run to the lobby.

“Taeyeon-ah!” I was looking around, when I saw two people  sitting at the stair, while hugging each other.

“Taeyeon . . . . Minho . . .” I silently said.

I almost forget, there still Minho around, aside from Suho. I am just the 3rd guy for her.                

I want to go to where they at, but my feet wont take a step, I admit that there’s a slight sting in my heart, the moment I saw them hugging, because after all, Minho is till the ideal guy of Taeyeon. I knew Taeyeon has a crush on Minho, way back years ago, even though she didn’t tell, I can feel and notice that. The moment I saw Taeyeon stops crying, I turn around and head back to my room. I’ll just leave this night to them.

 

The next morning . . . .  

 

“Yo! Yo! . . . . Whats up Byun Baekhyun! . . . “

“Oh Its good to see you Minho, when did you arrive?” I ask, pretending I didn’t saw him last night.

“Ahh Late last night, Didn’t know this is so far from the city.”

“Hahaha, I thought you wouldn’t come”

“I have the thought of that, but I promised Taeyeon, so I have no choice”

“When it comes to Taeyeon you have no choice”

“Oh speaking of Taeyeon, Did you know what happened to her last night?”

“Last night? Why? What happened to her?” I almost forgot, I still don’t know what happened to her last night. I was waiting for his ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter