Love For Hire XIII

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“One … Two . .Three . . .One . . .Two . . .”

“BOO!! . . .”

“Yah! Don’t scare me like that!!” I was in my usual routine in the hotel,when someone surprise me.

“What are you doing there?”

“I”m doing my job Baekhyun, so please don’t distract me”

“So I am a distraction to you, well  . . . ok” I thought that was enough for him to leave me but no.

“What are you doing?”

“Cant you see? I’m standing here in front of you”

“Huh, Why are you standing there?”

“To distract you more . . .” I just rolled up my eyes at his silliness. I don’t know if I’ll be mad at him or not, but he’s cute, he’s like a kid wanting some attention.

“What do you want Baek”
”What I want? . .. “ He ask back as he walk towards me.

“. . .You . ..” I felt my heart beating so fast again.

“Baek, we’re just together yesterday, that whole day till midnight, and still, you want me now? I cant believe you”

“Ahh What can I do? Its you whom I’m looking for every second” he said as he close the gap between us, with our faces almost an inch apart. I felt like everything went quiet, I just look in his eyes and search my answer to his words, his words may seem seductive, but I can see in his eyes how gentle and how sincere he is. Before we lost our mind again, I stepped back first before we forget that we are in a public place.     

“I’m not joking Baek, I need to work, why don’t you do your job, instead of bugging me like what your doing now”

“Ok ok, I’ll go . . . I’ll see you later” he said but before he go, he quickly gave me a peck on my lips, I was surprise by what he did, that I didn’t react right away. I just smiled in the end.

“hmm . .  I saw that” I was surprise when someone speak behind me, why does everyone likes to surprise me today, I’ll have a heart attack, after this.

“oh Sooyoung, How long have you been there?” I ask, then I saw her grinning at me

“hmmm not that long, I just saw how he steal a kiss on you, so a little bit earlier?” and I rolled my eyes again, and focus on what I’m doing.

“So how are you two doing now?”

“What do you mean?”

“Duh?? . .  You know what I mean . . .”

“Sooyoung, honestly I don’t know . . .”

“What do you mean you don’t know? Haven’t you decide yet on what kind of relationship you have now?”

“Sooyoung, its not that easy . . .. Yes, he came back, Yes I still want him, but its not that easy to have him, I mean I don’t even know if he really loves me”

“What? Your having an affair now and yet you don’t know what label you have? I don’t believe you Taeyeon”

“Sooyoung, Baekhyun, isn’t fan of labels, his not an expressive guy, so I don’t know if I should believe him or not, remember what he did to me last night, he just left me with one message, and the next day he’s gone, I don’t want that to happen again.”
”Huh, Did you tell him your feelings?”

“No, I can’t, I’m afraid . . .”
”Well I cant blame you Taeyeon, I admit your lovely boy, had a little history,I  don’t know if I’ll be sorry for you or what, but you’re here now. . . .”

“I know, I entered this situation alone , I have to escape this alone . . . .”

Getting on this situation we have, is not easy. First is that, its wrong, were hurting someone else, second, I have no assurance of what he feels for me, even back in college he treats me way more special than any other girl, but in the end he married my best friend. I don’t know if its really his nature, but I fell for it. Now he’s way more aggressive and clingy, a typical boyfriend material, but what are we? I considered this as a relationship, affair in reality, but what about him? What does he think of us? He may give motives about his relationship status but when I ask him about Yoona, he always change the subject, but I don’t want to force him to tell me. I want to fell on his charm again, but I’m afraid that we wont catch me. Its like I’m gambling  my heart to someone who doesn’t know how to play the game. I’m afraid that he’ll lose my heart and not be able to finish the game and leave.

So now I don’t know where would I place myself in his life. Am I really for his full time, or just for his past time?

 

 . . . kring! . .. kring! . . .kring . . .

 

“Ah Taeyeon? . . ”

“Yes Hyo? . . .”

“You have a call? Didn’t you heard it?” I was in deep thought that I didn’t that I missed almost ten missed calls from 3 persons.

 

“ . . .  Baekhyun 6 missed calls . . .. . Dean 4 missed calls”

“So who is it?” Hyoyeon asked. I have a feeling that its something urgent so I head outside.

“Yes, Baekhyun what is it?”

“Bad news …  Hanni is in the hospital, I think you should come here now”

“WHAT!! . . .” My whole world seem to stop when I heard that bad news. Without wasting anytime, I picked my keys, head to my car and drove off to the hospital.  When I reach the emergency room , I quickly search for my daughter.

“Hanni . ..  Hanni? . .. hanni is that you?” After searching every beds, I finally found her.

“Taeyeon!”

“Hanni!” My feet seems to froze on the ground, when I saw my daughter, lying unconsciously, with full of bandage on her and head, arms  and legs.

“Hanni oh Hanni . ..  what happened?” I tears cant seem to stop from pouring, as I walk on her bed.

“Baekhyun, what happened? How did she end up here?”

“According to witness, she was crossing the road, when she was hit by an unknown rider, fortunately, it was only a minor injury, so you have nothing to worry now Taeyeon . . .”

“Thank you, thank you Baek . . .”  I said as I hug him.

“Shhh . . . its ok, she’s safe now, don’t worry . . .”

“How, how did you know about this?. .. “

“Ahhh we were suppose to meet up at the park, she called me this morning I promised to treat her lunch so we agreed to meet up . .. “

“What? . ..She called you, how did she got your number”

“I don’t know, I was on our way to our meet up, when someone called me, he said he was a medic, and I was the last one she called to so he contact me. Then he said that she was brought here, so I hurriedly came to check it, and I was confirmed, that’s why I’m here”

“Huh . . . . thank you for being here . .”

“No problem, I’ll do anything for you and Hanni, she’s  like a daughter to me” and I hug him. Shortly after an hour, I sent Baekhyun home, he’d done enough for me and Hanni. While heading back to her room, I received a call, I almost forgot that there’s Dean who need to know what happened.

“Taeyeon, thank goodness you pick up, I’ve been calling you for many hundred times! . . . Hows Hanni?”

“Ahh Hanni?”

“Yes, Mr. Byun called me earlier, he told me what happened to Hanni, so I tried to call you earlier, but your not picking up your phone . . .”

“ . .. .Ahh so thats why He called earlier, Baek, already told him . .. “ I thought.

“ Hows Hanni, now? Is she alright now?”
”Ahh Yes, she’s fine . .. she only had a minor injury, she’s safe now”

“Phew! . . . Thank goodness . .. How about you, are you ok“

“Yes, I’m fine, will you come tonight?”

“I -I don’t think so, maybe tomorrow morning, I’ll be there. I’m still in Busan maybe later we’ll head back to Seoul”

“Oh I see . . .” I felt disappointed again.

“I’m sorry . . .” He just said. On this kind of situation, I knew I wouldn’t rely on him.  After that call, I felt crying again, the need of someone to lean on started to bother me up, since I have no one, I have no choice but to rely on myself. So bow my head on my knees, and silently cry, but then one hand hold me on my shoulder, by the way he held me I already knew who is it .When I look up, I was relieved he’s there.  

“Baekhyun . . “

“I knew you would be alone for tonight to I came back . ..”

“How did you know?”

“Lets say, I knew you too well, to know what running on your mind” I smiled to him.

“Thank you . .. “
”I’ll accept your thank you, but don’t sent me away again, let me be here with you, all night”

“I will” and I hug him even tighter.         

 

Sometimes, I would wish to turn back the time, the time that everything is happy, the time were I’m happy being with him, with no Dean or Yoona around, so that I can fully show him that he’s more, than my life. But what can I do? Faith doesn’t seem to agree with me.

 

Dean’s POV

 

“Actually I’m on  my way back to the hospital . . . .Don’t worry I’ll take care of Taeyeon and Hanni, don’t worry , just be here tomorrow morning . I’m sure Hanni will look for you.”

“Thank you Mr. Byun, I will highly appreciate it”

“No problem . .”

“Ok,I’ll see you tomorrow . .. Bye!”

 

. . . End of Call . ..

 

Hi!,  although its late, but I’m Dean, the busy yet, full of secret boyfriend of Taeyeon. I’m in love but I was never loved, and theres someone willing to love me, but I can’t return that love. This is me, and this is my complicated life.

I was born in a not so well-off family, not too rich not too poor. We lived before at Namhae, but since my Dad had been busy on and off to Seoul, we decided to live in the city for good. Thats the time that I was separated from my first love, Taeyeon. She was my best buddy, I treat her more than a friend, to which she didn’t notice, perhaps because she was too innocent to think that I like her. Before we left, I confessed to her, one last time, for I don’t know I f I could see him again after this. I gambled our friendship just for her to know that I love her. I didn’t expect for her to answer that time, but I was full of hope that she also felt the same to me. But I was disappointed.

“I’m sorry Dean, but I only see you as a friend, even a brother . . . I’m sorry”

That time, I left with a heavy heart, I have no regret, I told myself, that no matter what happens. I will be there for her as a friend. I was only relieved that I got to tell her what I feel, at least, I got release this heavy burden in my heart.  Time after time, I got  to finish my studies, and met Heize. You may hate me, but Heize happened to be my wife. I met her in college, our fathers were business partners so  there’s no problem fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter