One Halloween Night (Part II)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Oh Taeyeon-ssi!!"

"Lee Soo Man sasangnim~ It's so good to see you!"

"It's nice to see you Taeyeon-ssi, I would like to congratulate you on the success of your debut. I'm so proud of you"

"Thank you Sir,I'm also thankful to the trust and support you gave me"

"You don't have to thank me, It's worth it. You gave your best on this album and you did a great performance and I should Thank you for the hardwork"

"Ahnyeonghaseyo!!~ sajangnim!!. . ."

"Oh Tiffany-ssi. . . . Happy Halloween!!"

"YIEEHHH!!!. . . . Happy Halloween too sajangnim, haha. . .ahh. . .If you excuse me Sir. . "

""YAh!! FANY!!. . . Where are you going??"

"Girls let's go watch at the stage. . .sorry Boo we have to leave you now. . .BYE!!"

"YAh!! . . .FAny!!. . .aish!. . . sorry for that Sir"

"It's ok, ah By the way, Taeyeon-ssi can I ask you something?"

"Yes Sir? What is it?"

"About the rumor or the report earlier about you and ah. . .Baekhyun-ssi, you still don't confirm it don't you?"

"Ahh. .  about that. . ."

"Com'on Taeyeon. . . you're like a daughter to me now, you can tell me"

"Actually. . . we still don't talk in person until now, so ah. . . we don't know if we should confirm it or not . . . I do want to confirm it . . .but. . ."

"But. . . your heart tell you No, is that it?"

"ah. . .NO! Sajangnim I ah. . ."

"Oh don't lie to me Taeyeon, I've been in your situation before so I know how you feel and I know what your thinking. Tell me Taeyeon, do you still have feelings for him?"

"Honestly . . . Sir. . . I ah. . ."

"I think I know your answer. . .It's ok, it is better if you tell him that personally. . .HEY!! YOU!! Come here!!~. . ."

"What? . . .Who?. . ."

"Neh. . . Sajangnim. . . Ah. .Hi!. . .Noo-Noona" 

"I should leave now. . . enjoy the party"

"Yes Sajangnim. . . thank you for your time"

I should also leave now. . 

"W-wait! Noona!! . . "

OMO!! He held my hand. . .(fake faint~~~)

"Hi Baekhyunssi. . . it's nice to see you here, you look so . . ."

"I look horrible isn't it?"

You look so handsome you Pabo!~

"Ah. . . yah. . a little bit. . "

"Mianhae. . . I didn't even groom myself"

Are you joking? You look very fine, you're still the cute and handsome man that I love

 

Baekhyn's POV

"You don't have to sorry. . . you look cute on your bunny mask"

"Really?. . .You too. . . You look beautiful. . ."

Your always look beautiful to me Taeyeon. Your the prettiest and wonderful girl I've ever met.

"What did you say?"

"Ah. . .I mean you look cute on your cat make up"

"Ah . . .really . . . Ahh  I better go now, Fanny is calling me now, so see you around?"

"ahh. . .Ok. . .I guess"

"Bye!!~"

And then she disappear, in just a blink of an eye and she's gone. It's so obvious that she don't want to talk to me, It feel so awkward. What should I do? I want to tell her now but what I suppose to say?. . . I need some help.

 

Tiffany's POV

Did the two already talk?What are they doing now?

"Unnie!!"

"Oh . . .Yes Yoona?"

"What are you murmuring about?"

"Oh nothing Yoong. . ."

"YAH!! TIFFANY!! . . Why did you bring us here, it's so hot here"

"I know Mickey-Yul, we'll film Taeyeon's Onstyle here. . ."

"But why here? . . it's so dark and hot here!!`. . .Whooh!!"

"Please. . . Yul just a little sacrifice"

"We're filming here and yet we don't have the camera, How can we fim here? a magic camera??"

"hahaha. . . Unnie!! . . .hahaha!"

"You smart So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter