See You . . . (Part II)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After a long drive, I got home at exactly 3am. I saw Taeyeon, peacefully sleeping on the sofa. I walk towards her and look at her beautiful face. It’s my first time to look at her face that close, I smiled when I see her crunching her face, seems like having a dream. I look closely at her, closer and closer, until I our nose touch together.

"Hmmm, Baek? .  " and she woke up.

"Hi, I'm home"

"Hmmm, what time is it? Arggghh, sorry I slept in, did you already had your dinner? What do you want?" And she hurriedly stand up but I hold her hand and she looked at me.

"What is it?"

"Its ok, I’m fine, I already ate my dinner, just stay here for a while why are you sleeping here? Didn't I told you to not wait for me"

"Im sorry, I was worried about you, I tried to wait you but I fell asleep"

"Its ok, now we should sleep now, lets talk later"

Then we both head to our room, Taeyeon laid down on my chest while I hug her, after a few minutes she fell asleep. I caress her hair, down to her shoulder. I couldn't sleep. There’s something bugging on my mind.

 

In a few days, we'll be celebrating, our 5th wedding anniversary, and here i am still in touch with my ex and now lover, Hera. I started to think deeply of what I truly feel , what I really want and who I really love. I don’t want to live forever, loving two woman. I want to be happy in the end with my love beside me. The big question now is who among them will I hold until the end, I know the consequences when I entered this choice. But, I didn't realize how hard this is, to pick only one from them. I know both ways, I'll hurt both of them. So who?

 

As I sort of my feelings, a yawn escape my mouth, signaling me that its time to sleep. I fix myself up, but before I close my eyes,  my phone ring. I look at it, and open the message.

 

"Hi Babe, did you already got home? Aw I miss you already. Goodnight, Babe, see you soon! love you!"

 

I immediately erase it, then I close my eyes without replying her . What should I do?

 

I wake up smelling something delicious, so I get up and go straight away to the kitchen, then I saw her, wearing her cute apron. I walk toward her as she was busy cooking our breakfast. I lean on the counter as I watch her singing with the background music.She almost throw the food when she turn around and saw me at the counter, looking at her.

 

"Good morning"

" ahh, you scared me!!"

"Haha, what you have there"

"Ahh just a fried rice with some omelet and bacon"

"Hmmm . . . Looks delicous, "

"Haha I hope so, go take a sit now I'll prepare our plates."

 

I was looking at her, while she's busy preparing our food. Looking at her, working hard  in this big house, doing all the chores, doing a great job as my wife, made me feel really guilty. She is a lovely person ,she is very kind and very considerate. Even when i did some mistake, she always try to understand me. That’s why I cant easily let her go, but thinking what I've doing to her, made me realize, that she doesn't deserve someone like me.

 

I didn't stop but to cry, thinking all my sins to her, so I go to the  bathroom and washed my face.

 

"Baek what happened?"

"Nothing, I just wash my face, come on lets eat"

 

After we ate I prepared myself to go to office. But before I left our room, I received a message.

 

"Morning, Baek. I cant wait to see you later." and another message pops out.

"I love you"

 

If before, I get excited whenever we exchange message, now the more we contact each other the more I feel guilty.

 

 

 

( . . . .flash back . . .)

 

 

 

It was also my decision to get back together with Hera, after that one incident.

 

Hera came back here, to receive some treatment. She was suffering from some psychological depression, her parents send her back here for her uncle to support her treatment. I didn’t knew all about this, I just knew it the moment I broke up with her, after the accident that happened to Taeyeon. Her father meet me up, and ask for help.

He said that Hera started to get depressed when her su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter