Gayly Love (Part IX)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Baekhyun?”

“Ti-Tiffany?”

“Hi!! It’s been a while. . . how’s life?”

“well, great . . . ahh what are you doing here?”

“Ahh can I talk to you?”

“Ahh . . . .sure”

 

It’s been awhile since the last time I met her in the party, after that I didn’t see her until now.

“ahh it’s good to see you Baek”

“Well same for me, I never heard anything about you, How’s life?”

“ah it’s great too” another awkward silence welcomed us. I tried to start a topic but I ended up being so awkward.

“Were here . . .” We went to the nearest coffee shop, our usual hanging place.

“So what do you want to talk about? I heard you came to my office last time? Minseok said that you left, when I went down, is there something wrong?”

“ahh no, the truth is I met Taeyeon”

I knew it, HOw come Taeyeon didn’t told me about this, I suddenly feel afraid at what she said, afraid that Taeyeon will leave me.

“Ahh . . so what did you talk about?”

“ahh we talk about us . .”

“ahh well how did it go?, did you two got back together?” I don’t know why, but I’m getting nervous with her every answer. I didn’t noticed that I sound so bitter talking to her.

“Baekhyun, . . . I know, you knew that we had already broken up, and I also knew that she’s staying right now with you. . and  . ..”

“ahh . . . Well that’s what best friends do, when their friend were heart broken, you’ll lend your hands to help them.”

“aahh are you sure, your just best friends?”

“ahh yeah, as far as I know were, only best friend”, well I hope were not.

“ahhh . . . I told her sorry, for what I did before, and I understand that she can’t accept it yet” oh so that’s why her eyes that night looks weird.

“ahh well I understand her, if she can’t, what you did is not so easy to forget, I am a witnessed to that, I saw how hurt she was, you didn’t know how much she cried all night”

“I know, that’s why I keep on trying to make it up to her”

“ahh so you’re trying to go back to her?”

“ahh . . .no” I feel relieved at what she said.

“Baekhyun, honestly . . .” and she told me everything they had talked about.

“so, . . . she still has feelings for you . . .huh. . . why are you saying this to me?, isn’t it great that she still loves you?”

“I just want you to know everything on us, but I promised Baek, l don’t feel the same . . . I know she’s just confused, I know deep in her heart she also has someone else”

“How sure are you?”

“Because, I know her Baek” I keep silent. I think I should trust her, she knew Taeyeon more I did.

“Baek, I’m sorry but, I have to tell you, the truth is, this whole stuff that happened to your life, to Taeyeon, was all our fault”

“Fault? What do you mean?”

“I, also with Chanyeol, planned all this stuff, we really planned to break up with you guys . . .” I was half furious, half happy at what she said.

“Why? Tiffany, why did you do that?”

“Because we want you both to be happy, . . . cause you think we don’t know? How special you look at each other, how much you took care one another? How much love and affection your showing to each other, you don’t know how much it hurt us, . . . you don’t know . .. you’ve hurt us way before we hurted you . . . that’s the things you didn’t noticed . . . .”

“Tiffany  .. . I’m sorry we didn’t know”

“We sacrifice, our self for you guys, for you to be happy . .huh . . and then we came up to an idea, and we did it, slowly we tried to break off from you, what I did to Taeyeon is really wrong, I admit it, but it is true about what Chanyeol said to you before he left. . . “

“You knew about that?”

“WE . . . know everything that happened about you guys”

“how, did you know?”

“the moment we lost connection with you guys, we regularly check you out through our mutual friends, and we guess that it did worked out, now look at you guys, your both happy being on each other. I know it’s also our fault and we’re sincerely sorry.”

“ahhhh I don’t know what to say . .should I be thankful, or should I apologized . . ..”

“Don’t worry were fine, and we’re happy now,with our own lives, the only problem is you guys. . . our plan wont fully be successful if you two wont end up together.”

“ahh actually, I am already planning something . . .”

“ahh so your planning to . . .”

“I was planning to proposed to taeyeon, more likely a confession to make”

“Wow!! that’s great, when? Where? How?”

“Tonight, already invited her for dinner, and she says she’s coming so . . “

“ahh so the little box on your car, was a ring for Taeyeon, right?”

“ahh yeah, but I’m not sure if I can do it, now that I knew that she still has feelings for you, I’m not sure if I can . . .”

“Just try, Baekhyun, there’s nothing with trying, maybe . . . she changed her heart . . .”

“I hope so . .”

“Now the problem is, how will I deal this to Taeyeon . .”

“Just like what you told me, keep on trying Fany-ah . . .”

“I’m sorry and thank you for accepting this all stuff. . . .”

“I. . .thank you too . . .” and we end up chatting the whole afternoon, talking about her, her boyfriend, about Chanyeol, his new girlfriend, about us.

“So, see you again next time? You have to tell me about your proposal”

“hahah sure, wish me luck . .send me my regards to Chanyeol . .”

“alright . . . Bye, Baek!!” and we parted ways. I was surprised to all I’ve heard today, Can’t believe that they did that, but I’m glad they did. This must be a benefit for me, I don’t know for Taeyeon . . .

 

“Good morning Sir!”

“ahh reservation for Byun Baekhyun”

“oh this way Sir!”

“ahh, anything you want Sir?”

“ah no, can I have water please, I’ll just order, when my friend came “

“ah yes sir” I was getting nervous on my upcoming confession, I don’t if I should do it or not. The fact that Taeyeon still has feelings for Tiffany can’t get out of my mind.I was asking myself, what am I to Taeyeon then? I was thinking and thinking that I didn’t noticed that she’s already here.

“ahh Baek, hey!  . . .BYUN BAEKHYUN!!”

“Oh Taeyeon, ahhh . . . you came!”

“Of course, are you ok? . . Your dozing off . ..Is there something wrong?”

“NO, no, everything’s fine,  . . . take a sit”

“Wow, you reserved all this? What a romantic Baekhyun I have here hahah”

“Of ccourse, this should be special . . .”

“hahaha ok ok, though everyday is special, I’ll take this extra special.”

“As you wish . .. ah waiter!!” and we started our dinner date.

“Wow, this steak is so delicious, hmm . . .”

“oh . .  easy Tae, you might get choke on your food”

“hahaha, here, taste it . . .” then he feed me with a slice for her steak.

“How is it? Delicious right? This is one of the best steak I’ve tasted in my whole life”    

“hahaha, of course that was your first steak in your whole life!!”

“YAH! You’re too much Baek!” Then I leaned closer to her.

“ahh what are you doing Baek?”

“Look at you, are you a kid?” then I wipe off some stain on her lips with mine.
”hmmmppp!! hmmm . . . the stake really taste good, specially when its in your lips . .” she slightly smack my arms.

“Seriously, were in public area, can you please hold back, your really such a byun”

“hahah sorry, can’t help it . . .” and after we finished our meal and our non-stop chatting, it’s time to start my plan.

“So after Sooyoung blow the cake, Hyoyeon pull away her sit and she almost fell down hahaha Sooyoung was the center of bullying by Kim Hyoyeon tonight, and that’s not all she greeted her a happy birthday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter