See You . . . (Part I)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sky looks dark, the birds are flying everywhere, signaling for a bad weather to fall in, like its giving sympathy to everybody in the house. Their morning is not as happy as the old days. Everybody looks down, everyone is wishing for this day to just pass by just like the emotions it brings.  

 

“Dear Brothers and sisters . . . we gather here today to commemorate the last day of our beloved sister , who’s now traveling with all peace . . . we pray that you’ll welcome her, into your kingdom, through your grace and mercy, we pray . . . . “

 

 

“Yah! Yoona!”

“Shh!! cant you keep quiet! This is a private place for goodness sake”

“Sorry~”

“hmm why are you calling me?”

“Well I just want to ask, if you already talk to him, his not picking up his phone, I’m getting worried”

“ahmm I haven’t talk to him yet, I don’t even know if he can come”

“Huh, I’m so worried about him, its been almost a week since the last time I saw him, I don’t know if his still living well”

“Don’t worry, Chanyeol, I’m sure he’ll be fine, his a strong guy. Lets just leave him alone, for now. This whole thing really hurts him, let him heal himself”

“Huh, I hope he does, we all know how much he loves her, until this, happened, I feel pity for him, How will he live now”

“Lets just hope that he’ll overcome this. I was really hurt too, but this is life, we must accept it”

“I hope so”

“come on, lets go”

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

I woke up on an unfamiliar room, I look around, and see that everything is all white, from the flooring the walls, to the tables and cabinet, even the curtains and the bed, on which I’m lying, are all white. I look at my bedside side table and see a polaroid photo, of me and a woman beside me. We were both smiling to each other. I got curious about the woman beside me, until my head started to get ache, I touch my head, and realize that I had a bandage on my head. I lied down and try to remember everything.

 

“Where am I?”

“What just happened?”

“What’s happening?” I keep on asking myself, until I passed out, and went on a complete black out. I walked on a dark room until I hear a voice.

 

“Baekhyun . . “

“Baekhyun . . .”

“Baek!!~” I followed the voice until I reach something, seems like a door, and when I opened it. The light came back and all my senses came back to reality.

 

“YAh! Baekhyun!!, wake up”

“ahh what?”  

“wake up! Your wife is calling”

“oh ! Give me that, keep quiet ok”

“ah hello?”

“Baek! Where are you? Are you still at the office?, its already 1am, are you still working?”

“Ah oh, yeah, I’m still at the office, I’ll just finish my work, then I’ll go home, ok?”

“huh, ok, call me if your on your way home, I’ll wait for you”

“You don’t have to wait Taeyeon, Just go and sleep, now I know your tired”

“Ok,  drive safe, ok, I love you!~”

“I love you too!~” then I hang up.

“huh, so your going home, now?”

“well yeah, I need to go, Taeyeon is waiting”

“huh, your wife again, for how long will you stop hiding me?”

“Babe, I’m just getting a good timing to divorce her, its just that, this is not the right time”

“ok, ok, I’ll wait”

“Don’t worry Babe, I’ll fix this as soon as possible, then after that, I marry you right away” Then I kissed her, hard with all passion. After that heated session, I took a bath and fix myself up.

 

“So, I’ll leave now”

“ok, so I’ll see you again in 3 days?”

“well yeah, I go ahead, I love you”

“I love you too Baek, thanks for your yummy treat”

“hmm, you have to treat me next time, you’ll do all the work, I worked hard tonight to please you, so you have to treat me real good next time ok?”

“ahhmmm, I’ll think about it”

“dont think about it, do it, ok?”

 

“ok ok , fine, you better leave now, before I change my mind, to return you to your wife”
”ok,ok I’ll leave now, for real”

“I love you Baekkie!~”

“I love you too, Hera” then I hurriedly went down to the basement and drive my way home.

 

I am Byun Baekhyun, CEO of the Kim Enterprise, a son, a husband, a lover and a friend. I am now a married man, I married my childhood and family friend, Kim Taeyeon. It was an arrange marriage. We didn’t agreed to this at first, we don’t even love each other, but we have no choice. We were married for 5 years now. We were good at our first year, then we learned to love each other till our 3rd year. I thought I fully love her, but I was wrong,it was just a force love, slowly I lost my love for her.

 

I was determined to div

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter