Gayly Love (Final Part)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Gone?? . . . What do you mean gone?”

“ahh well he’s probably at the airport now on the way o LA”
”What? LA? How . . why, WHAT?!!” I was shocked at what Kyungsoo said.

“He’s leaving? How come he didn’t say this to me?” damn it Baekhyun don’t leave me now, I need you .. .

“Why did he leave?”

“ahh his father, asked him to take care for the mean time their business in LA, and it will take a year before he could comeback.”

“A year? . . . “

“yeah, he rejected it at first, but I don’t know why he accepted the offer, ahh is there something wrong between the two of you?”

“ahh no, when was his flight?”

“ahh 2pm”

“2pm . .  it’s 1:40pm now, I still have 20minutes . ..”

“ahh I don’t think you can make it, Taeyeon-ssi . .”

“Shut up Chen!”

“Go now, Taeyeon, you might still catch him” Then I left

I try to call him but he’s not answering.

“Damn it Baekhyun, answer your phone please, . . Don’t leave me . . .”

“His on the way to LA . . . he might stay there for a year. . .”

“A year? LA? How can I live for a year without you by my side? Baek please . . . don’t!!” I arrived at the airport at exactly 2pm.

“Oh , it’s already 2pm, oh please . . . don’t go yet. . .” I search for the possible flight to LA”

“Busan, Jeju, Tokyo, . . . Hongkong, Manila, . . . Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok . . .Toronto . . . New York . . .oh here, LA, what time?” I patiently search for the time.

“3am, 5am . . . 7am . . .9:30am, . . . 11am , oh here 2pm . .. on board, oh they’re on board now . .”

“Last call for all the passengers of Seoul Airline on the way to Los Angeles, flight number, 00289874 . . final boarding at 2pm . . .”

“oh no, it’s final call now,” then I hurriedly go to the gate on the to LA.

“ahh excuse me maam, do you have boarding pass?”

“ahh no, but I am searching for some one here”

“ahh I’m sorry Maam but your not allowed here, this area is for passengers only”

“No just wait,I need to find someone here, BAEK!! Baekhyun .. . BYUN!! BAEKHYUN!!”

“Mam, sorry But you have to leave, or else I’ll call for the security”

“No! Please! just give me a moment . . . I just need to talk to him, Baekhyun!!”

“I’m sorry Mam, but you ha- . ..”

“Taeyeon?” the officer was cut off by someone, who I think knew very well.

“Baek. .. Baekhyun?” I hurriedly hug him.

“Ahh sir, do you know this lady?”

“ahh yes, I’ll take care of her, sorry for the trouble.”

“Ahh ok sir. ..”

“huh, Taeyeon ah? What are you doing here?” I look up to him with an almost teary eyes.

“Baekhyun, please, don’t go, please don’t leave me, please . .  I can’t live without you, Baek, I knew I was wrong, I’m sorry if I rejected you, I’m sorry if I kept you waiting, I’m sorry if I made you as an option to Tiffany, I’m sorry for not realizing how much you took care of me, how much you loved me, I’m sorry . .  . . for realizing this late, but I love you! . . Yes Baekhyun! I love you so much, I love everything about you, I can’t imagine myself being away from you, I can’t Baek, I love you so much.” I saw him smile at my confession.  

“shh Taeyeon ah, don’t cry please, people might think that I’m making you cry, now shhh . . .” he hold my face, wipe out my tears and made me look up to him.

“Baekhyun, please don’t leave me, please don’t go . . .” and I kissed him.

“Hmmmp . . I love you so much . .  Baek . . please! . . .”

“Taeyeon ah!! . . I’m happy that you are here, don’t worry I won’t leave, and I will never leave you again, I love you too, I love you so much . . “

And he kissed me again, this time our kiss was filled with feelings and longing for one another.

“So, did I own your heart now?”

“I already sold it to you, I’m sorry Baek for being blind to your feelings, I am happy and thankful that you were there with me, this whole time, through my happy times, my worst time, my . . . my .. everything, . . you were always there. ..”

“That is because I love you . . . .so much ,that I can endure everything, just to be with you”

“even inside me?” I whispered in between our lips.

“well you can count that in hahaha” and we hug each other . ..

“so I guess the plane already left you . . . .” and he look at his watch, it’s 2:25pm.

“yeah I guess so, and that is because of this young lady here in front of me”  

“hmmm . . . haha I love you Baek” and we kissed before we leave the airport, then we went to our favorite restaurant.

“So How did you know, that I was leaving?”

“ahh well I ask Chen and Kyungsoo, and they told me that, you were about to leave to take care of your business in LA, and it will take a year before you come back, hearing this, made me panic. A year without you is like a year without water, I might die.”

“Wow, really? . . now who can I ask to replace me in managing the business in LA?”

“Ahh I’m sorry Baek . .”

“You don’t have to apologize, you are the most important for me now, I’m glad that you loved me back, I don’t know what will I do of you don’t, Thank you Taeyeon”

“I should be Thanking you . . .” and we hug each other . . . once again.

“So I guess were a officially a couple now? . . .”

“ahh about that . ..” then I see again his worried face.

“What? Are you rejecting me again? That’s too much KIM TAEYEON . .”

“No . .”

“then what?” I pulled him up, to stand, I held his hand and . . .
”Well, after a week of realization, I finally came up with a result, and that is, I love Baekhyun. I carefully observed myself, asking my heart  every morning, everyday, who is really the one? Then I realized that you are much important for me, after missing your every kiss, your every call, even your simple, “hi”or “where are you” I missed it so much. The more you ignore me in the past days, were so hard for me, but because of that, I’ve realized lots of things, about my feelings for you, and for Tiffany. . .”

“Speaking of Tiffany, what happened?”

“I finally set her free, each morning that I ran around the Han river, where Tiffany and I have made lots memories before, I am releasing every part of her in my heart. I thought that I would be selfish if I’ll still hold her, even though I knew that she has someone else, and I will be unfair to you, if I will still keep her when I chose to love you. That’s when I realized that you were the one, really the one for me. . .” He finally smiled.           

“When I heard that your leaving, I didn’t hesitate, to go and stop you from leaving. I thought that it will be hard for me,If I’ll wait you for a year, so give I it a try, and luckily I catch you up, if I came a little late, maybe I’m still at the airport, crying all day, wanting you to come back, I will surely regret everything. . . “

I look up straight to his eyes, he was really an angel that God sent to me, before I lose to his stare, I reach for my pocket and . . .

“Tae-Taeyeon? What are you doing?”

“Last time your the one who confessed to me, bu I failed you, you said that your not proposing yet and it’s good that you didn’t kneel yet . . . now I am the one, proposing to you, with whole heart I am here kneeling in front of you, hoping that you’ll not reject me, like what I did . .”

“oh my . .  Taeyeon you don’t have to do this . . .”

“Let me Baek, do yo see this box in my hand? Now I’ll open it, see? It’s a real ring . .  haha, the moment I realize that I loved you, I decided to return your love with matching, a ring. A ring of eternity. When you confessed to me, I really want to say yes, but my heart didn’t say so, so now that my heart tells me its a yes. Now Byun Baekhyun, now you knew how much I loved you, how much I want you, in my life,  . . . Will you accept this GIRL kneeling in front of you, asking to be your wife?

“oh Taeyeon . . . why didn’t you wait for me to do it? . . . “

“I can’t wait Baek! I want you to be mine forever . . .so is it a yes?”

“OF course Taeyeon, YES!! you will marry me!!, I mean  . . I will marry you!! . . ahhhmmmp” and I became the happiest GIRL in the world. I slipped the ring on his beautiful finger”

“There, good thing I knew your size . . . hahaha”

“Thank you Taeyeon!, you made me so much happy! I’ll never forget this day, ahh . . June 19,2017 . . .3:09pm . . .you and I became engaged”

“I love you Baek . .I love you so much, I promised to be loyal, faithful and long wife to you”

“ME too, I promised to take good care of you, love you, give you everything, I love you so much” and for the 3rd time, we kissed once again, this time with passion. We break the kiss in need of air.

“So, I guess, we’ll just used this ring on our w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter