Emergency (Part VIII)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

“SALUTE!!! . . . .”

“Salute, Congratulation Inspector Byun for a job well done”

“Thank you Sir! Its a tough job but thanks for my team, we accomplish our mission”

Its been 4 months since the last time we had a big project mission, after so long, me and my team were assigned to serve and secure the Chinese delegates along with their prime leaders and their military envoys for a special military defense summit. And after a month of seeing white walls and armors, finally we swiftly finished our mission.

“I agree, the Chinese president was so grateful for your effort to secure them, they  were really happy with your service”

“Well I am happy to hear that too Sir, we also enjoyed their company”

“Your team has done a great job for the past months, and through your leadership, your team has been the top agents of our Security Defense Group, a very remarkable milestone for a special force team”

“Thank you for your praise Sir”

“Now Congratulation!, its an honor for me to inform you that, you are now promoted as a rank four, Senior Inspector”

“Ah . .  really? Ah Thank You Sir!” I was over joyed finally after 2 years of waiting, I am finally leveling up again. Senior Inspector, what a nice position  . . .that means there will be more opportunities, and the most important, higher salary.

“This new position you have was specially assigned by the Commission General, and as order, your position acceptance will take place a week from now. “

“Thank you Sir . . . But Is it only me? How about my team? They also deserved to be promoted.”

“Well of course, as a matter of fact, were currently discussing their positions. Don’t worry, we’ll also reward their efforts, but as of now, you were the first one to be promoted.”

“Well Thank you Sir, that mission wouldn’t be possible without the great work of my team, I hope you’ll also grant them what they deserve”

I am happy with what my life now, I have a great work, a fun and happy friends, a loving family, a cute and adorable son, and of course a happy heart.

“Hi, Love . . . I just finished my operation , Yeojun called me earlier, hes asking if you could come for his program”        

“oh right I almost forgot, I don’t think I can make it, I still have my training lectures for the new cadets”
”Is that so?, well don’t worry I’ll take it, just do your best for that new trainees”

“I will, and by the way, are you free tonight?”

“Why?”

“Well I have a good news”

“Wow, really? Then what is it?”

“ahh . .  later, I’ll tell you later, so? pick you up tonight?”

“hmmm . .  your surprising me again huh . .  ok ok, 8pm”

“Aye! Aye! Doc . .  I’ll be there before 8”

“Ok . . . I’ll see you tonight. . Bye! . . . Love you~”

“I love you Doc!”

Living each day knowing that she’s there for me, is such a blessing. He may had took my wife before but He gave me another angel to guide, love and accept me and my son with all her heart. I am really blessed to have her.

“Oh your so early . . .’

“hahaha and your always beautiful and gorgeous as ever . . . mmwuah . . . Hows your day?”

“haha its good, many consultations and meetings I attended, and I’m so tired  . . . “
”Really? Well I’ll help you relieve that, so lets go . .”

“And Where are we going? . . .”

“Just trust me . . .” And I take her to the paradise. I take her first to our favorite restaurant. There we got to talk about random stuffs. After that I take her to our favorite spot beside the Han river  

“So what do you want to tell me?”

“Oh right, I’m glad you ask” Then I hold her hand and told her that very good news I’ve been waiting for.

“Oh My God!” She was surprise, but I can see the happiness in her eyes.

“Wow! Congratulations Baek! I knew it . . . mmwuah!~ . .” and she hugs and kiss me. “I’m so happy and so proud of you, Love~ . . . finally you’ve reached another milestone of your career, I am really so proud of you!! . . .”

“hmm . .Thank You! . . . hahaha, are you really that proud of me?

“Of course, what you’ve reach is something to be proud of, . . . my boyfriend is really a great inspector, ah  . . so whats your new position now?”

“Well . . . ah rank four, Senior Inspector”

“Wahh! Senior Inspector Byun Baekhyun! It really suits you Love”

“Your really happy for me, don’t you” I hug her tight and look at her eyes.

“Thank you, Thank you Taeyeon, for supporting me, for loving me and for giving me strength, since the day I’ve met you. You bring meaning back to my life again, I always tell you how grateful I am that I met someone like you, I am forever be thankful for that . . . I love you so much”

“hmmm . .  your making me blush again . . haha, but thank you also for coming into my life, I would have miss the fun of life if it wouldn’t for you. Maybe I’ll be forever plain and boring doctor of my entire career. Thanks to you, I found that happiness I’ve been longing for, I love you too, so much Baek!” I look at her as her eyes gets wet. Before a tear escape her eyes, I hug her real tight showing her, how much she mean to me. After some time of having a little moment, I drive her back to her house.

“So were here . .”

“Thank you again for celebrating this with me”

“Of course, I will always support you”

“I love you~” and I lean down to met her lips, it was just a simple kiss but then I felt missing her lips the moment we parted, so I catch her lips again but this time, it went deeper and more passionate one.

“Hmmm . . ahh . . I love you . . I really do . .”

“I love you too, Baek,” Our kiss goes deeper than before, goes sloppier than we ever had. My lips cant get over of her pink soft lips and her smooth white skin, my lips went went further down, from her nose, to lips, to her perfect sharp jawline, down to her sweet neck.

“ahhh . . . hmmm . . . Baek . .” I suddenly heard her moan while I quickly ing her shirt.

“hmmm . . Baek, not too fast . . . ahh” When I’m done, I hurriedly whats inside, her y shirt.

“Ah Taeyeon, I’ve been missing your warmth so much, hmmm . . I really want you Taeyeon”

“I want you too, Baek . .” And I kiss her lips again. When I was about to unhook her bra, one call suddenly interrupt us.

“Baek, Baek . . . Wait ah . . I have a call . . .” and she pull away and fix her shirt, before answering the call.

“Hello? . . .”

 

“KIM TAEYEON!!!!”

 

“Ah awww! Dad! Do you really need to shout?” I just laugh at her, the way she talk to her father is so cute, she’s like a little girl when she’s with her Dad. I let her talk to her Dad, while I fix my own shirt. I admit that, I was kinda unsatisfied with what just happened. We’ve been official for almost 2 months now, and ever since then, we didn’t go beyond kissing, this is the first time we went beyond that, I can say that this is our most intimate moment in our 2 months of relationship.

“Ok Dad, . . . I’m almost there, ok . . . Bye . . Love you Dad!” then she hung up.

“Haha your almost there? huh seriously, were just in front of your house, and you still lied to your Dad?”       

“So? What do you want me to tell him, that I’m already in front of our house, making out with my oh so boyfie?? Is that what you want me to tell?”

“Ok ok, fine, . . . so, are you going now?”

“Well its already late so I need to go, but before that I’ll fix my clothes first, . .  My god! What did you do?!” and she showed me the first three broken button on her  shirt.

“Ooops! Sorry, I must have been so excited that I ripped it off, hehe, sorry . . .”

“Oh my, how will I go inside looking like this? And you left again another red spot? Seriously Byun Baekhyun, cant you restrain yourself?”

“haha Sorry, I just miss you! Here use this coat, to cover that up”

“huh, this wont help, this wont cover this spot on my neck for damn days, you know that it takes a week before it fades, ahhh! I hate you!”

“hmm . . . hate? You love it, admit it”
”ok ok, fine . . I . . I love it” And then she gets blush again. After some time, its time to go.            

 “Ok, now, I have to go, I‘ll see you tomorrow, Goodnight . . . I love you” and we kissed goodnight. Then I went home, with a wide smile on my face and a satisfying release.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Good Morning! Doc!”

“Good morning Nurse Choi, What a good morning! . . . so  . . any updates?”  

“Here’s the result of the MRI of Mr. Park, also the ECG result. It was also check by Dr. Im, and here’s her findings”

“Ok ah Before I forget, please advice Dr.Im, Dr. Park, Dr. Song and Dr. Kang that we have an urgent meeting at 2pm, regarding the next operational mission”

“Ok Doc”

“Well, well, well . . . looks who just came, blooming and glowing . …”

“What are you talking about?”

“haha nothing, I just cant get off my eyes away from your firing red spot on your  neck” I felt embarrassed. I just wake up with a good mood, but with a sore feeling. Theres nothing special that happened last night but I felt my body getting drain, wait was theres something happened, last night?

 

. . . Flashback . . .

 

“This wont cover this spot on my neck for damn days, you know that it takes a week before it fades, ahhh! I hate you!”

“hmm . . . hate? You love it, admit it”
”ok ok, fine . . I . . I love it” A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter