See You . . . (Part VI)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Jongdae, will you please stop  whining about that EXO concert, if you cant attend now, then let it be., I’m sure you can attend next time”

“ahhhhh, but what if they ran out of ticket? You know the tickets can be sold out in less than a minute, how can I get one?”

“Well that’s your problem”

“Hmm . . you don’t care because they’re not your favorite idol”

“haha everybody knows who’s his favorite idol”

“Oh stop it Jongin”

I was in the office with Jongdae and Jongin. We were on lunch break so we talked about random topics about our favorite idols that was set to comeback in the next days.  

“By the way I heard that your favorite girl group leader, Taeyeon-ssi, will held a concert next month”

“oh really? I must reserve a ticket now”   

“As expected from a loyal fanboy, so who will you go with this time?”

“Of course with my wife, Taeyeon really likes her”

“haha you really love the name of Taeyeon”

“Uh uh, not just the name, but the person of it”  

“Yeoksi, Byun Baekhyun! You really did change”

 

We were in the middle of a discussion, about who’s idol is the best, when we heard some noise outside our office.

“Maam, please you cant just enter like that . . Maam! . . . That’s the executives office!! ”

“No, will you let go of me!! . .Byun Baekhyun!!” And the door opens.

“Ooops, here’s come trouble, we’ll go first Baekhyun”

“Hyung, we’re just outside if you need help” Then they left the room, I was so pissed off.

“Sir I’m sorry, I can’t stop her”

“It’s ok, Mr. Jang, I can handle this You may go now” And the guard left us alone.

“What are you doing here?!”

“Baekhyun, please, come back to me, I’ll do anything”

She was kneeling on the floor begging for me to come back, she looks so desperate. My heart gets weak, when I see her like that. I pull her up hold her arms and look at her straight in the eyes.

“Hera, please, for the last time, I’ll repeat this again to you, were over. I want to end everything between us, because this is wrong, I am already married and I don’t want to hurt my wife anymore.”

I speak slowly, trying to send to her clearly my intention. She stops crying and suddenly, slap me in the face.

“How dare you! How dare you cheat on me! I chose to be with you, even if my parents opposes it and now your doing this to me! You said you love me  . . .”

“What? What are you talking about? “ I was surprise to what I heard. She broke down the floor and started scratching herself.

“Hera, Hera,please don’t do that  . ., you’ll hurt yourself!” she continues to cry.

“Please, I’m begging you JinHyun, please don’t leave me, I promise I won’t do it again, please!!”

“JinHyun? Hera, who’s JinHyun? Hera?, HERA!!”

 And she suddenly went unconscious. I hurriedly brought her to the nearest hospital. I immediately called her father.

“Baekhyun!, what happened?”

“Mr. Ji, She suddenly collapse in my office”

“Collapse? Office? Did she went again to your office?”

“Yes, she did. I told her to go back, but she refuse, she started crying, begging for me to come back, and then she collapse”

“Oh not again Hera”

“Again? What do you mean? and she said a name, Jinhyun, she called me Jinhyun, who is he?” He kept quiet.

“Please sir, I don’t understand whats happening to her, I must know it, who is he?

“ah Baekhyun, I told you before about the condition of my daughter right?”

“Yes, you said she had a depression,  because her fiance’s death on a plane crush“

“We’ll, I’m sorry but  I lied to you”

“What? What do you mean?”

“Hera, doesn’t suffer from depression, she’s suffering from paranoia”

“What? Paranoia?” I was surprise to what Hera’s father said, I thought she’s just having a depression  over the death of her fiance but she really has a mental problem.     

“I didn’t know about it at first, I just knew it a year ago “

“A year ago?Where did she get this illness?”

“It was all my fault, It started when I  force her to break up with you, when we go to states. She didn’t want to break up with you but she did. She became so lonely and quiet. I thought everything was good when she met JinHyun. He was her fiance. She was so happy when she met him but I opposed  their relationship”
”ahh so he’s her fiance, But why did you opposed on their relationship?”

“Because,he’s  a married man, although he didn’t love his wife and  has no child but still he was a committed man. Because of I don’t like him, Hera became rebellious. She chose to ran away with him and I had no choice but to let them be. So I let her be with Jinhyun for 3 years, till one day she came back home with full of bruises on her arms, neck and legs. He’s abusing my daughter.”

“What? Her fiance was hurting her?”

“For 3 years, I had no idea how she suffered from his hands, it took 3 week for her to recover. I was so mad at him. I let my daughter ran away with him, thinking that he really loves my daughter, that he’ll take care of her, but I was wrong. When she woke up she said sorry for  disobeying me and she told me everything. Jinhyun had been seeing his wife while he’s with Hera, they’ve been settling things up to keep their marriage. When Hera knew about it she confronted the girl and later, with JinHyun which lead her to be hospitalized when she fell down the stairs.’

“What? Don’t tell me he’s the one responsible for that?” I was so shocked at what I heard.

“Yes, because of that she had a miscarriage,

“Miscarriage?” I suddenly remember what happened to Taeyeon.

“She gets not only physical abuse, but also mentally and emotionally abuse.He’s beating her up even with just small disagreement. He’s even her”

I was so speechless when I heard what happened to her in the states. I thought before that she’s happy when she left me, but I was wrong.

“If that’s the case, How did they end up in an engagement?”

“When she fully recovered, Jinhyun came to us, and apologized for what he did, I was so mad at him, that I almost beat him for what he had done for my daughter. Days later, I woke up on a note saying . ..”

‘Dad, . . . I’m sorry but I have to do this. . .I  really love Jinhyun, I know you’d never allow me to see him again so I ran away again, the moment you’s read this maybe I’m with his arm again. I’m sorry father, I do really love him, and I forgave him for what ever he had done to me, he promised me that he’ll change and I believe on that. I’m so sorry dad  . . please forgive me . . .Your daughter, Hera’    

“And again, I couldn’t do anything. Months later I heard that Jinhyun, was already divorced then later on they announced that they’re already engage.”

“She really loves him, despite what he had done, but I just wondering, did Jinhyun, hurted her again when they reconciled?”

“I didn’t get any news about them back then, I just knew everything when I got to talk with their close friend. And there I knew that he did beat her up. Her best friend told me that Hera started to developed her condition when her head bump at the floor when Jinhyun smack her down. She became paranoid because of him. I don’t know why Hera still loves him, even his beating her up, she still wants him. She kept everything to me. “

“oh my God,What did he do to her?!” I look at her peaceful sleeping face, and thats when I saw again her face closely, no matter what make up she put on, that will never hide all the marks that she got from her past.  

“I cant forgave myself for leaving her to that kind of man.”

“Is it true that, the guy died from a plane crush?” I suddenly got curious if Jinhyun really died from an accident.   

“No” he calmly said.

“Then how did he died?”

“ A week before their wedding,she suddenly called me saying  . .

 

 . . . . (Flashback) . . .

“Hi daddy!”

“Oh Hera! Why did yo call? Did my daughter missed me?”

“I missed you so much dad, I want to be with you now”

“Oh my daughter, don’t worry daddy will be there tomorrow, is Jinhyun there?”

“ah yes. . “

“can I speak to him?”
”ahh no, he’s a, he’s peacefully sleeping on the bed”

“Oh is that so, then why did you call? Did something again? Did he hurt you?”

“No, Daddy, he’s not hurting me, he can never hurt me again”

“Oh well thats good”

“Daddy, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, I know I did a lot of mistake, I just want to say sorry”

“Hera? What are you saying? Hera?”

“Daddy Goodbye, please say me goodbye to mom”

“Hera? don’t joke like that, Hera are you there? Hera? HERA!!”

 

 . . .. End of flashback . . .      

 

“I didn’t know that what she meant when she said that he’s peacefully sleeping at the bed and that he can never hurt her again is because Jinhyun is dead”

“What? don’t tell me, she ki- . .”

“Out of hatred for abusing her and out of love for not wanting him to be with someone else, she decided to put everything in her hands. I heard everything what happened on the other line,as her call doesn’t end up. All I heard from her is sorry”

“ . . . Sorry . . . Sorry  . . Please forgive me, I didn’t mean to do it  . No!!.  I’m sorry Jinhyun . I love you so much  . . .I’m so sorry.”

“I didn’t do anything, she called him, she wants him back, she wants my fiance to go back with her, I don’t want him seeing that woman . . . No!! I didn’t do it  . .  Hera did it to him  . .”

“I was just playing, when He came back and slap Hera on the face, I saw it . . I saw how mad Hera is  . . No! Its not me!  . . I can’t do it to him . .NO!! .”

“ That is what I heard from the other line, I heard her as if she’s talking to someone, but all I heard was her voice. She cried and then she laughed, I was curious at what’s happening, so I ready myself to go to their place, I didn’t end the call yet, I put it on a speaker, I was on my way out when, I heard something from the other line”

 

“Oh No!!, Hera, stop don’t do that   . .  please!.”

“Oh my God, Hera  what did you do? Jinhyun Ah!! Oh my Yogeun ah call the ambulance now .. . .”                                        

“Hera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter