My Dream Prince V

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I’m begging you Lady Min! I must go and stop the prince from what his doing”   

“I’m sorry Lady Kim, but His Highness strictly ordered us to look after you, and make sure that you’ll not get out of your quarters, We’ll be punished if we let you go”

“Please, understand us Lady Kim, we were just following orders from His Highness”

“Lady Min, Lady Han . . . If I will not stop him from going against the ministers, soon will come and he might be put in danger even his claim to the throne will be at risk, and I don’t want that to happen”

“I believe Lady Kim is right, His Highness, must think first . . .”

“Master WoonHak! . . .”

“As his personal teacher and as a professor, I believe that you have a point there Lady Kim, His Highness is young and aggressive, and he’s not yet aware of the kind of people that he’ll govern as future King, he must learn that it is not always the heart he should listen, it must be in combination with his mind and instinct, thats what makes a good leader”

“Thank you for your wisdom Master WoonHak”

“He must be too overwhelm by his love for you that he can sacrifice everything, even his own sake”

“Master WoonHak, I tried to convince him to never get in control of the trouble I got into, this is my fault and I should be dealing this alone, but he wont let me . . .”

“hmmm . . . Even if His Highness is being so over protective, I believe he knows what he’s getting into, His Highness is starting to practice his power and authority to protect you, and I don’t see any problem about  that . . . Ever since the prince is young, I’ve always been amused of His Highness’s dignity and integrity just like his late mother, Consort Choi”

“Master Woonhak , what are you trying to say?”

“What I mean Lady Kim is, you must believe in him. He won’t let you get hurt, I’m a living witness to that, and I strongly believe him that he can help you get through this, even if it mean that he’ll go against his own father”

“That’s what I’m afraid to happen, Master WoonHak. I just hope that he’ll not end up to that, just like the late crown pri-. . . .”

“Just like his older brother, the first crown prince before him?”

“Yes”

“Just trust His Highness . . .Lady Kim . . .Trust him!”

 

 

 

. . . . and . . . . . THUG!~

 

     

I was having my most awaited dream, when suddenly I landed on something soft and cold. I was surprised the moment I open my eyes.

 

“Oh my! Did I just. . ?” I look up and my thought is right, I just fell of the bed and landed on the mattress on the floor to which Baekhyun lies.   

“Oh my Taeyeon, that was embarrassing, Good thing Baek didn’t wake up, and he was not facing me” I thought. I was about to get up, to go back to my bed, when suddenly.

“Omo . .omo . . . don’t move Taeyeon, Don’t . .. move” I thought. I close my eyes and try to stay still as Baek moves. When I open my eyes . . .

“Oh! EM! Gee!! . . . why am I here?” I thought. I was surprise to see that he was already facing me, not just facing, but closely facing me, its like were an inch apart.

“Why is he facing in front of me now?” I thought. I was trying hard to control my breath as I try to quietly move to escape, but then something caught my attention.

“hmm? . .. What a beautiful skin . . .” I thought. I just look a him and scan every features on his face. Its my first time seeing his face this close. I trace my eyes, from his forehead, to his eyes, to his cute nose, down to his reddish lips, and to his jawlines, and again, my mind starts to imagine the wildest imagination in the world.

 

“ You are really handsome Baek, no doubt . . .your indeed handsome” I thought. My eyes were busy staring at him, that I didn’t notice that his eyes were already open.

 

“Omo~ Is he awake?”

 

My eyes grew big in surprise. He’s just staring at me.

 

“Did he know I was here? Why isn’t he reacting? Do I have to get up now?”

 

I was about to move when Baekhyun suddenly speak.

“Hmmm . . . . Taeyeon. . . .” and he smiled. I just froze on my spot, pretending to be a statue. He reach his hand to my face and gently caress it. I can feel the warmth as well as the nervousness in his hand.

“haha . . . I must be dreaming . . .” he said.
”Yes, I am dreaming . . . .there’s no way she could be here. . .” and he heaved a big sigh, before turning his back at me.

 

“Whoah what was that?” I thought. I was surprise on what he just did, questions are starting to pop out  but before I could think more . . .

“Wait, I’ll just think on my bed, I must get out of here” I quietly sneak up to my bed and hope that he didn’t wake up from my move.

 

“Why did Baek act like that?” My mind kept thinking on his possible reasons for acting like that, that I didn’t able to get back to sleep. In others words, I was already awake from 4 in the morning, that is so not me.

“Ah come on, Taeyeon, I want to sleep more . . . just sleep already” I told myself, but when I was about to sleep the annoying alarm clock of Baekhyun, rings up, which wakes him up in an instant.

“Ahhhmmm . . .” I heard him groan, so I close my eyes and pretended to be sleeping. I peak in between my pillow to see what his morning routine.

“Huh . .. Really Taeyeon? When he sets his alarm late, thats when you cant get sleep, Wow . . Good timing Taeyeon” I told myself. Then I saw him gets up, shaking his head to wakes him up, then clean up his bed. He neatly fold the mattress and blanket, even the pillows. Then he neatly place it on top of the table.

“Wow, he’s really a well organized guy” I thought. Then I saw him went to window side and open the curtain, which make the room brights up.

“Ahh Good morning!” I heard him say as he start to remove his white shirt, leaving with him his pajama.

My eyes once again grew big as my heart stop beating for a second.

“Whoah . . . what a nice body . . . ” I thought. He start warming up with a breathing exercise.

“So he’s stretching out every morning . . . no wonder he had a fine body” I thought. He breathes in and breathes out, with eyes close in concentration, he stretches his arms to the right and to the left, his legs to the right and to left. Then he lie down the floor and do some sit ups, where I can imagine him already having a 6 pack abs. Next is push up.

“Wow . . . he do have a beautiful back muscles, with his broad shoulders and muscled arms” I was once again drown from his body features, I didn’t notice that behind his lovefor food, hides a beautifully crave body muscles,and I like it that it fits him, not too round, not too stiff , just enough for him to look great.

 

After 20 minutes of producing sweats, he reach for his towel and wipe it on his body. Gosh!~ I can’t believe I’m watching him being half , the feeling of hotness, starting to tease me again.

“Oh stop it Taeyeon! He is Baekhyun for damn sake, stop it!” I told myself.

“Oops Its 7am though, I should her up” I heard him say, as he wears his shirt and go to my side.

“Ahh Taeyeon? Taeyeon . . .” I didn’t budge as he wakes me up. I was so trying hard to pretend to be asleep.      

“Come on Taeyeon, its 7am, you have to wake up now . . .”

“Ahhh!~ . . . 5 minutes  Baek please . . .”  I said.

“Ahh you have to wake up now, we still need to catch up the train its an hour drive from here” then my eyes suddenly open.

“Omo!~ I forgot its Sunday today, I have a meet up with Jennie today at lunch . .oh no!” I thought, then I get up and ignore this guy at my side, and head to the bathroom.

“Omo omo . .  what do I do?” Due in panic, I accidentally hurt my at the door.

“AHHH!!! Aw! . . . .” I really scream in pain. It so painful when your finger get jammed by the door, a wooden door, you definitely scream in pain, well I was stupid thats why . . .

“Whoah, what happened?” and Baekhyun immediately came in to the rescue.

“Ahh I get jammed by this door . . . Ah aww!!” Baekhyun just gave me a half worried-half laughing look.

“Dont you try to laugh at me Baek, this is not funny, I am hurt” I said in annoyance.

“I know, but next time,, try to be careful . . . .let me see?” and he gets my hand and gently massage it.

“hmm . . . theres nothing blood form inside, so just to prevent it from swelling, I just need to ah . . .” and he gets a towel and damp it in a cold water.   

“We have no ice here, so I’ll just use a damp towel . . . so hold still . . .” and he wrap the damp towel in my hand. I just look at him as concentrates to much in my hands, where in fact its just a minor accident.

“Why are you so in a hurry Taeyeon, you didn’t even bother looking or greeting me up earlier”

“ Nothing, I just remembered something . . . .”

“Ahh ok . . . next time be more careful Taeyeon, you know I will be in trouble from your sister if she knows that you get hurt in any ways”

“Baek, this is not a big deal, My body parts are complete here an complete, so don’t over react” I said as I remove my hand from his, and remove the towel.

“I’m fine Baek, so stop worrying . . .” I said to make him at ease.

“Ok, if you say so . . . .”and he smiled.

“So would you please leave first I have to take a shower . . .”

“Oh Ok Sorry . ..  go ahead, I’ll leave” and he did. I was starting get curious on his weird action lately, he’s usually that caring or I’ll say clingy . . .Hmmm . . . whats up to him?

 

After a while, I went off the bathroom, in full dress and make up, only to see him, in full dress as well with his matching new hair style.

“Wow . . . how could he be this handsome . . .” I thought. I was surprise to see him, looking dashingly handsome with his new look of a guy next door with a bit of a bad boy aura. And his hair which usually style down to his eyes, now it was combed up with a cut on the side, making him look like a y vintage  man He looks awesome, its like he’s slowly unveiling his other side.

“Ahh Taeyeon are you ok” I heard him say, I get embarrassed as I catch myself, staring at him.

“Ah yes . . .” I awkwardly said as I fix my things. I was so bothered by his new looks that I couldn’t help myself but to ask a him . . .Whats the occasion?

“Ah question . .. ” and looks at me.

“Why are you looking like that? And whats with the hair up style?”

“Nothing, just for a change, a new look . . . why? It doesn’t suit me?”

“Ah no no . . of course not, you look great . . . maybe I’m not used to seeing you like that, it a different you haha”

“Ahh . .  Well I just thought that maybe its time to change my image . . . I’m tired of always being recognized as a boy-next- door guy, just for a change . . .”

“well thats a good start . .  just kept it up”

“I will . . . so are you ready? Lets grab some breakfast first?”

“Ah yeah . . . Is breakfast included in this check in?”

“Hahah of course not, where at the motel Taeyeon, not Hotel. Lets just eat somewhere”

“Oh ok . . .” and he lead the way, riding his ever luxurious sports car, we drove to the nearest fancy restaurant.

“Whoah, the menu looks expensive Baek, I can’t afford this, lets go find somewhere else”

“Its ok taeyeon, got this, just order what you want, I’ll take care of it”

‘Oh ok, if you say so . . .” I was scanning the menu when someone came, its the manager I think.

“Oh welcome Sir Bae- . . .” I heard him say, but then Baekhyun gave him a weird sign of holding his ears.

“Ahh Welcome Sir . .  Maam . .. May I take your order?”

“Ah I’ll take this breakfast meal A with side dish of tofu and vegetable omelet . . .”

“Noted Sir, how about you Mam?”

“Ahh just like him . . .”

“Would you like your galbi to well done or half?. ..”

“Well done . .” and we both answered.

“Ok Mam Sir . . . well serve it in a bit, but heres your coffee first . . . enjoy your coffee . . .” and the manager left.

“Wow . . . they have pretty impressive menu here, well if not looking at the price, it looks delicious”

“hahaha It is delicious Taeyeon, the money you’ll pay here is worth it. Plus they have good service here”

“Oooohh . . . how did you know? Have you eaten here before?”

“Yes . . . not too long ago . . and I’ll assure you, you’ll come back here very soon”          

“Ok I trust your taste so lets see . . .” soon enough, our orders are finally here, and it looks more delicious than in the pictures.

“Wow . . . your right Baek, it is delicious . . “

“I told you . .” after a while, our plates with full of meat and veges are replaces with none, we swept it up in a blast.

“Ahhh!~ . . . Im so full . .. I don’t think I can eat more after this . . .” I said in satisfaction.

“hahaha I’m glad you like the food here . .. wait I’ll just call up for the bill”

“ok I’ll just go to the washroom . ..”

“Ok the washroom is at the right corner when you turn left there”

“Wait . . . How did you know?”

“ I just saw it as we entered a while ago”

“oh ok . ..  I’ll go ahead”

 

“Weird. .. I didn’t even see the washroom sign when we entered, how did he know?. . .” I thought. After that satisfying breakfast, we drove off to the highway, supposedly, were heading to the train station, but then head off to the beach where we first went as soon as we got here.

 

“Beach? What are we doing here . . . again?”

“ahh I just want to drop by here again, before going back to Seoul . . .” he said, then I look at him.

“Are you ok Baek? Is there something wrong?”

“My older sister . . . “

“Wait, you have an older sister? How come I didn’t know about tha- . .. “

“Well you never ask . . .”

“You should have told me . . .  anyway so whats with your sister?”

“Its her birthday today . . . “

“Oh really? Did you already greet her?”

“Not yet . . . I wish I could call her now to witness this beautiful ocean again.”

“Again? You already been here?”

“Yes, My sister and I used to go here when we were young with our parents. I remember, we used to hang out at teh area” and he points his fingers to the big rock along the ocean.

“We used to ran around here, throwing water to each other, while our parents would prepare our lunch on that area, its like we were having picnic on the seashore.” I just listen to his every words, its so rare for him to tell his family history, he usually avoid the topic of family, but when he does, I’ll make sure to listen.

“Wow, you pretty have a fun childhood memories, unlike mine, where my sister and I were struggling to survive back then”

“But at least now you still have your sister, she’s your rock in every hardship you face, you are strong because of her.” he said. Its true, if it weren’t for my sister, I would know if we’ll be able to survive.

“Why? Doesn’t your sister do the same to you?”

“Well yes she did, she was the only one there for me when our parents got killed, she took care of me, and makes sure I’ll be in good hands. I was very close to my Noona, she became my second mother and father as we grow up and I love her so much.”

“Aaww~ thats so sweet of you Baek, theres no such guy nowadays, where a brother loves his sister so much, now men usually fights a lot with their sisters”

“hahaha well we do fight sometimes, but not to the point that we’ll despise each other. We know that we only have each other now, since our parents our gone, so we have to support and love each other, no choice I guess hahaha”

“hahaha I think you are a great brother Baek, If I would have a brother in my next life, I would want him to be just like you, very loving and caring” I genuinely said.

“Thank you . . .” and he smiled.

“So since were talking about sisters, why don’t you call up for your Noona, since you made an effort for my sister yesterday, why don’t you do it to your own sister, spend time with her, have fun, like what I had yesterday, and besides you said that its her birthday isn’t it?”  

“huh . . . I wish its that easy . . . to just call her and she’ll be here instantly.”

“Why? Is your sister not around? Is she far away now? Oh, Is she living in different place?”

“Unfortunately yes. . . were too far from each other now”

“Really? Where? Maybe we do something about that, even if we cant do it now” and he points his finger to the sky, I got confuse.

“Baek theres no city or country up there” I just at him thinking hat he was just joking but then he seriously look at me, with his eyes shaking in tears.

“Seriously Baek?” I ask, and he nod, tears started to fall down form his eyes. As he take a deep breath to prevent himself from breaking down. I immediately hug him, trying to make him feel my deepest  sympathy.

“Wel I guess, we cant do anything about that anymore , even in the future . . .” I said, trying to lift up his mood, and I’m glad that he did, cause he gave me a sweet smile in return.

“I’m sorry Baek to hear that, I didn’t mean to joke about it, I didn’t know, that she’s gone, I’m so insensitive, Sorry Baek”

“Its ok Taeyeon, like you said, You don’t know about it.”

“But what happened? How does she end up there?” and its my turn to point my finger up in the sky.   

“She died in here . . . here in this exact spot” I was surprise.

“I’m sorry, every time I’m opening up my life to you, its always the dead part, it so embarrassing”

“Its ok, at least you have someone listening to you” he smiled before continuing his story

“She was killed by her husband here, 2 years ago.”

“Oh my gosh . . .” I was shocked.

“Because of excessive jealousy of her husband, he drag my sister there to the deeper part of the water and drowned her”

“Oh my gosh, how could someone do that? It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter