Emergency (Part II)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

“Ok, Sir, Kindly pull up your shirt so that we can start . .” I awkwardly lift up my shirt. I was so shy showing my body of full of scars to the beautiful doctor in front of me.

“hmm, ok . .  your cut Sir, is not that big, so we don’t need to operate it in the operating room, it needs a minor operation, just wait Sir .. . .” and she walks to the closet  to get an injection. I suddenly feel afraid, she seems so intimidating, and looks so serious, she didn’t even smile at me.

“She’s not that easy . . .”  I thought.

“ahh, Sir, just stay still . . . I suppose you were not afraid of an injection, am I right? Base on the state of your body, I hope you already use to this . . .”

“Well, O-of co-course, I’m not afraid of that, its just like an ant bite, its not hurt ”

“Well, good, now hold still” I don’t know why I feel nervous with her presence, I am not usually like this on the past days I’ve been here, why does my heart feels like bursting out from beating so fast. I suddenly flinch when she injected it to me, I felt embarrassed so I cover my face, but when I look at her, she shyly smile at my lame action, its just a short moment but that’s the first time I saw her smile that day. I suddenly felt my heart beats faster than it was before. I hold onto  my chest to, calm down myself.     

“Sir?  . . are you ok?  . . is your chest hurt?”

“ahh No, no . . I’m I’m  . . . ffi-fine . .. “

“Are you sure?” I smiled at her in assurance. she let me lie of the bed as she ready the things that she will need, while my eyes were following her roaming around the room. I observe her doing her job, she’s so careful operating me. I can feel her hands gently touching my skins.

“Are you ok, Sir? You look tense, Do you feel any pain?”

“ahh No, no” I softly said, while my eyes were busy looking at her, even she though she wears a mask, her eyes is enough for me to see her beauty.   

“ahh Doc?” She suddenly stops, when I called her.

“ahh Yes, Sir?” The moment our eyes met, I suddenly forget what I suppose to say.

“Ah no . . .nothing” And she continues. I feel shy talking to her, its so awkward, the room is so quiet, I’m not use to this environment. I’m usually the loud one  and normally chat to the doctors and nurses who operates me, but now my lips doesn’t seem to open.

“Do you want to say something Sir?” I suddenly heard her ask. She might had sense that I’m struggling to talk to her.

“ahh no, I mean yes. . . Can I ask, are you a new doctor here? I’ve been a regular patient here for years now and its my first time seeing you here,” she didn’t answer.

“Are you a fresh graduate student? Cause you look so young to be a senior doctor” Again she didn’t answer me.

“Ahh, Doc, what school did you . . .”

“Sir, Please!” I was stop when she annoyingly answers me back.

“Sorry”

“Will you please Sir. .”

“Please. . . . call me Baekhyun, I’m not use on calling me Sir”

“Ok! Sir Baekhyun!! . . .  Will you please be quiet?” And I was shut up. She doesn’t seem to like a noisy surroundings. She was so concentrated, that she she didn’t even left her eyes off my wounded part.

“It must be so hard to be a doctor, isn’t it? I remember before my father really wants me to be a doctor, but I said that I don’t like it, haha I said that I am afraid of blood, but my work now gives me more blood . . hahaha. .funny isn’t it” I was happily talking when she suddenly dart her cold eyes on me, signaling me to stop talking.

“O-ok, Ok . . .” I nervously said, she did look at me with her cold eyes but I clearly saw that she shyly smile when she heard me stuttering from speaking.

“You look so beautiful when smiling . . .” I accidentally said out loud my thought. I shut up my lips in embarrassment. I knew that she heard it when I saw her turning red. I feel contented seeing her blush so I keep silent until we finished.

After that incident, I couldn’t wash her away from my mind.

“Baekhyun . . . Baekhyun!, Inspector Byun!”

“Ahh yes, . . Yes! Sir!”

“Are you ok?”

“Yes! Sir!”

“Did you understand what I’m telling  you?”

“Yes! Sir!”

“huh, I hope you did, but regardless of that you did a great job, you may now leave”

“Thank You! Sir! . . . Salute!” then I left my Senior Inspector’s Office.

“Yah! Baekhyun!, what was that? An inspector was dozing off in front of his Senior Inspector. Your so embarrassing Baek, Whats wrong with you?”

“ah nothing, I suddenly remembered someone”

“What? Don’t tell me its that doctor again?”

“Oh, How did you know?”

“Well, Who else aside from her can silence a noisy and loud Inspector like you?”

“haha, your right, no one made me silent for an hour, except her, I mean  . . . you  know, I want to talk but my lips wont open . . .”

“Come on Baek, we’re done with that story, You’ve been telling that since last week, come on Its been a week since you last saw her, just forget her ok?”

“hmmm . . .eottoke . . I wouldn’t think I can  forget her”

“Well that is a big problem”

“Why?”

“Because that doctor is already engage, your too late bro”

“Too late for what? I didn’t say anything, I just want to be a friend to her.”

I feel so curious and interested to get to know more about her, she feels so mysterious to me.  

“huh, Good luck on that, I hope your wish would come true”

“Ahh, no matter what happened, I’m sure we’ll meet in the hospital, anyway.. . .”

 I wonder when will be our next operation? I cant wait to see her again.   

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“I’m home!”

“ah, Ms. Kim . . .  welcome home”

“Good to see you Mrs. Son, where’s dad?”

“He’s in the terrace, he’s already expecting you”

“Is that so? Well haha, I’ll go up”

After 2 years and 6 months, I finally have time to visit our house. After I graduated on my doctorate degree, I started living at one of our condo business units, near the hospital, since then I didn’t had the chance to visit my old place.

“Ah, finally, my precious little doctor is here” My father hugs me as soon as he saw me.

“Dad, I ‘m not a little doctor, ok”

“haha, ok, so how’s the life of a Senior doctor, Taeyeon?”

“Its great

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter