See You . . . (Part IV)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I woke up feeling so tired, my body feel so sore, I didn’t have recovered yet from what happened yesterday, my body still feels weak. I get up the bed and see that Baekhyun was no longer there beside me.

 

“Baek?” I called out, but no response. I get up and walk to the kitchen, and there I saw him, busily cooking our breakfast. Its the first time that he’ll cook for us. I lean on the wall as I watch him roam around the kitchen.

 

“how cute” he looks like a lost puppy finding something, he don’t know, obviously he didn’t know anything about the kitchen.   

 

“The salt were on your right”

“Ahhhhhh!!  you scared me!!”

“haha Sorry, what are you doing?”

“obviously, I’m cooking, and what did you said a while ago?”

“I said the salt were on your right, in front of you”
”oh thanks, and . . .”

 

He walks close to me and kiss me on my cheeks.

“Good morning!” he said with his warm smile. I smiled at what he did, its the first time in a while since he last kissed me. I was looking at him, when suddenly a scene of him being with another girl, flashed back on me. I couldn’t stop but to be feel sad, knowing that his lips and body that was used to be mine, were now shared to someone else.

 

I didn’t know that I was dozing off for I don’t know how long, when Baekhyun touch my hand.

 

“Taeyeon? Whats wrong?”

“oh nothing”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, I”m sorry”

“Its ok, come on lets eat, I prepared a lot of food for us”

       

I sit on the chair as he prepared our breakfast. I was looking at him then I noticed the cut on his lips. Its not that big but its so obvious as it left a big mark on his lips.

 

“What are you staring at?”

“Nothing, I was wondering what happened to your lips”

“Oh here, ah Chanyeol accidentally hit me last night, don’t worry about this” I know his lying. I get up from my sit, walk towards him. I push him on the counter, look at his face and . . .

 

“ahh Taeyeon what are you doing?”

“Tell Chanyeol to be careful next time, you lips is so precious to me, he shouldn't hit it like that”  

I said as I lean closer and closer till our lips touch. I don’t know what was I thinking but I let it run over me. I felt his pain when he suddenly groan in between the kiss when I touch it. Then we break apart in need of air.

 

“I love you . ..” I said as I look at his face. I didn’t wait for his reply and I go back to my sit. I know that his between in his two choices, but I hope that he will chose me in the end.

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

     

 

I was on my way to office, when my phone rings, it was Hera.

 

“Hello?”

“Hi Babe!!, I’m at your office right now, where are you? Why are you so late? Did you met up with some girls again? I’m telling you Byun Baek-”

“Let’s meet up at the coffee shop near my office, let talk there” I cut in, before she continues her blabbering.

 

“HI Babe, am I late?”

“No, your just in time” and before she sit down she lift up my face and kissed me. I was shocked at what she did, so I push her away.

 

“What are you doing? Didn’t you know that this is a public area?”

“hmm . . I don’t care, I just want to kiss my lovely boyfriend” and she lift up again my face, but before she could do it I hold her and ..

“I said STOP!”

“ok fine,so what do you want to talked about?”

“I’m here to formally break with you” yes for the second time, I’m breaking up with Hera. I know that this will hurt her but this is the right thing to do, I can’t take this anymore.

 

“Huh, what are you saying? You cant do this to me!”

“Yes I can, if you did it before then I can also do it now”

“Is this because of your wife? Huh I thought your divorcing her? So what? Your backing out? Unbelievable!”

“Yes, this is because of Taeyeon, I cant keep on cheating on her, she a good person, so before she knows, I’ll better end this now.”

“You said you love me, then why are you breaking up with me?”

“I did love you, but that was before, and that was the biggest mistake of my life, now that I realize it, I’ll make this right.”

“No!, you cant , ,  this is just joke, right? Tell me its a joke” she kneels on the floor hugging my legs to stop me from walking away.

“I’m sorry but this is really goodbye”

 

I decided to end up my relationship to Hera. I know that this was the right thing to do. I must straight up my mistakes, so that I can be a deserving person to Taeyeon. I decided to meet up with Hera’s dad, since I heard that he was still here for vacation. Then I told everything about him. From the fact I’m already married to the secret relationship we had and to what I did a while ago, breaking up with Hera.

 

“I’m sorry Sir, if I didn’t tell you this earlier, it was all my fault, now I’m saying this to you, to make things right. I am not the right guy for Hera Sir, if you want her to fully recover then you should be the one beside her. “

“I’m sorry too, son, for causing you trouble, I understand” and for the second time, I bid goodbye to my past. Now I want to focus on the present.

 

“Chanyeol, come on, pick up!”

“Yes Baek”

“Where are you? Lets meet up”

“Ahh I’m at work, at the coffee shop, why? What do you want yo talk about?”

“I’ll tell you everything, wait for me there”

 

After I talked to Hera’s dad, I went straight ahead to Chanyeol’s Coffee shop.

 

“Ah Baek, what’s up?”

“I broke up with her?”

“What? You broke up with who? Wait is it Hera or Noona?”

“Of course with Hera you pabo!”

“Wow its good then, you made the right decision”

“But I feel guilty”

“What? Guilty? For what? There’s nothing to be guilty about that Baek”

“I know but I can’t help it Yeol, I left Hera on the coffee shop looking so miserable, I ‘m so worried that what if she didn’t take it and sh- . . “

“You know what Baek, that is not your problem now, now that you broke up with her, you have no right on her or she on you. You won’t care about her anymore, that’s it, the end”

“But what if she cant accept it? You know she had a depression, what if she can’t take it and take her own life? You know my conscience wont take it.”

“Baek, did you really think about this?”

“Well of course, I think of it a hundred times”

“Is it your own will to broke up with her?”

“Yes, I was planning to do it”

“Then she’s not your responsibility anymore, you said your side and if she didn’t accept it then let it be, you don’t need to mind her, you don’t need to feel guilty, unless you regret your decision, wait . . .are you regretting it now?”

“No of course, this is what I supposed to do”   

“Then let it be, give her time, I know she’ll move on soon”

“I hope so . . .”    

“So what wil be your next plan? You already broke up with Hera, what’s next?”

“Just wait for it . . .”

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV   

 

“Good morning Ms. Kim”

“Good morning!~”

“Whoah whoah, what are you doing here, Kim Taeyeon?”

“Isn’t it obvious Yoona? I’m here for work”

“Are you kidding me? Your not fully recovered, what if you collapse again, do you want to die here?”

“Relax Yoona, I’m fine, besides I’m getting bored in the house, I want to do something”

“hmm . . ok but take it easy ok? Mind your heart”

“I know . .”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter