My Dream Prince VI

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Lady Kim, Seja Jeoha has arrived, he’s now waiting for you at the garden”

“Alright . . . .”

 

“Jeoha~ . . .”

“hmmm . . . Lady Kim! . . . . I’ve been longing to see you~”

“Jeoha . . . What brings you here? I thought the you’ll be gone to the temple?”

“Hmmm . . . As far as I can remember this is my private residence . . ..”

“Ah . . . You are right Jeoha”

“ . . . Hmm . . . . The night seems calm and peaceful . . . how about we take a walk?”

“As you wish, Jeoha~”

 

.… .

 

“You seem so quiet Lady Kim? Is there anything bothering you?”

“Nothing Jeoha,”

 

.….

 

“Your being quiet again, Lady Kim, I know there’s something bothering you, Go ahead . . . Tell me”  

“Ahh actually there is  . . . Jeoha, Captain Cho, was here earlier, and he brought me the news, Is it true? Is it true that the palace is now in chaos?”

“Lady Kim, you are not in the palace, so you shouldn’t be worrying”

“I may not be at the palace Jeoha, but the people I care is in there, and I can’t help but to worry about them”

“Really? . . . Hmm? Like who?”

“Like . . .Like . . . Like Lady Jung and my fellow Lady inspectors, Inspector Shim . . .Lord Han and . . “

“And? . . .”

“And . .  ah . .Sir GwangSoo”

“Ahhhh . . . . Is that all, no one else?”

“Yes Jeoha”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, Why Jeoha, is there anyone else I should say?”

“Ah No! You’ve said enough . .ahm! . . Lets go back now”

 

“.…..”

 

“Jeoha, are you alright?”

“hmm? Yes! . . . I’m fine”

“You seem quiet, its . . . . unusual of you”

“Lady Kim . . . aren’t you . . . . ”

“Aren’t I what Jeoha?”

“Nothing . . . .”

“Well if you don’t need anything else, I’ll leave now Jeoha, so that you can rest . . Have a good night, Your Highness”

“Wait. . . You-. . Aren’t you happy to see me?”

“Neh?”

“ You kept on worrying about others, while I am here, standing in fro- . .”

“Pfff . .  hahaha . . . .Oh I’m sorry Jeoha, I didn’t mean to laugh at you . . hahaha”

“And you keep on laughing?”

“Its just that, You look funny getting annoyed . . . I’m sorry Jeoha”

“Oh ho! . . . your making fun of your crown prince, How dare a Lady inspector, laugh at this nations crown prince?!”

“I knew it Jeoha, you are jealous”

“What? Me, jealous? Oh Ho! Who are you to accuse me of being jealous? This is against the law, a Lady inspector accusing this nations crown Prince, How dare you! Stop that nonsense, this is an order!!”

“hmm . . yes your are Jeoha, I know it, you uses your royal title when you feel jealous”

“Oh! Now your mocking at me, How dare you! . . .Eunuch Jang! Call out my guard and arrest this woman, Now!”

“Ey~ . . .I know you cannot do that, and besides how could a Crown Prince be jealous if he already has everything?”

“You’re just making excuses Lady Kim”

“I am not making excuses Jeoha . . . . . You don’t have to be jealous of them, I only said that I’m worried about them, because they are now at the palace, while you, my prince, is now here with me, so why should I still worry, it doesn’t make sense right?”

“Ahhh . . .You’re right . . . They are at the palace so its natural for you to worry, I see . . .”

“So does it still bothers you?”

“No, not anymore. . . You! . . . . You really know how to calm me down, Lady Kim”     

“Jeoha, I am really happy that you are here beside me, but I couldn’t help myself but to worry because . . . .”
”Because I am a battling against the ministers and your afraid that I might end up like my older brother”

“Jeoha, I . . I didn’t mean to. .”

“Master WoonHak told me, Lady Kim you don’t have to worry, I know what I’m doing and I have my trusted men around me, I will not be like the late crown prince”

“Jeoha . . . I’m sorry for making this hard for you . . .”

“Lady Kim, You know I’ll do everything to protect you, that is what I promised you“

“I know, thats why I feel sad about it . . .”

“Hmm? . . . Why is that?”

“Because I don’t know how should I repay you, with all your kindness to me”

“You don’t have to and I’m not asking for more, just you being here with me now, is already enough”

“Jeoha . . .”

“You know, whenever I face difficult situation, I just look at the sky . . . . . watching the beautiful moon and the bright stars shining upon me, . . . . I feel at ease and happy”

“Why is that Jeoha?”

“Because even if I’m facing the toughest situation, I know that I am under the same sky . . . with the woman I love”  

 

 

“.….”

 

“Ah . . . Jeoha- . . .”

“That woman is  . . . . you. . . .”

 

“.….”

 

“The woman I love is you . . . .Lady Kim . . . . Kim Taeyeon. . . . Kim Taeyeon! . . . . TAEYEON AH!!!”

 

 

“KIM TAEYEON!! . . . . WAKE UP!!” I was woke up by a familiar voice, echoing around my sensitive ears. “What?” I said as I squeeze off my sleepy eyes.

“Taeyeon! . . .” I look up and saw Baekhyun confusingly looking at me.

“Wait, . . . Your dress up . .. Are you leaving?”

“Ahh, I just came home . . .”

“What?” I was confuse. I look around, and I surprisingly find myself leaning at dining table.

“Why am I here?”

“I saw you sleeping here when I came in, why did you slept in here?”

 

“I slept in here? How-Why? . . wait, he was at home last night, isn’t it he? I even surprise him with my mini cup cakes . .” I thought.

 

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUN!!!! . . . Oops, before anything else, make a wish first then blow the candle, on count to three, you’ll blow the candle, ok? . . .1 . . .2 . . 3! Blow! . . . . Yeahh!! Happy Birthday Baekhyun!”

 

“Thank you Taeyeon, even though I know that you totally forgot it, you still made an effort for this, thank you so much . . . “

 

 

I was confuse, everything that happened last night seems so real.

 

“Wait, you said said you just came home? You mean, you’re not here last night? You didn’t . . ”

“As far as I can remember, I just came home now Taeyeon, Why do you look so confuse? ”

 

“Huh . .. so what I thought that happened last night is just a dream? Even the  . . .I love you?” I thought. I was somehow relieved.

 

“Yeah it must be just an imagination, why would he say those word to me, right?” I thought

 

“Taeyeon are you alright?”
”Yeah, It must be a hangover . . .”

“Did you drink last night? And what are those?” and he pointed out the empty bottles and and the cupcakes on the table. 

“Oh that . . . uh I was about to surprise you last night, cause its your birthday, I feel so sorry that I didn’t able to come back at dinner, I didn’t got to greet you, so I decided to prepare you this and wait for you cause I thought you’ll be coming home last night as what you texted me, but it turn out that your not, so there . . .”

“Oh I’m sorry Taeyeon, I didn’t know that you’ll prepare something like this . ..”

“Uh its ok, Its my fault anyway, I just remember it on last minute, wait . . . are you perhaps . . .” and I look at him in hope that he’s not mad at me for not greeting him on his special day.

“Ahh No of course not, I understand Taeyeon, it happens a lot. Sometimes, we do forget some special dates . . .so don’t feel sorry”

“Yeah your right, were tired last night so . . . but by the way, Where did you go then? Where did you stay?”

“Ahh . . “ I somehow caught him off guard, he seems surprise by the question.

 

“hmmm . . .something fishy here” I thought.

 

“Oh . . . Don’t tell me you go out on a date? Wait are you dating now? If yes, why didn’t you tell me! Your so unfair Baek!” I was surprise by my own conclusion.

“What? . . . me? No! . . . wait can I defend myself ok? . . .” I was relieved.

“Its true that I was on my way home when texted you, but then something came up. I was about to call you but then my phone went off, and besides, its almost midnight so I thought you were already sleeping, since you didn’t reply when I first texted you.”

“Oh is that so . . . ah ok now I get it . . . haha . . . Sorry”

“Your thinking too much Taeyeon, thats what you get from watching too much drama” and he ruffle my messy morning hair.

“No I’m not! . . ..”

“By the way thank you for this, almost surprise event for me, I appreciate it so much. “

“haha your welcome . . . oh heres your gift by the way” and I gave him the small paper bag that I prepared a month ago.

“Oh You didn’t have to Taeyeon, but Thanks . . .”

“I hope you like it, I work really hard to do that, I even cross the ocean to get that”

“Oh really?” he suspiciously look at me.

“Yes, really! I literally swim across beach to get every pieces of shells you see on that”

“Oh really?Awww Thanks . . . wahh . . . its beautiful Taeyeon . . . Thank you” and a tear happened to escape his shaking eyes.

 

One of many thing that makes Baekhyun cry is that if he feels your sincerity and your heart and effort to do something for him, like hand made gifts, he really appreciate things that you specifically made whether its a gift or a surprise, the fact that you work hard and you give time to do that for him really makes him a baby.

 

“I’m glad you like it Baek . . I notice that you’re fond of bracelet and anklet lately so I decided to make you one . . .”

“Thank you . . you didn’t just bought this right? I saw something like this at the shop . . .” and he starts being annoying again.

“YAH!! . .. I really made it myself! you pabo! . . .I also know how to make art you know! I’m an A+ on that subject . . .”

“hahaha . . I know, I’m just joking . . thank you . . . ” and he hugs me, this suddenly reminds me of what I imagined that happened last night.    

 

 

“Thank you! . . . . I love you!~”

 

 

“Ahh . .. .  No . .  no . .  No . . . Stop thinking about it Taeyeon!” I thought as I break the hug.

“Ahh By the way . . . I wont be coming to school today . . .”

“Huh? Your cutting class? Thats new . .. “

“Hey! . . First off I’m not cutting class, cause I wont go to school so that means I’m an absent not cutting”

“Ey . . . thats still the same your still not in your class . . .”

“Ah Whatever. . . I’ll just ask you a favor, give this to Hwasa, “

“What is this?”

“A flashdrive you pabo!~”

“YAH!! I know! But whats is this for?”

“Our reports are in there, so just tell her that its already prepared, they just have to report it”

“Wait whose gonna report your part?”

“I already called Hwasa, they know what to do”

“Hmmm . .. . . you’ve been calling Hwasa lately, maybe she’s your type”

“What?? I can’t believe you Kim Taeyeon, you always put meaning to every woman I talk to . . .”

“Why? Is there something I shouldn’t give meaning to?”

“Yes, and that is Hwasa and I are just friends, more of classmates, nothing more, ok?”

“Hmm . . Thats what couple say at first, they’ll just friends but then . . . they’ll confirm later on . . .”

“Seriously Taeyeon! Stop pushing me to those women . . .”

“Seriously Baek, why didn’t you have any girlfriend, yet, or why aren’t you dating yet. I’m getting suspicious now, maybe your gay . . thats why . . .”

“Yah!! thats already below the belt Kim Taeyeon . . .” and he seriously look at me, I started to feel nervous.

 

“Oops . ..  That was a wrong move Taeyeon, your doomed!” I thought.

 

“Yah, Baekhyun . .  Don’t be so serious I’m just joking . . .” I said.

“Its not funny Taeyeon” he said with a serious tone, I can sense that I really offended him.

“I’m sorry Baek . . .Sorry!~ Buing!~ buing!~ . . .. ” I poke on his cheeks and do some aegyo, trying to make him smile, but I failed, he still seriously look at me.

“Ok . . . I know I’ve gone too far, I’m sorry ...” He just stood there and seriously look at me. It was an awkward situation for me, it was the first time, him standing there while deeply look at me.

 

“Omo! What should I do? Should I go? Should I leave now?”

 

I was about to make a step but then he walk closer to me.

 

“Omo!” I thought.

 

“Ahh Baek what are you doing?”

“Who said that I’m a gay . . . .” he said as his face move closer, until it was just an inch space between us. I just stood straight, not wanting to move, cause if I’ll move our lips will definitely get in touch and I don’t want that to happen.   

“You said I’m gay.. . So Why are you scared now?” He whispered on my lips, I didn’t answer I just look down, avoiding his eyes.

 

“Damn it! Why do I feel hot? Why does he sound so y? What should I do?”

 

“Next time, if you’ll going to teas- . . .no . . If your going to annoy me, make sure that your ready to face your consequence, not like this, standing quietly, not even looking at me.” I heard him say, so I look at him, and for the first time, I’m captivated by his dark brown eyes.

 

“Omo! What is this? Its like I’m being drag into his eyes, I’m getting soft” I thought. I can feel my feet getting weak. I don’t know how long are we in that situation but thanks goodness, it got stop by the sound of a doorbell.

 

 

 . . . ..  Ding! . . .. Dong! . . .

 

 

“Ahh I should get it . .. “ I told him as I escape his terrifying stare. And he move away. Before I could walk away, he held my hand and I suddenly look at him, there I saw his innocent eyes which far different from what his eyes earlier.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be that scary to you, I was just offended. But Taeyeon, I’ll set this straight, I’m not gay . .. those girls you’re linking me to, they’re just not my type . . .” I felt his sincerity, I felt so bad.

“I’m sorry too Baek, I wont do it again.” and he smiled, and just like that, were back to normal again.

 

“You take that door, he seem so impatient, I’ll head upstairs, I’ll just change clothes”

“Ok” and I head on to the door.

“Wait a minute!” When I open the door, a beautiful lady dress in y corporate attire welcome me.

“Hi, Good Morning,” she said.

“Ahh Hi? What is it” I awkwardly said.

“Ahh Is Mr. Byun Baekhyun live here?”

 

“Huh! . . .Who is this woman? And why is she looking for Baek?”

 

“ahh Yes? . . . Who are you?. . . . What do you want? . . . .Why are you looking for him? . . . .What do you want from him?”

 

“. . . .Hey! Hey! Taeyeon! . .. . RELAX!”  

 

“Ahh Hi, I’m Irene, Can I talk to him please? Its just really important.”

 

“Should I let her in? Or not? Should I?  . .. Argghh!! I’m not a bad friend though, so . . . why not?”

 

“Ah Come in, he’s just in his room, he’ll be downstairs in a few minutes, you can sit here first .. . .” and I guide her to the sofa.

“Thank you”

“Do you want something to drink? Like Downy- . . .”

“What?”

“I mean . . water or juice?”

“Ahh Just a water please . . Thank you . .” she calmly said then I head to the kitchen.

 

“Wahh . . . she’s so beautiful and elegant, wait . . . how could she be so beautiful, early this morning? . . .Ahhh! It must be the make up, or she had been through plastic surgery, thats right, no one can be so beautiful as her, unless she’s a goddess, but that impossible . ..Wait what if thats the type of Baekhyun? Ahhh . . . so he likes that kind of girl” I thought. I was heading back to the living area when I suddenly heard the voice of Baekhyun, I peek in from the kitchen counter, and saw them hug.

 

“What the-? . . . so she’s the type of Baekhyun?”  I try to turn on my being gossip girl

 

“What are you doing here?”

“Appa, ask me to visit you, he miss you so much, you never visit him anymore, Oppa.”

 

“Oh Oppa? .. .  Why is she acting so cute? Aish!~ and why are they whispering? I cant hear it right”  

 

“Ahh I’m sorry, I’m just so busy lately. . . .”
”So here is where you’re staying at its-. . . .”

 

“Its what? You’re right, this is the place . . .any problem with my house!” I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter