Love For Hire III

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“Ok Good morning class we have a new student, this is Kim Taeyeon from Namhae, please give her a warm welcome . . .”

“Anyounghaseyo, I’m Kim Taeyeon, please look after me . . .”

“OK, Ms Kim, you’ll be seated beside Mr. Byun” I hurriedly look for the empty seat, but then one man stand up and went close to me, offer a hand, and lead me to my seat.

“Hi, I’m Baekhyun, I’ll be your seatmate for the whole semester . . .”

“Oh Hi I’m Taeyeon . . .”

“I already heard your name, its nice meeting you”

 

6 years ago, when I enrolled myself in Seoul National University and  when I first met this man, he was a fine chubby nerdy gentleman, back then, but his charisma were really overflowing, which is really very tempting to fall with. In my two years stay in this university, I somehow found my new comfort zone, thanks to my new friends, Sunny, Seohyun and Baekhyun.

 

“Yah yah yah, we have new company . . .” Sunny said

“Guys I want you to meet our new friend and schoolmate, Im Yoona, she’s a transferee from Kyunghee University” Seohyun suddenly blurted out of nowhere.

“Hi I’m Yoona, nice to meet you all”

 

The moment I saw her, I knew that I can go along well with her, she’s a funny, serious and outgoing person. Her personality fits perfectly with mine, so she became one of my best friend. We were very compatible that we can get married, but unfortunately she got married with our heartthrob prince Byun Baekhyun, which I didn’t doubt cause they’re absolutely look perfect together.  I already stop my studies when I heard that they really got married. No one else aside from me, knew what they did, even their parents. I guess they’re really madly in love that’s why they did that.

 Years had passed and we all grew separate ways. I didn’t got to go back to my studies as I became busy with my work. Sunny, however continues, and she graduated along with Yoona and Baekhyun. Ever since they graduated I lost connection with them, except Sunny who stayed by my side. The last thing I heard from them is that Baekhyun already runs their small business while Yoona were getting cast as an extra on movies. After that, no more.

Now, after 6 years, I finally met them once again, and I cant contain the happiness I’m feeling, now that I’m seeing them looking so successful.

“Taeyeon? Is that you? . . .”

“Yoona? Oh my Gosh! You’re Yoona right? . ..  OMO!!”

“AHHH TAEYEON!!! . .. “ we immediately hug each other, tight, not minding the people around us.

“Wow! You look even more beautiful now, Yoona . . hahaha Its so good to see you”

“Wow, you too Taeyeon, your still pretty . . and still hardworking . . .”

“ahh Excuse me, you two must have known each other, but to formally introduce  ourselves. Welcome to Namhae Island, this is Kim Taeyeon, our Junior Tourist guide here, she will be in charge on your whole stay here in our place.”

“Wow, I didn’t expect you to be a tourist guide . . .”
”Well me too . .. “

“Ah By the way this are my team. My managers, Hair stylists, make up artists,  . . “

“Wow . ..  are you a . .. “ I said before I pulled her at the corner . ..

“Are you a celebrity or what, you bring many people with you”

“Oh my god Taeyeon aren’t you watching TV . .”

“Sorry ahh I have no time to watch, why?”

“Didn’t you know I’m a celebrity now . . . and take note, not just a celebrity, but a big time star” She proudly said, My oh my, She’s really not embarrassed, praising herself.

“What!!! . . .” My jaw literally dropped low, when I heard that. I didn’t know how big time she is now, I really look a fool at that moment, I’m like I came from the past and I can’t cope up with whats latest now.

“ahh Ms. Kim They will be our guest for a month, so I expect that there will be no errors, no pictures allowed as to their request. This must be remain private. No public attention.”
”Yes Sir, you can count on us”

“Ahh Ms. Kim we’ll officially start our tour tomorrow, since its late now . . .”

“No problem we’ll start at 8am sharp tomorrow . . “

“Ah Manager Park, can I  stroll around the lobby, I’m feeling suffocated here . . .”

“But there might be people around, they might notice you . ..”

“Ahh Don’t worry Sir, I’ll keep her company  . . .”I take the lead and tour her around our small gallery.

“Wow, its really beautiful here, I didn’t know that there’s such place like this.

“You’re not alone, I also said that before, I lived here but I didn’t fully explore our place . . .”

“Well now, you’re doing it . . .”

“I’m really honored to be your guide, I feel embarrassed awhile ago, I didn’t even recognize you,  I didn’t  know how famous you are now..”
”Thats ok  . . . there are more important things than to know my popularity, so I forgive you”
”Wow, I didn’t expect that your now living up your dream  . . .”

“Hahaha I guess I’m really lucky, my family has always been there to support me  . .”

“Oh Speaking of family, Hows your husband? Ahh do you have kids now?” I see how her face change when I said the word kids.

“Oh sorry, did I made you feel uncomfortable? . . .”

“Ah Taeyeon, can I tell a secret”
”huh? Its a secret, why would you tell me?”

“You know that I am now married with Baekhyun right?”

“Wait don’t tell me you already divorced him . . .”

“No, of course not, why would I do that  . .”

“Then what about him? . . .”

“Actually we were not on good terms now . . .”

“Ey, what did you do this time?”

“Oh, How did you know that it was my fault?”

“Of course, I’m knew you too well, and besides even before you’re always been a head ache to him . .. so what is it?” and just like the old times, she open up herself to me, including their problem now.

“Oooh . .  You’re really a stupid Yoona”

“Ouch, that was really direct to the point, Thanks for the compliment Taeyeon . . .”

“What? I’m just saying the truth, you know that men are like that and you cant really give him that, why? Is this because of your career?” and she nod.

“hmmm. . Something tells me that, thats all about your career  . . . but I wont ask anymore, you two should fix this . .. “

“Were fine now . .. “

“Eh? So what are you fuzzing out about? . . .”

“Actually theres something I want to ask you  . .. “

“hmm? What is it? I can do anything for you, just don’t ask for money . .. “
”Ahh can you be- . .”

“Yoona! . .” One big voice suddenly interrupt our small discussion, when I  saw him again, my knight and shining armor, walking towards us,I just look at him with a smile, but as soon as he step close to us, my senses suddenly came back to its function.

“Oh How did he know Yoona?”    I thought.  The man however sits beside Yoona, and hold her hand.

“Ahh Baekhyun this is Taeyeon, remember our smart dumb classmate back in college.” and we look each other in surprise.

“You!” We both said.

“Wait, Did you two met already?” Yoona ask

“Mystery Girl? Kim Taeyeon?”

“Ahjussi Oppa?”

“Wait wait, whats mystery girl, Ahjussi oppa thing? . .” Yoona  ask

“Ahh Yoona, she’s the girl I’m telling you, the one  I helped last night, the one who almost got . ..”

“Oh really? Now I know the reason why you’re late to fetch me in the airport last night . .. “
”Wait wait, Yoona, you mean this is Baekhyun? The Byun Baekhyun? Our chubby nerd classmate? Your husband?”

“Yes, I’m your annoying seatmate . . wow, small world . . who would have thought that well actually meet here . . .”

“Yah!!! . . .” and just like the old times I gave him a weak kicked on his leg, its just weak one but its so strong for him, how much more if I gave him a real kicked, he’ll surely stumble down the ground.

“Wow, your still that strong, good thing I worked out now, it wasn’t that strong now, unlike before.”

“Wow, you surprise me Baek, I didn’t notice that it was you. . . wow, your not that chubby anymore and wow, your big round glasses are gone now . . . You look more handsome now”
”Really? well I hope that I’m still handsome for someone here . . .”

“Yah!! Baekhyun . .. your still handsome for me though . .. “ Yoona suddenly reacts.

“hahaha you two still fight like a kid, wahhh  it must be happy, having a partner .. .”

“Why Taeyoen? Aren’t you married?”
”Ahhh unfortunately yes . . . but I don’t loose hope, I know one day he’ll come, he must be stuck on a traffic . . .”

“hahaha, your still the funny noisy seatmate, I like that . ..” He said. I don’t know why, but the way he said it, is something heart warming. The way he smile to me really sends an electrifying feelings to me. Weird.

“Ah I’m hungry . . .”

“Oh wait, I’ll bring you to our famous and delicious restaurants here, wait a minute . . .” after we were all settled, I bring them to nearest restaurant near the resort.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter