Emergency (Part III)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Ok, the last thread . . .there .  .ok . .done. Hows her status"

"Doc, still stable"

"Ok good,  . . . . Congratulations you pass your practical training"

"Thank you, seonsangnim"

"Just remember to always think whats the best for your patient, ok?"

"Noted, Doc"

"Dr. Kim!! . . ."

"Oh, Sooyoung ah, "

"Are you done? Dr. Hwang is already packing her things now"

"Hahaha, she really cant stay long, why did I even invited her. Tsk. .tsk . . Is she done with her dental mission?"

"Yes, she finish it earlier, she really wants to go home"

"Haha, ok ok, I'll go now" I hurriedly pack my things and bid goodbye to my students.  Then I go back to our waiting room

"Yah! When do you plan to go home? Next year?" Dr. Tiffany welcome me with her glaring eyes.

"Fany ah, relax its too early to pack up, we still have more time? Don’t you want to look around and enjoy this beautiful surroundings?"

"Beautiful? Whats so beautiful in the middle of a desert? Come on Taeng, were on a hot camp on a remote area, all I can see is sand and rock, I can't even use my phone, there’s no connection here, Arggghh!! Why did we even assigned here?!!" Tiffany said in annoyance.

We both assigned to have our medical mission here in Kuwait, for 5 days. We were sent by the hospital to help the people who suffered from earthquakes. I personally volunteered to go, to also visit one of our charity there that my family had sponsored. There I got to teach those aspiring medical students. I also did a practical training for volunteered practitioners. Today is our last day, 5 hours to go and we'll be  flying back to Seoul and yet my dear friend Dr. Hwang here, wants to go home, as in NOW. She really hates this place, probably not used to it, I enjoyed my stay here, maybe because I used to traveled a lot on different places, when I engage myself with trainings and missions, although this place is really hot, I enjoyed this new environments, this new people, seeing all the children genuinely smiling at me. Sometimes when I look at them, I cant help but to remember that guy, its been a month since we last met at the hospital. I don’t know why I felt disappointed knowing that he already have a family, seeing him hugging his son was so adorable to watch.

" hmmm . . .come on Taeng, stop thinking about him . . ". Hours later and were now on board back to Seoul. While  arranging the papers on my bag, checking all documents I piled on a case, there’s one folder that catches my attention.

"My gosh, Taeng why did you take this out??" I silently scold myself, while putting back the papers inside the case.

"No!, you didn't see it. . . You didn't see him, stop it .  ." I try to stop myself but in the end, I open the folder, and minutes later I find myself looking out the airplane window, thinking how could I erase him from this sharp memory. . . .

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

 

"Yeojun ah! Come here"

"Neh, Appa!"

"Lets fix your shirt, . . .” We were on the bed preparing to sleep, its been a tiring long afternoon for us, I accompany my son on his first field trip.

“Hows your arms Yeojun?"

"Its ok now, Ahjumma said that when my arms is fine, I can fly now to the moon, is that true, Appa?"

"Really, that Ahjumma said that to you?"

"Neh, is that really true Appa?, I want to fly to the moon ,Ahjumma said I could be an astronaut, whats astronaut?"

"You know what, young man, enough with the questions, you need to sleep now, its already late"

"Appa, Will we see again, that Ahjumma?"

"Ahh I dont know, why Yeojun, do you want to see her?"

"Neh, and she promise me that she will get me an ice cream if I behave"

"Really? . .  . Well I dont know if we can meet her again because shes a very busy person"

"Busy? Just like you Appa?"

"That's right, just like me, now go to sleep young man, you still have school tomorrow”

“Goodnight Appa!  . . . mwuahh! “ Then I kiss my son goodnight. I went down to the kitchen to get some water, when something suddenly pop out in my head. Earlier on the trip, I saw how Yeojun look at his classmates, happily bonding with both of their parents, I saw how jealous he was.

 

 

. . .  Flashback . . .

 

“Yeojun ah  . . . whats wrong?”

“Appa, . . . Where’s Eomma? When will she come back?” I was surprise with his sudden question.

“Yeojun ah . . . Didn’t I told you that your mother now is your guardian angel, she’s too far from us now, but she’s always right there with you, silently guiding you, Now don’t be sad. . . Appa, will always be here for you” I can clearly the see the sadness in his eyes.

“Then, will I have a mother?” I was again surprise.

 

. . . . End of Flashback . . .

 

 

I didn’t know that Yeojun will also felt the longing for a mother, as I am for a partner. I walk to the living area, and sit on the sofa, Then I look at the picture of a woman on the side table.

“Sejin Ah . . . How are you up there? I hope your watching over us, specially our son, He’s missing you so much, He’s asking for you now, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter