Lovely Gap V

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

      

“Ok, Dare, Irene! Give Suho a passionate kiss for 20 seconds . . . .”

“Is that it? That’s so easy! . . . “ I saw how Irene was willing to do the dare, I saw how cute Suho slowly turning red, but when I look at Taeyeon, her smile suddenly drop down, I saw how jealous she was.

“ok, On a count of three, you start . . . 1 . . .2 . . .3!” And Irene passionately kiss her beloved boyfriend. I was glancing at Taeyeon, and I could see that she’s hardly enduring it, but when Suho was about to respond, thats the time that she reacts.

“Oh . . . Taeyeon what is it?”

“ah . . I  . . . . I need to go to the restroom” and she excuse herself. I want to follow her, but somethings telling me to stop, so I hold back.

“ . . .ok 17 . . .18 .. .19. . . 20!! . . . . STOP!!” and the couple, breathlessly stop.

“Wow! Thats intense! . . .” Seulgi shy friend.

“Ahh Why don’t we have a break, you guys wants a drink?”Then Kyungsoo offers a drink, while Suho hurriedly left the place. Thats the time I followed Taeyeon on the nearest restroom.

“Where is she? .. .oh heres the restroom” When I was about to turn right, I saw two people standing close together, with their lips landing on one another, so I hide.

“Oh My! . . . No!” I was surprised when I saw who those two persons were.

 

“huh! . . Minho Oppa?! . . .”

 

Taeyeon shockingly said. Minho on the other hands, were also shocked, with his eyes open even wider.

 

“Taeyeon, What did you do? You stole my first kiss!”

 

“huh . .  Wow, as if Taeyeon was your first kiss, . .  feeling innocent Minho?” I thought . . .  

 

 

“AH Minho Oppa, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to kiss you, I thought you were someone else”

“Ah Thats ok, it happens a lot, don’t worry . .  .”

“I’m really sorry Oppa! . . .”

 

And when Taeyeon walks out from him, I ran out to hide from them.

“Did Taeyeon just kissed Minho?”

I repeatedly ask myself, while walking back to the beach. I cant believe I witnessed that.

“Since when did Minho left? He was still there, before the break . . . For how long are they kissing? Who kissed first? Why did Taeyeon kissed him? Why did Taeyeon do that? . . .WHY!!”

There’s a lot of questions popping out on my head, my mind was like a puzzle, wanting to find the right pieces to solve my questions.

“Oh Baekhyun! Are you ok?” Yuri ask me. I felt guilty, when I saw Yuri, I just saw her boyfriend kissing our little dongsaeng, behind our back, and I don’t know if I’ll tell her or not.

“No, . . .  no . . .no. . .no, its just an accident, I heard how sorry Taeyeon was, after that, I guess its just an accident a very shocking accident” I thought.

“ah Baek? Are you  . . .Ok?” And this time Yuri poke my hand.

“Ah yes . . yes I’m fine . . .”

“Have you seen Minho? He left without even telling me”

“Ahh Maybe he went to the restroom, . . . Ah I’ll go ahead now, tell the others that I went back to my room”And Yuri just nod, When I’m on my way back, I saw Taeyeon, mindlessly walking to the beach.

“What is she doing?” I just look at her, and then she tripped off and fall on the ground.

“AW!!! .. .”

“Thats whats you get if you kept on walking like a zombie . . .”

“Baek Oppa!” I saw how shy she was when she looked at me. I look at her, and I saw her pink swollen lips, then I remember she just had her unexpected first kiss.    

“Ah I’m sorry Oppa!  . . .” and she hurriedly walk off, looking so embarrassed on herself. When I reach my room, I lifelessly lie on my bed and glued my eyes on the white ceiling. My mind were still in cloud, after what I’ve seen. Still cant believe that happened.

“Why, . . . Taeyeon? Why?” I ask myself. I feel my heart beats so fast, and when I put my hand on top it, I felt hurt, as if I’ve touched a bleeding wound.. .  I was hurt . . . I was jealous. And for the first time in a while, a girl made me cry.

“WHY?!! . . .”

Why . . . my word of the day . . .probably the question of my lifetime.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Aww, it our last day  today, here on a beautiful paradise, how sad! … Don’t you agree? . . .Ah Taeyeon?” Wendy, tap my arm.

“Yes?”

“Are you ok, Whats the matter? You’ve been like that since last night? Whats wrong?”

“Its nothing Wendy, don’t mind me . . .”

“O-Ok . . . come on cheer up! This is our last day! We shouldn’t waste anytime ”

“Ok. . . Ok”

“Come on, they’re playing beach ball, Lets go!” And Wendy drag me to where the others are. They were all complete, Almost all the couples are there, well except for Baekhyun Oppa. I was searching for him, so that he could join me, since only the two of us, have no partners, but as I was walking, with my eyes busy roaming around the area, I suddenly bump into someone.

“Ah Mi-Minho Oppa”

“Oh Hi Taeyeon?” he just widely smiled to me, while I look awkward in front of him.

“Ahh are you ok, Taeyeon?” I don’t know how to respond to him, because honestly, I am still ashamed of what I’ve done last night.

“Oh, If your thinking about what happened last night, don’t worry, I am not mad at you, it was just an accident and I understand it, so please . . . don’t get bother by that”

“Ahh I’m really sorry Oppa, I swear I didn’t mean to do that, I don’t know what comes to my mind to kiss anyone, I just heard Suho’s voice at the door, I thought it was him, the whole time, but it turn out to be you, I’m really sorry”

“Haha, I guess you really cant hold your feelings, thats why, your lips made a move . . . hahaha” And he just laugh at me.

“Huh .. . You know what really happened last night? Suho was really there, I saw him waiting at the door, but he was waiting for you to come out, because he need to use the restroom, so when he cant hold it in, he search for another restroom. The moment he left, you open the door and there it goes, it was I whom you kissed instead of him”

“ahh so thats why I heard his voice . . . AHHH!!! what a wrong move!! You Pabo!~ Kim Taeyeon!” I mentally scold myself.

“hahaha . . . Just like I’ve said, its ok, I understand, I also did the same mistake back in high school, I know how you feel right now, and it will take days before you could forget that”

“Ahh really? That long?”

“Yes! It took me I think, . .  about a month before I could recover from that”

“Huh, Well its just ok for you because you’re a man, how about me? I’m just a girl”

“Hey! Dont think like that, it doesn’t matter if you’re a girl or boy, what important is, you’re sure of what you’re feeling and you have the courage to confess it, lets just be thankful that you happened to kissed me, what if you kissed a stranger? that will be more embarrassing, right? you’ll look weird to them”

Minho Oppa, is right, I’ll just be thankful, that I did that to someone I’m close with, I’ll look crazy if I did it to a stranger.

“But next time, be careful, don’t just kissed a man like that, remember, you’re still a girl, If Baekhyun find this out, I’m sure he’ll be upset about this, he’s counting on you to study first.”

“I know Oppa” Oh right, there’s still Baekhyun Oppa. I’m really dead if he knew this, I’m sure he’ll really get mad at me, and I hate it when Baek Oppa gets mad at me.

“So were ok now Taeyeon, just forget it, Ok? Think of it as if it didn’t happened. I don’t want you to get awkward around me, you know your still my little sister” he tap my shoulder and walk away.

“Little sister? Am I still a little sister to him? . . .” I thought.

I admit, although I am very apologetic to my big brother Minho oppa, theres a side of me that was jumping up in joy, deep inside I do like it. Its weird because the moment I felt a lip touches mine, I felt something really weird, I didn’t even know who the person is, but still I felt something, only now I felt. Well maybe I expect that person to be Suho, whom I really like, but thats not it . . . . the moment I knew that I’ve been kissing him, I still wont break. It took me a few more seconds before I could break away, as if my lips was magnetized by his soft lips.

“huh . . . What am I thinking? You must be out of your mind Taeyeon” And I shrugged off my lame thoughts, thinking I’m just getting crazy over him again, just like how I was, back in high school days, you know . . . first crush never dies.

“Hey Taeyeon Lets go! Its Your turn!” Seulgi suddenly called me, breaking up my little imaginations.     

“Ok! . . . I’m coming!” And I ran back to them, without finding who I’m really searching for.

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

“AHH! How many report should I need to review, to get this right! ARGGHH!!”  Baekhyun suddenly blurted out when I entered our room.  

“Whoah! Chill Baek! You’ll break the floor if you kept stomping your feet like that”

“Shut up! . . .”

Its been a while since another semester started, its only the beginning but its starting to make us crazy now.

“What is it your doing there that your getting so high blood early in the morning”

“I’ve been reading this reports, for our next presentation, and I cant get the right answer for this damn question,  . .. ARGGHHH!! I don’t know anymore . . . .”

“Chill Baek! Want me to help? You know, I also have that subject”

“Ahh No thanks, I can do this”

“Ouch! Thats means you’re not trusting me, thats hurt Baek! . . . Really hurt”
”Its not like that, I just don’t want to bother you, don’t worry I can solve this”

“Ok, then its your choice” And I laid back on my bed, and play with my phone.

“Ah Minho? Aren’t you getting ready? You have your class at 11am”

“Relax Baek, its still early, time check . . . 9:07am, I still have time to play”

“Ahh as expected . . .Oh Yuri, called me earlier, she cant contact you last night, where have you been?”

“Oh Yuri? Ahhh . . .” I’m finding my words to say my excuse.

“Wait don’t tell me . . . you went to the club again?”

“Relaxed! BAEK! I went out with our team, remember we won the last game, its just a celebration”

“Ahh  Celebration, well I hope you didn’t forgot that yesterday was your 7th Anniversary with Yuri”

“Oh! ! I forgot . . . .” I mentally curse myself.  But of course, I pretend  to remember it, to not to be embarrassed.

“Well o-of course, I celebrated it last night with the team, I wouldn’t forget it”

“Tskk. . . I don’t believe you, better call Yuri now before she forgot that she still have a boyfriend”

“Ok ok . .  ah by the way, I met Yoona, the new lady in the campus, at the gym a while ago, and she’s asking you about the music event tonight.”

“Huh? I already told her about that,  haha I said I’ll go out with her later, maybe she forgot, I’ll call her then”

“Whoah!, Did I heard it right?”
”Heard what?”

“Your going out with a girl? I mean a girl, a real girl! Are you sick?” I cant believe that after so many years of pushing him to the girls, he’s now going out with someone, behind my back.

“Look I’m not sick, ok . .  Why cant you believe me?”

“Its just, I’m just surprise,I mean . . .I’ve been pushing you to all the girls in the campus and your telling me your dating now?”

“Hey let me clear this up, I’ll just go out with her, I’m not dating her yet”

“Yet . . . so there’s a possibility that your gonna date her, right?” he didn’t speak, but I saw a small smile in his lips.

“Wow!! Finally!! My little Baekhyun is a grown up man now.”

“hahaha, What do you think of me? Scared of girls? Of course not! I’m just waiting for the right time”

“Well yeah, its really your time to find a girl, and besides its our last semester, we should be enjoying now before graduating”

“And you should be focusing on your studies now, and stop playing around, if you want to graduate this year”

“hahaha, because God granted my all time wish for you, then I’ll obey  you this time”

“haha, well very good then”

“So when will you formally introduce her to me?” And he didn’t answer me instead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter