Love For Hire VII

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I love you . .. .

Goodbye  . . .

I love you . . .I love you, please . . . please oh please, . . .come back . . .

 

COME BACK!!

 

 

“Eomma? Mom?! . . .MOM!. .. “ Taeyeon was once again wake up from another nightmare, a nightmare that she hunting her.

“Are you ok?“

“Oh Hanni Ah, why are you still awake? . . .”

 “I heard you’re screaming again so I came in . .. Are you ok Mom?”

“I’m fine, don’t worry about me . . .”

“Huh How would I wont worry? You’re still dreaming about that guy again don’t you? Come on Mom, you can tell me . . .” Taeyeon just look at her daughter.  

“Oh never mind me, ah I’m fine, Eomma is fine . . .”

“Huh ok fine, but . .. “ And Hanni hold her hand, and pulled her up the bed

“Why . . . where are we going? . . .” Taeyeon nervously ask.

“Just follow me, but close your eyes first . . .” And she blindfolded her nervous mother

“What is this again Hanni? . . .”
”Just close your eyes Mom, I have a surprise for you”

“Surprise? Ahh make sure this is not a snake or something or else . . .”

“Ahh theres no such thing as that, just close your eyes, trust me, Eomma”And Taeyeon close her eyes, hold her daughters hand and followed her lead.

“Ok ok slowly Mom, slowly. .  ok here just one more step . . .ok Perfect”
”Ok? Should I take this off now? . . .”

“Wait . .. one more thing, you need to turn around . . . there you go . .” And Hanni guide her nervous mother.  

“Ok . . . on count of 3, take off that blind off .. .Ok . . . 1 . .2 . .3! . .” And as instructed Taeyeon take off the blindfold, and she was literally surprised.

“Ah what is this? . . . A big box? . . .”

“Ahh thats not only a big box, try to open it. . .”

“hmmm . .  Theres nothing popping out here or something, right?”

“I don’t know, just open it ..  Eomma Pali!~  . .” And Taeyeon nervously untie the long ribbon wrapping around the big blue box.

“Mom, cant you move any faster? . ..”

“Well why don’t you open it instead? You’re always in a hurry, you’re like your Dad . . “

“Me? Hahaha sorry . ..” after many years, finally she got to untie the ribbon, now its the big reveal.

“1 . .2 . .3! SURPRISE! . .. “ And as what she expected, a man popped out holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

“What the! . .. .  Yah!!!” Taeyeon just scream in surprise, even though she already expected that, she still got surprise.

“hahaha, Sorry Hon . ..  flowers for you, Happy Anniversary! . . .” The man said as he hand her the flowers his holding.

“Oh Happy Anniversary! . . .” and Taeyeon gladly accept it and give the man a big hug.

“Oh . . How sweet! Can I join the hug?”

“Of course Hanni, Come here . . .” the man pulled Hanni in the middle of them, and squeeze her with a tight loving hug from her parents.

“Thank you so much Dean, I didn’t expect this from you, you’ve been gone for 2 weeks and now your back with a surprise . . .I thought you already forgot our anniversary”

“Of course, I wouldn’t forget it, I quickly finish our meeting in Seoul so that I can come home on our anniversary . .. Did you like it?“

“Of course, Thank you .. . “And dean pulled her into a kiss.

“Eew! Will you please do that when I’m away, thats yuck!”

“Hahaha then go upstairs so that we can do it. . .”

“What? you’ll seriously continue that? . . . Yuck! Gross! I’m out”

“Wait wait, I’m just joking .. .  hahaha, don’t be overreacting, ok . . . no ones going anywhere, I reserve a table for 3, in a restaurant so we better go now . . .”

“Really? Ah! Your the best Dad ever . ..” And Hanni hugs her best Dad. Taeyeon just smile, while looking at her man, having a quality moment with their daughter.     

After that tragic moment for Taeyeon, after the sudden leave of the couple who somehow twist her life, many years ago, Taeyeon seems to get back on her track and live her life again like how she used to. Although its hard for her at first,  getting used to not seeing the man who made her heart go crazy, she manage to overcome it. Days of missing him, were soon replace with a smile, when someone came into the picture, Dean.  

After the funeral of her Dad, Dean was sent to Seoul by his parents to finish his studies.

“I promised to you Taeyeon, when I come back I will show and prove to you that I’m a better man for you by then, so wait for me . . .”

”Dean, if you’ll only do this because of me. .. stop. I want you to do this because its also your will to do it . . don’t do this just  because I said so . . .”
”I know Taeyeon, and I am doing this not only because of you, but for my wellness as well, so don’t worry . . .”
”Huh . .  But still I cant assure you . . .”

“Just let me . . .Please” 

So after a year , he came back and Like what he promised her, he gain all his courage and ask her out once again.

“Taeyeon, will you please . .  go out on a date with me? . . .”

“Ahh . . . Yes? . . .”

Although she answered him with a question, He felt like he was one step closer on having her, he cant stop himself from being too happy. Soon after many dates, he’s finally standing on the same step as hers, he finally have her.

“Taeyeon . ..  Will you be my girlfriend? . . .”

“Ahh . . . Yes? . . .”

 And that is the biggest and happiest moment of his life. Dean finally have the girl of his dream. In just a short while, they’re now celebrating their 15 years together.

“Hmmm . . . Dad taste this, its so delicious . . .”

“Ah Sorry Hanni, but I dont eat that kind of food, I get indigestion when I eat that, Is that what you bought at the streets a while agor?”

“Ahh yes, Its my favorite Dad, you know what is this? . . . its Tteokbokki, this is our favorite food, right Mom?”

“Really Taeyeon?  I didn’t know you like this  kind of food . .”

“Oh Yes, I just didn’t like it, I love it, did you know that I always have this as my stress reliever after a long crazy exam during college . .. “

“Wahh you two . . . Like mother like daughter . .Hanni ah your really similar with your Mom you know that. ..”
”Ey, Of course, she’s my daughter . . .Come on Dean,  Its so delicious, try it.”

“Ahh no thanks, my stomach is kinda sensitive on that . .. Ah Hanni ah finish your soup, it might get cold”

“Ahh Later Dad, I’ll finish this first” Hanni said as she scoop another spoonful of Tteokbokki in ,as well as Taeyeon.

 

“. . . Breaking News: Hallyu Star Im Yoona  was appointed as Safety Ambassador of the Ministry of the Interior and Safety. The event was held to pledge safety measures and eradication of dangerous activities such as speeding and illegal parking that prevents the entry of fire trucks . . .”

 

Taeyeon was suddenly stopped on what her doing as a familiar face flush in the television.  Its just a normal news update shown on television for others but for her, its a simple reminder of her crazy past.

“Whahh! Eomma Isn’t that your friend? the one you always tell me, thats her right?”

“huh? Ah  . .  Yes thats her . .”

“Wahh! She’s so beautiful, I wonder how to be like her? . . .” her daughter said as her eyes were glued on the big screen.

 

“Yeah I also wonder, How to be like her?”  Taeyeon said.

 

“I wonder how is she doing now? Or should I say . ..  How is he right now? . . .” 

 

***

 

“. . . And  finally we got a 12% increase in our sales for the past 4 months, if this continues, we can expect an overall 17.6 billion dollar for this year. This is fully in line with the 2020 budget and the 5year plan we announced last June . . .”

“Ok that was pretty impressive Mr. Kim . . . I guess, everybody here, the whole PR team did their part on this project so, congratulations! . . .Congratulate yourselves as well . .” the Managing director said.

“Thank you Sir . . .”

“ Job well done everybody . . .” the man sitting at the center, coldly said.

“Ah Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter