Gayly Love (Part VI)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gayly Love (Part VI)

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

After weeks of busy work, I’m still the same, trying to move on. I heard Chanyeol already had a girlfriend, I’m so happy for him. I was still slightly affected, not because that he quickly replace me with a girl but because he quickly found his true self while I’m here, still lost. All the weeks that had passed felt so lonely, now that Park Chanyeol is gone and also my dear best friend Kim Taeyeon. I didn’t saw her anymore after that night, I didn’t regret that but I guess she did, she must be avoiding me right now.

“Hey Baek, wanna have some drink? The team is going to celebrate later, wanna join?”

“Oh yeah Sir Baek, we want to celebrate it with you, besides you save us all in closing the deal to Mr. Oh”

“I’m sorry Kyungsoo, Soohyun but not now, I want to have a rest tonight”

“Aww . . Ok sir, but I hope you’ll join us next time”

“I will Soohyun, so see you on Monday, happy weekends guys!!”

“Bye sir!!”

“Hey, you ok Baek?”

“Oh yeah, I’m fine, I’m not in a mood for a party right now, sorry”

“I understand, is it still because of that guy?”

“Who? Chanyeol? No . .no, he’s not part of this anymore”

“Ooohhh, so you have a new guy right now, tell me who is he?”

“He? Oh come on Kyungsoo, I don’t have any guy right now”

“Ahh! if it’s not a ‘HE’ then he must be a ‘SHE’, who is she?”

“Stop it Kyungsoo . . .I’m not in a mood for your jokes”

“Ok, ok, but tell me, is it her again, isn’t she? You’re thinking about her again right”

“huh. . Fine,yes I ing thinking about her, happy?”

“very much, hahaha but hey, seriously are you now a  . .you know . . .straight?”

“I guess so . . . “

“OK uality test 101”

“hey wait, what the . . Where are we going??”

Kyungsoo pulled me into a near male toilet room. He locked the door and pushed me on. By the way Kyungsoo is one of my friend in the company, he is really a funny guy, I heard that he was linked to our new secretary Kim Soohyun. Anyway . . . Kyungsoo pushed me onto the door and kiss me, and in my surprise I pushed him away,

“Oh for goodness sake what on earth are you doing?”

I walk to the sink and wipe my lips, I suddenly felt disgusted.

“Ok, kiss check”

“What? What kiss check?”  

“Haven’t you heard me a while ago, this is a uality test, if your a gay or not, the first test is a kiss from a same , I kissed you and you pushed me away so one check for a straight. Two checks more and your certified a straight guy”

Then he show me his “uality test” app on his phone. And his right, I already have one checked, the next options are Attraction test and ual Test.

“What the heck is this, ‘ual Test’ means, I’m having to a. .”

“Yep, to a same , that is the hardest test that you have to pass, if you pass all this three tests, then it’s confirm. . .your a “

“That I’m a straight guy? Well are you nuts? Why do you think that I will do this crazy tests, this app is not completely, 100% sure”

“oh come on Baek, just try it you passed the first test, two test to go”

At first I hesitate to try it, but then I realized that this might be a little help for me to know myself, so with a troubled heart, I accept his tests.

“ok,now that you approved, let’s go to the second test”

“What? now? No, I have to go, let’s do it next time”

“oh come on Baek it’s still early, we can have your result tonight”

“What are you? A doctor? No!! I’m going home”

“yes I’m your doctor for now,come on its 4pm though, if you’ll just follow me, we can finished this before your curfew, so?”

And because of his persuading talent, I finally agreed. He take me to different places, meeting different people, girls, guys and gays. But as I observed myself I am most attractive to girls than guys now, well I still look at them but not the way I look to girls now, unlike the looked that I had with Chanyeol before, it’s completely different. With a few more meetings, I finally got my result.

“Ok, the result is negative ...”

“Well what does it mean?”  

“Well it means that your attraction to the same is negative, that means you pass the second test,congratulations!!”

Like a crazy guy, I jump up and down when I heard that I passed the test while Kyungsoo  congratulated me with a shake hand. We’re like a fool, shaking hands in the middle of the road, that makes people look at us with a weird expression. I didn’t know that this test was fun, it’s like knowing the result to my licensed examination.

“Ok, ok, now that you passed the second test let’s go to the last one”

“No-now?? Do I have to do it? I mean is there any other option aside from ?”

“Oh yes, there’s one option, L-O-V-E-M-A-K-I-N-G”

“ha-ha, not funny!!! Seriously!! Kyungsoo!!”

“Nope, no other option, this is the final and hardest test to know your uality, so have to do it with all your heart”

“Well how can I do it with all my heart, when your pushing me to do it now, I’m not yet ready”

“Well, you see this app is just for trial period, and it will expire soon, so if you let this pass for tonight, you will have no chance to try it again”   

“Oh great alibi!!, I’m convinced, huh . . .ok fine, so how will we do it?”

“How? Of course we’ll go to a club?”

“WHAT??”

And we did, we went to his favorite club near the club that Taeyeon and I first make out.

“Hey you ok?”

“Oh yeah, just remembered something”

Then we went inside, Kyungsoo booked me one of his favorite guy in that club,name, Jongin. It was an awkward scene for us.

“So Jongin . .”

“Please call me Kai”

“ahh Kai, well I’m not here at this room to fully enjoy, I’m here for a test, and what that test is?I can’t tell you. So please do your usual job”

“ok . . .Baekhyun~”

And he slowly push me down lying on the bed, while he was roaming his hands on my body, I close my eyes trying to concentrate as to what will I feel. But then an image of Taeyeon doing the same thing is what I clearly see. Her my neck, down to my chest and to my nutella abs.

“ahh Tae . . Tae-Taeyeon!~”

I open my eyes when I realized what I just said. Kai looks confuse on what I said. He was the one my body, but I called him Taeyeon.

“ahh . . Sir Baekhyun, I think you know the answer. . .”

And he pulled me up and fix my clothes. I was still buttoning my shirt when Kai went out. Then Kyungsoo came like an idiot with a clapping hands.

“Congratulations!!! Confirmed!! Your a GUY!!!!”

“I am guy? I AM A GUY!!! Whoahhh!!!!”

I am happy that I came back to straight. Then I hug my so called doctor Do Kyungsoo.

“Ok, loosen up, I might develop to you”

“Oh shut up!!”
”Congratulations Baek, I knew from the start that there were something new to you and that is because of that special someone , I must thank her for that”

Yeah, thank you Taeyeon for turning me back. Now that we knew my  result, we bid our goodbye, since it is pass my “curfew”, we drifted apart. He had to go back the other club for the team’s celebration while I went home with a happy heart.         

“Yeah I am a straight guy now, I hope that is a valid result” I just laugh thinking about what just happened. I was about to sleep when I heard my doorbell rang.

“Now, who is it?!” I lazily get up and open the door.

“T-Taeyeon?!” I was shocked to see her in front of me. It’s been so long since I last saw her.

“Taeyeon, w-what are you doing here? Are you drunk?” She was leaning on the door when I open the door and she was so ing hot and y wearing a tank shirt with her properly wear cardigan that shows her shoulders. Because she can’t mange to stand anymore, she almost fell down the floor, luckily I catch her, then I carried and laid her on my bed.

“Hmm .. Hi Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter