See You . . . (Final Part )

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

After a week, the day that we all been waiting for has finally come.

I didn't saw Taeyeon for the past days, the last time I vividly saw her was on my dream before she would enter that gate. Until today I have no contact with her. She's not answering my call nor replying to my messages. I dont know if she thinks that I'll tell her to back out again from the wedding, just what I did before.

I would remember, that at this exact time, I would call her until the very last minute to back out.

 

“YAH!!”

“Huh, I know what your going to tell, you would tell me to back out again, right?”

“I’m giving you this last chance, back out or suffer the rest of your life with me”

“Come on, Baek, were going to get married in just an hour, and your still saying this things?”

“Why? Do you want to get married with me? Well I don’t like, so for the sake of both of us, just back out, ok, end of conversation”

 “I don’t care, no matter what you say I wont back out, why don’t you do that? Your the one whose eager to back out then why don’t you do it? Ahh I know, because you’ll be in shame if you back out, that’s why your begging me to back out, for me to look bad in front of our family, WOW!! what a brilliant idea Byun Baekhyun!!!”

“Wow, so your turning the table now, ok fine, if you want to still do this, Ok, no problem with me, but don’t your ever cry because of me, I didn’t ask you to marry me in the first place”

“Whatever. . .BYE!!”

“BYE!!!”

 

But now I feel like I don’t need to do it. I feel happy going on with this marriage. I dont know why, but after all that I saw in my dream I guess I was able to get to know her more.

I was already on my tuxedo, waiting for the time of the ceremony. I feel so happy and energetic.

"Baek, be ready in 5 minutes"

"Yup, I'm ready"

I answered as I look at our prenuptial photos on my phone.The same picture I  last seen on my dreams, before I ran out of breath. I was smiling to her, but looks like a force and fake smile.

"I promised that from now on, I will look at you with a sincere smile, and you’ll be happy with me for the rest of your life, I promised you that . . ." Then suddenly  . . .

“Does Taeyeon, feel the same?”

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Taeyeon-ssi, be ready in 5 minutes"

I was on the waiting room, finishing my make up.

"Yieeeh!! Taeyeon ah I'm really happy for you, aren't you excited"

"I dont know, Yoona, I'm a little nervous,"

"Why? Aren't you excited? Your marrying the hottest, CEO in the planet cant you believe that?"

"Oh my Yoona! Will you calm down? Your embarrassing me"

"Oops sorry, haha"

The funny thing about this is in reality, Yoona was so head-over-hills to Baekhyun, she has a huge crush on him since the three of us were classmates in college. I admit that I am excited yet nervous to see Baekhyun. I am afraid, that what if he was the same cold man I met in my dreams.

"Taeyeon, its time" my mother said.

We had simple a wedding, we only invited our families and close friends. I was on the end of the aisle, waiting for the my wedding march. When the door open, I nervously walked on the center aisle with my father by my side. I look straight to the altar, and I saw him, looking so good and handsome with his tuxedo. The place and people looks the same the difference is the person who waits for me at the other end, is gladly smiling on me now.

I couldn't stop but to get emotional as I walk closer to him, and when my father passed my hand to him, I  feel like my heart will explode soon as my heart beats so fast.

“Nervous?” he asked me and I shyly nod. He was  looking at me with his cute eyes and I look straight back at him. I saw the sincerity in his eyes, then he smiled. He wasn’t the cold man I expected. The way he stares at me feels so warm.

We fix our sit, Baekhyun help me fix my gown before sitting.

“What a gentleman”I thought.

Before the ceremony starts, Baekhyun lean on my ears, and whispered.

 

“Nice to see you, Taeyeon”

 

I feel something familiar in me, the way he calls me by my name, its my first time hearing him calling me ‘Taeyeon’. He never called me that before, he would call me ‘girl’ or ‘that girl’. I suddenly thought that maybe, just like me, he also came back to this time.

I look at him as he focus on what the priest are saying.

“Is that really you? . . .”  I thought.

 

 

Baekhuyn’s POV

 

I know and I felt that she is the Taeyeon that I met in my dreams, she looks happy walking at the center aisle, and because of that I can’t help but to also smile at her. She looks adorable. The moment our hands touch, when her father passed her hand to me, I know that its her so I hold her hands tight, not wanting to let her go. Then we both sit down, and as a gentleman I hope I am, I helped her fix her gown before sitting down.

I knew that she’s looking at me, so before the priest could talk, I lean in and  said . .       

 

“Nice to see you, Taeyeon”

 

I knew that she blushed, but I try to focus at the priest. I knew she was her, my mind was not yet sure but deep in my heart, I know its her. I never felt happy this way, I never knew that she could make me feel this way. I keep on smiling as I sometimes take a glance of her, from the start of the ceremony till we take our vows.

"I, Byun Baekhyun . . . “

               “I Kim Taeyeon. . .”

“ . . .Take you, Kim Taeyeon. . .”

               “ . . .Take you Byun Baekhyun . . .”

“. . .To be my lawful wife . . .”

               “. . .To be my lawful husband . . .”

“To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part." Then we put on the ring to each other’s finger.  

“Taeyeon, take this ring as a symbol of  my commitment to love, honor and cherish you as my wife, companion and partner  . . .With this ring I give you my promise that from this day forward, you will never walk alone again. I have no greater gift to give, may my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. May we walk together through all things, may you feel deeply loved, for indeed you are,may you feel my innocence and sincerity, may we feel this joy forever”

“Baekhyun, I offer this ring as a token of our love and with it I join my life with yours . .I take you to be my husband, to share all that I am,and all that I have, for all time to come. And I promised to do all in my power to keep my love as deep and as strong as it is today . . .”     

“By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Byun . . . you may now kiss your bride”

And for the first time in my entire life, I’m finally going to kiss her, not just in my dreams but in reality. I slowly pull up her veil and look at her beautiful face. I smiled at her as she was looking at me with her teary eyes. I slowly lean closer until I felt her lips touch on mine. It was just a short kiss but it feel like forever.

 

After the wedding we went straight ahead to the reception. We didn’t have time to  properly talk since were busy with our guests.

“Ok everyone, Listen up  . . . I would like to take this opportunity to greet my newly wed best friend, Baekhyun, bro, congratulations, as your friend, I am so happy and proud for you, finally your man enough to take care our beautiful noona, Taeyeon noona, I wish that you both be happy, and I expect more babies, Congratulations !!” then I hug Chanyeol, his been my bestfriend for almost a decade and I am happy that he’s getting mature with his speech. I am also proud of him.

“Ok I’m next,  …ah Good evening! I am Im Yoona the bestfriend of Taeyeon. First of all, Congratulations to the both of you, I knew all the struggles you face before this wedding and I am happy that you passed it all through. I am happy and also proud of you Taeyeon, I am telling you, you’re a very lucky girl . . .”

“I am luckier to have her” I thought.

“ . .. All I can say is best wishes, be happy and as what Chanyeol said, more babies, but not too much, I don’t want to be an aunt of a basketball team.” Everybody laugh at her cute little whining. I loot at Taeyeon as she gets emotional.

“Now, let’s hear something from our newly wed couple, lets start with the groom” I shyly get up, get on the mic and look at Taeyeon sitting beside me.

“Ah First of all thank you guys for coming, thank you for the gifts and specially to my family. Second is I want to thank my in-laws, the Kim Family. Sir, Maam Thank you for raising such a wonderful woman here beside me. I don’t know what positions you did to create a beautiful girl like Taeyeon but I hope you’ll share  it to us, so that we can also make one,Taeyeon, I know how flexible you are but you better listen carefully.” The crowd gets loud as I watch her face blushing so hard.

“Dont worry Taeyeon, we wont copy their every moves, we’ll make our own, just pick where do you like? In our bed? Sofa? Bathroom? Table or floor? Don’t worry I can adjust for you” the crowd filled with laugh as my ert side runs over me again.

“But on a serious note, The Third person I want to thank is no other than my Taeyeon, I sincerely apologized to what everything I did in the past, I know you deserve better than me, but I’m thankful that after all that happened you still chose to live with me  . . .again” I sincerely look at her eyes as I felt the emotions flowing over me.

“Thank you for being therefor me, for understanding, for the patience and for loving me, unconditionally” The people all went silent, I knew that they don’t understand every single word I’m saying, only me and Taeyeon could understand each other.

I suddenly get in tears, as I remembered the scenes in my dreams, The scene where Taeyeon was trying hard to fight until her last breath.

“Thank you for coming back, I promise you that I will make you happy, and I wont make you cry, now . . .” and I kneel in front of her.

“In front of everyone here, as witnesses, I kneel before you as promised that I will love you forever, till my last breath. I wont leave you, nor cheat on you, cause that is the most stupid thing that I will do. Thank you and I love you”

The crowd cheered up as I kissed Taeyeon on her forehead.

“Wow, what an incredible speech from the groom, although we don’t know what are you talking about, or whether you have a bad past, but still thank you for your heart warming speech, now its time for the bride to answer back, so Taeyeon? Would you mind saying something?” I saw Taeyeon slowly walks at the center and get the mic.

“ahh hello? . . . OMO! Haha” I cants help but to smile at her cuteness

“Ah ok, So Hello, Thank you for coming, to our relatives to our parents, to our friends Thank you, You made me so happy on this special day of my life.” Everybody went silent as she started to walk back to my side and hold my hand,  I only look at her as she continue her speech.

“Thank you Baekhyun for coming in to my life, you don’t know how much you change me, I may not admit this to anybody, but I know you knew that I love you so much, I did proved you that, even though its not real but I can do it for real. Yes, you made me cry, you made me want to give up, you made me look stupid in front of others, but I endure it all because I love you, no matter what you did and what you will do, I’ll always love you. .” She stop for a while, I wipe away her tears as I tightly hold her hand. She stand up and face the crowd.  

“I know, that this is not new to everyone, but I guess you all knew that I had love one man before Baekhyun. His name is Jonghyun, before I thought that I wouldn’t met any man that is better than him. The moment he died, I promise my self, that I wont marry any man aside from him. I would only marry that man if he surpasses Jonghyun. I thought no one will surpass him, but I was wrong. I accidentally met Baekhyun, and even though he didn’t surpass my past love, actually, Baekhyun is not even my ideal guy but, I felt something in him that only my heart can tell. The longer I get to know him, the shorter I realize that he is far better than him. And I said to myself . . . ahh . .I made the right decision to marry him. . . . Byun Bekhyun . . . Our start may not be a good one, but I hope through out our end we’ll be a happy one, I love you” her speech ended with a loud applause from the guests. Her words touches my heart so I hug her and kiss her temple.

“Thank you” is all I got to say.

 

After the reception, we bid our goodbye to our families and friends and as a supportive friends we didn’t escape their teasing . . .

“Oohh . .  getting hurry for their honeymoon . . .”

“Yiee!! Unnie, take it easy you have a month for honeymoon, you don’t need to be hurry”

“Aish!! Stop it Fany ah!” I cant help but to smile as I saw her getting blush from her friends.

“Hey stop now, stop making my Taeyeon, blush . ., we need to go  . . Bye!” And I drag our feet out of the venue and go straight ahead to our new house.  

“Wow!” Taeyeon said in amusement, the house is not too big for the two of us, but what amuses her is our big wedding photo, attached to the center wall. She was looking at it with her teary eyes again.

“I didn’t know they’ll put this here”

“Its beautiful . . “

“Yeah, especially the woman in the picture”

“Hmm? Is it only me? You look handsome too”

“Who? Me? Haha No, I’m not, well look at that, I look horrible”

“Yeah, your right you look pathetic . .”

“What? huh Me? . .  Pathetic?, why . . . come here . ..” And as a newly wed couple I lifted her up, in bridal style.

“Lets see whose pathetic now”

“ahh . . . will you put me down haha, its embarrassing  . .hahaha” and there again my favorite laugh of hers.

“What? No ones around, its only you and me in this big house”

“But I am heavy . . .”

“Heavy? Your not, I can carry you all night . . .”

“haha, eyyy, stop joking with me ahhhh, put me down  . . .”
”Ok, ok . . .” Then I put her down on the couch. I look at her as she was fixing her self.

“What? What are you looking at?”

“Your so beautiful, I am so lucky that your mine”

“huh, stop with your sweet words, Baek . . .”

“Kidding aside, I am so happy that we together again . .”

“I am happy too Baek, I guess He gave us a second chance because He saw how we love each other, I am so happy Baek to live again with you”

“Now that He gave us a second chance, I wont waste any moment with you, I promise that I will be the best husband for you, I love you so much” I look at her, waiting for her reply, but instead of talking, she pulled me by the neck, and our lips almost touch.

“I love you Byun Baekhyun” She whispered in my lips before she crash her soft lips over mine. We were still in our tuxedo and gown, but it didn’t bother us. Both were fighting for dominance, in the end I win.  I slowly push her down the couch, as our kiss were getting intense. I kiss her lips down to her jawline to her smooth white neck, and like a hungry vampire I it, on which earn me a soft moan from her. She ran her hands over to my hair, as I go further south. But as soon as I about to her dress she suddenly stops me.

“Baek . . .”

“What? What is it?” I look confuse, she push me as she get up the couch.

“Let’s change first” she stand up but before she could walk away, I hold her hand and turn her to face me. Then I kiss her lips, and as expected she shortly response, before pulling away.

“Lets change first Baek, and . . .”

“And what?”

“Can I ask you a favor?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter