Lovely Gap VIII

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“WHOAHHH!!!!”

 

We both stop, when we heard some scream, we hurriedly fix ourselves, I help her button up her shirt, although I want to ripped it off again and pull her somewhere, but I have to restrained myself.

“As much as I want to eat your flesh up, I cant, were not on the right place”

“hahaha, I’m sorry, I started this . . . “

“No need to sorry you know I cant resist you . . .”

“Lets go, before someone see us” then we walk through the dark hallway again, I don’t know how we manage to see each other, despite of the complete darkness of the area.

“Baek? Its so dark here, I’m scared . . .”

“Scared? You pulled me here, and your scared? Hahaha.”

“That was before, I was feel with desire that Ididnt mind my fear, now that its gone, I’m back to being scared of the dark”

“hahaha . . . Just think that were at my room, you can stay up all night even without light, now why you cant?”

“That is because I am busy with you, now were only walking on this hallway alone,doing nothing so its scary”

 

“Then do something to me .. .”

“Nah . . If I do, I wont control myself , so No . ..”

“Ok, thats your choice . . .”

“We better split up here, I’ll go out first then you follow’ and I nod, I waited for a few second when Taeyeon went out.

“5 . ..4 . . .3 . . .2. . .1 . . .Go” When I get out in that dark hallway, I was welcome by the girls screaming out loud. All the students are rejoicing. When I went back to our seat, almost all of them look at me, including Taeyeon.

“Where have you been Hyung?” Suho asked. You didn’t see how Minho Hyung’s team win the game, the match was really intense, it was a close fight . . ..”

“Ahh so thats why all the girls are screaming . . . .”

“Yah Byun Baekhyun, where have you been?” When I turn around, I saw Minho, breathlessly catching his breath. He must have ran around the field again, thats his habit whenever they win a game.  

“I was looking for you, but you weren’t on your seat, also You Taeyeon, where did you two go?”

“Ahh Minho Oppa, They both went to the washroom” Wendy said.

“ahhhh . . . . Oh by the way, Taeyeon have yo mention to Baek that I’m sleeping over with your dorm tonight?”

“Ahh  Yeah, I told already him”

“Alright, so get ready Baek, cause I’ll buzz you out all night, you wont get sleep tonight”

“Ah hahaha, I miss that “

After the game we all have dinner, treat by my superstar friend Minho. Of course he won his first game, h should treat us. I was treated in between Minho and Irene. Its just sad that we’re seated together, Taeyeon sat across me, with Suho on her right and Wendy on her left. I was slightly,no,  not slightly, I am freaking getting jealous, whenever Suho get in touch with her.

 

“Pff . . I should be the one serving her like that”

 

I saw Taeyeon secretly glancing at me, as her foot was reaching out for me under the table.

“Its ok . . ..” her eyes said. Although I feel uncomfortable I shrug it off, we shouldn’t get obvious., so I continue. After that dinner, we decided to go home. But before we all split up . . .

“Taeyeon, can I ask you out after this”

“ahh where are we going? . . .”

“I was thinking if I cou- . . .”

“She’s busy” When I heard Suho, was asking Taeyeon to stay up all night with him, I answered for her.

“oh ahh Baekhyun Hyung . . .”

“She cant go now with you, she has a lot to do, so maybe next time . . .” I said , Then I look at Taeyeon.

“Ahh right, Baek Oppa’s right, Sorry again Suho ah”

“Its ok, so good night then . . . ah Baekhyun Hyung . . .” Then Suho Bowed at me as he walked away. I glared at Taeyeon. As I pulled her somewhere far from the others

“What was that?” I ask her.

“What? “

“Why are you still entertaining him? Are you still going out with him, behind my back?”

“NO!, Of course not, he’s my friend so I’ll talk with him, not because we have the same feeling, I wont talk to him again, hes still my friend Baek.”

“Then you should know your limit, be sensitive enough that I am here, watching you. Don’t let him do something I should be the one doing it for you”

“Why are you so sensitive?, we’re not even official, so what are you ranting about? . . “ I was stop by what she said, she’s right, Why am I so demanding, I’m not even her boyfriend. I shouldn’t act like this, legally speaking, I have no right to her, so why am I so demanding? . . .

“Ok I’m sorry, your right  were not official, so why I’m getting bother by that. So do what you want . . . I wont interfere on you again . . .” And  I walk l out after that. I was hurt, this is the painful side of this kind of relationship, I  have no right on her, which really hurt me, I love her so much but because she’s not totally mine, I always have this fear that someday, she will be gone, that she will leave me.    

We were all quiet  all through out our ride back home, I was busy on the wheel, secretly glancing at Taeyeon who seated at the back seat, while Minho was seated beside me, getting busy with his phone.

“So Baekhyun hows life without me now?”

“Well it was fun finally the house is quiet”

“Ouch, that was a good reason Baek, I’m so touch . . .”

“hahaha, I was just joking, of course its sad at first, because I’m use to live with you, but I slowly I manage to take it  .. .”

“Aww I feel touch .. .”

“Even though I want to stay up all night with you, but I can’t I feel tired so maybe I’ll sleep right away”

“Its ok, we have all day tomorrow to talk, don’t worry I’ll try my best to listen . ..”

“hahaha Ok Promise me that  . ..” After a few minutes we reach our dorm, I smoothly parked Minho’s car at the side, then we all get out and head to the door.

“Have you change the password’

“Ahh no, its still the same . . .” so Minho entered the password.

“wow,this place still looks the same, except that it looks more organize now”

“Of course your not around now hahah . . . joke!” Taeyeon said.

“Ah haha your joking with me now huh? . . .”

“ah hahaha I just missed having you here you with us, Its been 4 months since you moved out so  . . ..”

“Dont worry Taeyeon, I try to to visit you often here, I also miss hanging out with you. You know how my work now as an assistant film director, its really hard, its so stressing . . .”

“haha, then come here if you feel tired. Well drink it up all night ”

“Speaking of drink . . . you guys bought beers?” And he pointed the bottles at the corner

“That was the bottle of beers we had a week ago . . ..Oops!” I thought.

“Ahh haha yeah, Baek had a drink with his office mate here so . . .”

“Wait Baek? You informally called him Baek? . . .”

“What I mean is Baek Oppa . . .hahaha” I was relief when he let that pass, we nearly got caught. Even though Minho is a liberated guy, his strict in terms of formalities, he doesn’t like the young ones getting informal with the seniors. That really prohibited for Taeyeon.

“Ahhh ..  . I’m sleepy, now Baek is my bed still in your room? . . .”
”Of course,  I didn’t take them off”

“Ahh I’m going to sleep now, so, see you guys tomorrow, its really a tiring day . .. ahh” and we watch him walk as he yawn on the way to my room. I left a little bit awkward with Taeyeon, after our small misunderstanding again a while ago, she never talk to me again. Are we going back to being strangers again, I hope not.

I was still awake, its already midnight and I cant find myself to sleep.I still thought of what happened earlier.

 

“ . . .Were not official so what are you ranting about? . . . .”       

 

“Are you just playing with me Taeyeon?” I had this thought ever since that night, but I always think that Taeyeon wouldn’t do that, so I shrug it off cause I believe and trust her. Without thinking twice, I sneak out to her room. Silently, I open the door, and see that she was not in her bed, when I came in I saw her standing at the balcony, holding a hot cup of drink. So I walk closer  to the balcony door

“What are you doing there?”

“oh you scared me . . . Baek oppa, what are you doing here” she said in whisper.

“Minho is already asleep, no need to be formal, so answer me, what are you doing here” this time I went behind, back hugging her. Her small figure really match

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter