See You . . . (Part V)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

 

“Taeyeon, will you give me another chance to be worthy to your love? Can we start again?”

She suddenly look away, and looks at the window, I was waiting for her answer when someone suddenly came.

 

“Taeyeon!”

“Oh God, What happened to you Taeyeon?”

“Mom? Dad? What, what are you doing here?”

I saw the surprise in Taeyeon’s face when she saw her parents”

“What are we doing here? Of course were here for our daughter” Her father said.

“Taeyeon ah, why are  you lying here, what happened?” Her mother ask.

“How did you know I’m here? Did Yoona, told you?”

“I’m sorry Taeyeon, but they have to know your condition”

“What for? Isn’t this what they want? Now I have it are you happy now?”

“No! Of course not, no parents would want their child to be in pain”

“Huh, How I wish its true, knowing how selfish you are” Taeyeon answered sarcastically to her parents, I saw how mad Taeyeon is to her parents specially to her father, I don’t blame her though. I sense the tension in the room so I excuse my self.

“ah Taeyeon,Mrs. Kim. Sir, I’ll leave you first”

“No, Baekhyun, I want you to stay here with me, Don’t leave me”

“But your parents are here now, you  three need to talk”

“Theres nothing to talk about with them, please Baek?” She pleaded while holding on to my hands.

“Well if you said so” And I stay.

“Please Mom, Dad, just leave me alone, I don’t want to talk to you now” I heard a deep sigh from them, then they left. They must be disappointed from what Taeyeon acts.    

 

“Taeyeon, why did you send them away? They’re your parents”

“Yes, I know and how unfortunate I am that they are my parents”

“Are you still mad at them?”

“You can’t blame me Baek, All this things that happened to me are all their fault, they made my life miserable”

“And that’s includes me, right?”

“No, Baek, You are different”

“I’m no different Taeyeon, I became unfaithful to you and I am the reason why your lying here right now”

“Baekhyun, listen to me, what you did is different from what my parents did, they almost killed me, and  . .”

“And him right? You still can’t forgive them because of what they did to your ex, right?”

I already heard that Taeyeon was seeing a man, before the arrangement of our marriage. All I know is that her parents were trying to break them apart.    

“They killed him, Baek! If they didn’t followed us, then he wouldn’t die, do  you know how much I regret living a second life without him? Do you know how much it still hurt me that I stayed alive and he did not?”

I stayed silent, I was hurt at what she said. She still longing for him.She still wants him.  

“Do you still love him?”

“No. . . All I feel now is guilt”
”Are you sure?”

“Well did still love him on our early years of marriage but after I get to know you more , I learn to love you more than I loved him, and until now, I am madly in love with you.”

“Are you perhaps wish that you married him instead of me?”

“Well as far as I know I can’t marry a dead man. .” I smiled at her.

“Taeyeon, I am happy that after all I’ve done you still love me”

“As I told you, I chose love over hate”

“If you chose love, then why can’t you love your parents, if you chose to love somebody not blood related to you like me, then you can also love those people related to you, like your parents”

“Baek, please . ..”

“Taeyeon, no matter what they did to you, they are still your parents, its been 7 years now since that incident happened, if you love a person like me who gave you a headache for 5 years, then you’ll also love them”

“Time Baek, I need time, I’m still not ready”

“Then I hope for that day to come soon” And she hugs me.

“Baek? Regarding to your question earlier, if we can start again, then my answer is yes, I am willing to start again and put everything in the past” I am happy and guilty  that she gave me another chance.

“I promised Taeyeon, I wont waste this second chance you’ve given me”

“I hope so Baek”

 After 2 days of observation, Taeyeon is now ready to discharge. Yoona and I are busy preparing her papers.

“Ah Baekhyun, I want to ask a favor,”

“What is it?”
”Will you convince Taeyeon to go with the surgery? I know its clear to you what her condition now”

“Yes I know, but didn’t you say that the possibility for her to survive is less than 10% even if she succeeds with the surgery?’

“I know Baekhyun, but we have to gamble for her life, its better to try something than see her suffer without doing anything”

I suddenly realize whats her true condition is, I intend to forget it when I’m with her, I don’t want to show her how disappoint I am to myself, for leaving her all alone.

“I’ll do my best”

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“Ahhh . . .” I silently groan as I felt my heart aching again, as if it was poking with a needle.

“Oh God, please give me more time . . .” I try to calm myself as my heart started to beat rapidly.

“ knock, knock . .May I come in?”

“Of course, Yoona . .”

“I thought you’ll be mad at me for bringing your parents here last time”

“Its ok Yoona, lets just forget it’

“Phew, so by the way,whats your plan for today?”

“Ahh Baek and I  will be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter