Emergency (Part VII)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Hi, Dad, How are you?”

“I’m doing good, how are you doing there?”

“I’m fine everything is fine, I’m having a great time here”

“Well its good to hear that, By the way, I called you because, Seungyeol is already here, and we already have talked, when you come back, well talk about the two of you”

“ah Dad, regarding that, I, I want to back out on the wedding . ..”

“What?  . . . KIM TAEYEON! . . . what on earth are you talking about?”

“I’m sorry Dad, I’ll explain everything when I get home”

“You better explain your self Taeyeon, give me a valid reason on why are you backing out . . .”

 

“Ahh Dr. Kim, there’s a need for alternative medicine on Station 3 . ..”

”Ah Dad I have to go, I’ll explain everything, Bye!” I end the call. Thinking if backing out is the best thing to do.

“Dr. Kim heres the key at the stock room on Station 2, they’re also requesting for your guidance at Station 6”

“Ok tell the Staff that I’ll drop by later after lunch”

“Ok Doc” and I went straight to the stock room, I was so focus that I didn’t noticed someone came in.

“Oh you surprise me, I thought its someone else. . . .”

“ahh . .  Good to see you Dr. Kim”
”Good to see you too, Private Kim . . . what are you doing here?”

“Nothing, I was just looking something . . .

“What is it? Let me help you”

“Ahh here, could you find this box?”

“Ok, just wait . . .” I was busy looking for it when something warm flesh, envelopes my body.  
”What? What are you . . .” I was surprise to what he did so I pushed him away

“Shhh! Just be quiet . . .” He walked closer to me, he hold my hand as his face goes closer to me.

“ahh Pirvate Kim, what are you doing?” He didn’t speak, instead he cup my face and kissed me on the lips. I was surprised, it was so random, he suddenly showed up and kissed me on the lips, I didn’t expect that, this time, with all force I pushed him away.

“What are you doing?!!” I wipe my lips in disgust. We were both awkwardly quiet, he stay his head low, not wanting to look at me. That silence was stop when we heard someone.

“TAEYEON?!” It was Baekhyun.

“Oh Taeyeon there you  .ar- . . . ahh . . Chen? What are you doing here? Wait what is going on here?” We were so quiet when Baekhyun came, I could feel the tension between the three of us so I asked Baekhyun out first to break the tension.

“Hey Dr. Kim,  are you ok? Chen? What is going on here?”

“ahh Nothing, lets go . . .Inspector Byun” I can see the suspicious look in his eyes, but I’m glad that he didn’t ask for more. I was also shocked at what just happened, what is wrong with that guy?         

 

“Hey are you ok?”

“ahh yeah”

“You sure? You look so pale, are you sick?”

“No, I’m fine . . .”

“Ok, then lets eat” The day passed, but what he did still marks on my head.

Days have passed and we finally finished our mission, its our last day so the organizers held a party for us. All staffs,securities and organizers were invited. I had a  great time here in Jakarta, I got to see the views around after the mission, even for a short time, I forgot my problem, thanks for the staffs and for the heart warming security of Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

“Wow, having a great time Dr.Kim?”

“ah of course its our last day so lets enjoy, come on Nurse Choi, pop!!” were happily dancing at the music when suddenly a slow dance play in.

“Arrggg! What a nice remix” I annoyingly said.

“Come on lets go get some partner”

“Nahh! You go ahead, I don’t like to dance, I’ll just sit here”

“Ok, its your choice” The worst part in a dance floor is the slow dance, I really hate that part. Its only for the couple, well how about the single one? I sit in one corner and wait till it ends. I was busy sipping my drink when someone tap my shoulder.

“Can I ask you for a dance?”

“Baekhyun!” He reach his hand to me and without hesitation, I accept his invitation.

“Ooohh I thought you hate a slow dance Dr.Kim?” Nurse Choi asked.

“Shut up” I said. We position at the center. He hold both of my hands and slowly place it on his shoulder, then he carefully place his hand on my waist.

“Is it true that you hate this part?”

“hmm. . . maybe not tonight. . .” I shyly said. I was so shy looking at him, with our face this close, its still uncomfortable, although we already have our accidental kiss.

“oh, oh  oh . . What are you looking at?”

“Nothing, its just that you look so beautiful at this close.” I blushed.

“Ah so you mean that I look ugly on the far distance? Is that what you’re trying to imply?”

“No,of course not, you are beautiful, no more words just beautiful” And I blushed again, so I hide my face.

“Come on, Taeyeon . . . look at me” I didn’t move, so he place his hand on my face, move it to face him.

“Now that’s better” he said while looking so deep in my eyes.I didn’t move after that, we finished the entire song, standing at the center, just looking at each others eyes. We were cut off when someone put the spotlight on us, as a result,  the whole crowd teased us.

“Yiieeehh!!! Dr . Kim! Nice catch! . . .”

“Sir Byun! Wow, hit a jackpot! . . .” We both got shy, so quickly escaped the place, we went out and head to the bar station.

“Two glass of whisky please . . . “

“Here Ma’am . . “

“Cheers?”

“Cheers!” And we both sip a drink. We were so busy having so much fun dancing to an upbeat music, going all over the place, when someone pulled Baekhyun and drag him away.

“Hey wait! YAH!!”

“Let go of me, SEOHYUN!!”

“What do you think your doing, Baekhyun?”

“What? What do you think I’m doing?”

“And you, didn’t you already have a fiance? Now your taking this man from me? You took my man once,I’m not gonna let you take him this time”

“Will you let go of me! I’m not choosing her, nor would I choose you! You don’t own me, in the first place!” Baekhyun said, I was a bit hurt when he said that his not choosing me. After hearing that, I loose my hold on him and walk away.

“hey wait! Stop! Dr. Kim! . . . TAEYEON!!” and he catch me up.

“Wait .. . I said stop! Why are you so stubborn?”

“What are you doing here? Seohyun’s right, why would I hang out with you, when I already have a fiance. You should go with Seohyun”

“No!, I want you to stay . . .Please!”

“No, I wont, you said you wont choose me, so why would I stay?”

“I said I wont choose you because I want you, I didn’t choose her as well, I’ve told you, were not compatible, I don’t like her, its you whom I like, more like I want you in my life. “ I was surprised on what he said, I don’t know if he’s just drunk or if I’m just drunk and cant understand well what he said, but one thing I’m sure, and that is I’m starting to fall in love with him.

“Please just stay here with me . . .” with his last words, I let my emotions control me, I let my heart speak to my mind and kissing him is what I response. I am still in my mind when I did that, I saw how he was surprised but eventually respond with an equal amount of passion. Our kiss went on the next level when we reached my unit.

I pushed him on the door and kiss him hard. He let me dominate him, but then he lift me up and lay me on the bed. Our kiss became more intense, like a hungry vampire wanting to each others flesh. Our simple kiss turn into a passionate and sloppier one. His lips went down to my jaw and down to my neck, he it hard to the extend that he doesn’t leave any mark. My hands were all over him, wanting to feel more of his body, but when he was about to my shirt, I suddenly stopped him.

“What? What is it?”

“ah This isn’t right . . .” My hearts want to continue but my mind said to stop, because its wrong, Although I already felt the pleasure, I followed what my mind says, because, its for the best of both of us.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t control myself, I was carried away . ..” he said.

“No, I am the one who should sorry, I kissed you first, so its my fault” he carefully, lied down to the space beside me. We didn’t move, nor we speak, we both catch our breath and calm our hearts. It was a comfortable silence for us, hearing just the sound of our breathing, is enough for us to smile.

“Bae-baekhyun?”

“Yes?"

"Did you really mean what you said a while ago?”

“About what? That I want you in my life?”

“Did you really mean that?”

“Yes, I do want you in my life, the first time I saw you at the hospital, I knew I would want you in my life. The way you take care of my son, the way you think of him . .”

“Do you like me, because its me? or because you saw your wife in me?” He didn’t speak, he turn to my side, he place his hand on my face.

“I like you because its you, alone. Not because you look like my wife, not because you acts like my wife, not because my son likes you, and not because I missed my wife, I like you because its you, a whole new you, you gave me a new meaning of happiness. You gave me, that happiness that I’ve been missing for the past years. I like you because I want you and I want you because I love you! . . .”

“Baekhyun. . . “

“Its ok if you don’t respond now to what I’m saying, I’m just happy that you let me be here with you, lying here is enough for me.”

“Then if that’s enough with you, then I’ll ask for more”

“What do you mean?”

“Will you stay here, by my side,tonight?”

“If that’s what you want, then I will stay” and we stay together in one space, in one bed, in one room, that night. I never been happy like that. Having him beside me is the happiest moment in my years of existence.                                         

 

. . . The Next Day . . .

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Hey Bro, where have you been last night? You didn’t came back, you said you will just go to the restroom.”

“Dont ask Chen, theres nothing happen”

“Ok ok, but why are you wearing a high colar shirt? And what is that red spot on your neck? Oh my God . . . don’t tell me its a  . . .”

“I told you Chen, DON’T ASK!” I was so shy on what happened last night, that I don’t want to hear any question regarding on where am I about. As what I remembered, I stayed on her unit for the night, and when we woke up, we both got surprised.

 

 

. . . . Flashback . . . .

 

“AHHHHHHH!!!” we were awaken, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter