See You . . . (Part IX)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BAEKHYUN!!

“Oh! My God. . .BAEKHYUN!, Chanyeol, call the ambulance now!!"

“Yes. . .I’m calling . . .Hello! . . . .”

"Baekhyun, oh please hang on, what have you done?? BAEKHYUN, BAEKHYUN!"

 

 . . . . Ambulance siren . . . .

 

Baekhyun was rushed to the hospital, after Yoona and Chanyeol saw him lying unconsciously on the bed.

 

"Kyungsoo ah please do whatever you can" Chanyeol said.

"Well do our best Yoona" 

 

The medics immediately delivered him into the emergency room.

 

"Doc, his heart beat is getting low"

"Check his status"

"DOC! NO PULSE"

"Prepare to counter shock"

"Yes doc"

"Set to 250, clear? "

"CLEAR!"

"Still no pulse"

"Set to 500, clear?"

"CLEAR!!"

“Doc . . . negative . .”

"Set to 1000, Clear?"

"CLEAR!"

 

 . . . . .Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!! . . .

 

"Doc, flat line . . ."

"Prepare to CPR"

“huhp, huhp, Come on Baek, breath!, huh . .  huh . . .huh “

 

After a few times of doing it . .  .

 

"Doc, still no pulse"

"Huh, we've done 3 pumps, still no pulse, log in his status"

"Doc, time of death 3:09 pm, cause of death overdose"

 

And Baekhyun gave up. Yoona and Chanyeol were waiting outside the emergency room, when the Doc Do came out.

 

"Yoona, Chanyeol"

"oh, Kyngsoo ah, How is he? Is he safe now?"

"I'm sorry, we did everything we can, but, he didn't make it"

"Oh no, no, thats not true, NO!! No!!"

Yoona and Chanyeol got shocked at what Kyungsoo said.They both break down on the floor, trying to trying to sink in mind, what just happened.

“I’m sorry Yeol, Yoona, his body didn’t take the dosage of the drugs he took. The drugs reacts too fast that it reaches immediately to his heart, and that lead him to have a cardiac arrest.”

“There has to be some other way Kyungsoo ah, he cant just die, No!” Chanyeol pleaded to save Baekhyun’s life.

“I’m sorry Yeol, there’s nothing we can do anymore,I’m sorry, excuse me”  

"I cant believe that he took his own life, Baekhyun-ah, Why?”

“I hope you find your peace now, You can be with Taeyeon now"

“Baekhyun, where ever you are, I hope I'll meet you again in our next life."

 

And that moment, they told the bad news to his family and friends, and as expected, the whole family mourns again for another lost. It hasn't been a half a year since Taeyeon died, now Baekhyun followed. Another terrible moment for everyone.

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Where am I?"

I suddenly open my eyes, and I realize that I am walking forward on, to which I dont know where it leads me.

"Am I dead?"

I ask my self while walking and walking, searching for someone to ask, but there’s no one, only the white fogs surrounds me, until I saw a light welcoming me, and there I saw a beautiful glowing castle.

"This must be heaven" then below its gate I saw someone, very familiar to me. My heart beats fast., when I recognize her, its Taeyeon. So  I hurriedly ran and hug her. She still looks the same.

"Taeyeon ah, I miss you!"

"Baekhyun, what are you doing here?"

"I cant live my life, without you so I decided to follow you."

"But why did you do that? You have your opportunity to live your life, why did you wasted it?"

"Because you are my life, the moment you left me, I felt that my heart and soul died with you"

"Baekhyun . . " and she hugs me, its the first time she hugs me like that.

"Now that I'm here, well never be part again, If I know this will happen, I wouldn’t waste the times were together, I'm really sorry Taeyeon, I regret all that happened. I'm so sorry"

"Baek, its ok, its all in the past now. I already forgave you. "

"Thank you Taeyeon."

"Now were standing on this gate together, but the moment we entered inside. We'll forget everything, you'll forget about me and I'll forget about you. "

"But I don’t want to forget you"

"You have to Baek, we have to. Inside that gate is happiness, we'll be strangers to each other. There  will be no pain, no guilt, no hatred, were like an innocent baby roaming around waiting for the day to be judged"

I had no words, this is the reality, I thought that if I followed Taeyeon and be with her, then we'll be happy now, but its not.

"Baekhyun, if you were chosen to have a second chance, I wish that you live your life with no regrets. You already experienced the consequences of your action, I hope that you won’t repeat your mistake instead live that life to correct the past, don’t live a miserable life again."

"I will Taeyeon, I promised to you if He give a chance I will make right all my mistakes, I hope you’ll also be there” She looks down and touch my hand.

“Dont worry Baek,God knows whats the best for us.”

“Can I ask you one last thing?” She just look at me and nod.

“If you were given a chance to live again your life, would you still chose to be with me?" I get nervous as she suddenly get quiet.

"Yes, if I were to live again just the way I did, I would still chose to be with you, even this hurts me, I will still choose you, that’s how I love you"

I felt happy and guilty at what she said, she rather stay with me even if I hurt her, than being with someone else and be happy. I felt guilty that I couldn't match the way she loved me.

"Thank you Taeyeon, til the end you still have good heart for a guy like me, you still chose to love me Its so pity that I couldn’t return your love for me  earlier. Dont you worry, I'll be a good man, even if this breaks me, but I’m happy that I get to see you again, not just in imagination, but for real. I wish I’ll find someone like you again” and I hug her tight.

“Till we meet again"

 

Suddenly a loud voice called up.

 

"TAEYEON!  . . . Its time"

 

"I need to go, see you in our next life, always remember that I love you Baekhyun"

Without waiting for my reply she walks inside, I watches her as she fades away from my sight.

"Goodbye, again Taeyeon" I waited outside the gate for my name to be called. I waited and waited till the glowing castle turns dark, as the weather suddenly change.

The bright sky, turns dark, until a heavy rain flashes down the land.

"Wow! I didn't know it also rain here in heaven" I thought. I ran around, trying to find some shelter. Then suddenly I heard a voice.

"Byun Baekhyun!!"

Then a huge tall man with a tail and a horn, with a big fork on his hand, suddenly appear in front of me"

"Its time Baekhyun!!" he said with a scary groggy voice.

"Ahh so this is a devil looks like", then he grab me by my hand, pulling me underneath the ground.

"No, I wont go with you"

"You are coming with me. Whether you like it or not, you'll come with me"

" NO!!"

"Where do you think your going, to heaven? NO!! You are a sinner, you took your own life, so your going with me"

“No!! I came to be with Taeyeon, not with some huge red squid like you! Ah . .Let go of me!!!  

“Haha, nice try Bacon, . . Come on . .”

"No! NO!! NOOOOOO!!!!" And I shout loud till I ran out of voice.

 

 

When suddenly . . .

 

 

"Hey! Baekhyun!!”

“Baekhyun!!”

“YAH!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!”

“WAKE UP!!"

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

 

 

I suddenly get up from my bed feeling so sweaty, as if I ran a marathon.

"Hey Baek, are you ok? You've been shouting out loud so I check on you. I didn’t know how hard to wake you up, bro"

I look at Chanyeol, with a confuse look,

“Am I still dreaming?” I thought.

Then I look around, rubbing my eyes, hoping that its a not dream anymore, I don’t want to go back to that nightmare.

"Is this real?"

"What? Real? What are you saying of course this is real, whats wrong Baek?"

I didn't answer him, instead I get up the bed and look around the room.

"This place looks familiar, where are we?"

"Baek, whats happening to you? We are at the hotel, you had your bachelors party last night, you don't remember?"

"What ba-bachelors party?"

 

“ . . . .  Cheers!! . . . Here to celebrate my imprisonment to this marriage, All I can say is,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter