Gayly Love (Part VII)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

One of our usual morning routine, is to exercise, running around the Han River is our way of warming up and bonding. We’ll wake up early, then we’ll take a shower together, well sometimes we do cuddle for some minutes that lead to an intimate one, and when after that we’re off to go.

It’s been our habit to take some breathing time beside the river after a long hour of running, that’s when we got chance to talk serious matter about us.     

“Baek??”

“Yes?”

“Sorry for asking, . but. . . are you still gay?”

I nearly got choke at what she said

“ahh . . . why are you asking?”

“Nothing  . .  just curious”

“Well I . .I think  . .  I’m not? I don’t know”

“Oh I see  . ..” Then I see a little frown on her face.

“Are you disappointed?”

“No . . . just .. . just asking  . . nothing serious”

“ahh  . .. by the way, did you two talk already”

“Who? Yuri?  . .ahhh Bora? . . .”

“Not them, I mean . . .”

“ahh Tiffany . . .”

I see her face suddenly changed.

“Oh sorry for asking, just forget that”

“ahh . . . we don’t talk yet . . we don’t see each other now”

“o-ok . . . do you still have . .”

“Baek, please, its been nearly a month since I left her, I am here staying with you so please stop asking about her, I don’t want to talk about her yet”

“Sorry . . “ I feel happy on what she said.

“Ah, Baek?. . .”

“yes?”

“ahhh .. nothing  . . .”

I sensed that something is bothering her so I held her hand and make her face me, I look straight to her eyes . . . oh GOD knows how beautiful she is. . . . and . . .

“Taeyeon, don’t hesitate to talk to me, I am just here beside you willing to listen to all your problems. If there’s something bothering you, just tell me, we can do it together”

“Thank you Baek, I appreciate all the things you’ve done to m, don’t worry I’ll tell you everything . . .” Then we hug each other, but then my stomach suddenly growl . . . .

“Ooops, I think that was me”

“haha, lets go back now, your stomach is making noise now, what do you want for lunch? I’ll cook it for you”

“ah Lunch? . . .hmmm. . .YOU? Hahaha”

“oh yeah? Come here, I’ll cook YOU for lunch”

“YAhh!! I;m just joking, chill Taeyeon!! YAH!!“

And we head back to my place. After lunch, we both went to work. At night we had a dinner date outside and after a little drink, we went back and spent the rest of our night lying on bed after a few round  . . . of talk.   

 

“Baek?”

“Yes, Taeng?”

“I was thinking, how did we end up like this?”

“What do you mean, like this?”

“This, this whole thing that’s been happening to us, ‘US’? what kind of relationship do we have?”

“Taeyeon, Didn’t you say before that you don’t want to put a name on everything that we do, As I remember I am your best friend”

“I know Baek, but are we really best friend, cause as far as I know were doing now not just once but we’re doing it for many times now, is that part of being best friend, does is done by best friends? I don’t mean to offend you or I shouldn’t asking you this because I also wanted this at the first place, but I just can’t help but to think about it”

“Shhh . . . I know, believe me or not, I feel the same way, every time we’re having , I was talking to myself if this is really the right thing to do, But whenever I look at you,and see your beautiful face and your y body on the bed, I end up thinking the other way, I’m sorry I should have control my self, thinking that we’re just . . . friends”

“Don’t be sorry Baek, if this is a mistake, well we both need to apologize here, but do you think this is just a mistake?”

“Hmmm. . . you know what, let’s sleep its getting late”

“whoo . .. I think so, I must be thinking so hard, I’m getting so dramatic”

“haha I know, better rest now you work hard tonight,  let’s talk about it some other time, ok?”

“Your right, I did all the work tonight so I need a lot of rest”

“Hmmm . . . don’t worry I’ll do the work and make it rough next time”

“Ooohhh . . so byun . .let’s sleep now Baek”

And like we usually do, we kissed goodnight, her, sleeping on my chest while I hug her tight till we both fell asleep. Things get so confusing as long as we’re together. I don’t know how will I tell her about how I feel. Hope we both feel the same.  Funny to think about it, but the next morning, still become a mystery.  

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Seohyun, please set up a meeting with Director Kwon Yul and her wife, Jessica, tell them that I just fnished their automotive design for their winter collection”

“Ok Sir Kim . .”

“ahh Seohyun, please, from now on I would like you to call me Ms. Kim, I don’t think Sir is the right term for me now”

“oh ok Si- . . .Maam Kim”

Days has passed and but my work stays the same, closing a design project to a large company was really hard, specially to a world class company like the Kwon’s, thanks to Baekhyun and all my staff I manage to close it.

“ ah knock knock?. . “

“neh?  . . .”

“hi?” I was greeted with a warm smile from the one I wanted to see.

“Hi!! . . . oh BAEK!! hmmmm . . .” I hug him real tight, we just met two hours ago, but I felt like 2 days ago.


”shh!! they might think that your again”

“YAH!!” I blushed at what he said. “so what are you doing here?”

“Nothing much, I came from a meeting and it just happen that the meeting was near your work so I drop by, checking this hand- . .”

I stop his word with my finger.

“I mean beautiful girl right here, satisfied?”

“Very much! Hmmmm . . .” then I kissed his so soft lips. I don’t know but kissing is just a normal thing on us now, well if having is normal, how much more of a kiss, right?

“Ahh Ms. Kim . . Director Kwo-  . .oops sorry, I’ll come back again sorry. . .”

And Seohyun just caught us, well aside from she’s my trusted secretary here, she’s also one of my bestfriend here in the company.

“So, She just caught us, what you should do?”

“What?”

“Wae? You kissed ,me first . . .”

“oh shut up!” then I break the hug and go to my desk.

“What are you doing? You seem busy . ..”

“Nahh, just design stuff, you know, to Kwon Yul”

“oh, you two are still friends, o. . .kay”

“Wae? Your jealous?”

“Me? Why would I be jealous? I must be happy if my best friend is happy”

“Ouch . . . best friend” I whispered the last word to myself, all this time, he only see me as his best friend, I don’t know why but that really hurts me.

“Ahh I’m sorry to disturbed you Sir, ahhh M-Ms. Kim, but Director Kwon is already waiting for you at the meeting room”

“oh ok, thanks Seohyun” then we both leave the room.

“ahh I’ll go ahead first, Taeyeon”

“Oh ok . .”

“ahh, by the way, what time will you finish?”

“ahh I don’t know, maybe past 8pm? Or maybe later than that why?”

“ahh I was thinking if I could invite you for a dinner later”

“ahhh, I’m not sure but I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter