Love For Hire IV

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It was a fine morning, Sky full of clouds, birds freely flying through the trees, All is quiet all is at peace until . .. .

 

“YAH!! . ..  WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!! . . .”a raging high tone voice, echoed around the room.

 

“Ahhh 5 minutes . ..” Taeyeon said, as she find her comfortable spot and sleep more, after 5 minutes . . .

 

“YAH YAH YAH!! KIM TAEYEON!! WAAKKKEEE UUUUUP!!! . .. “

 

“Arghhh. . . Fine fine I’ll wake up . . .” She said as she turn off her alarm clock.

“Ahh Why did I record this voice, Its so annoying . . .” After fixing her bed, Taeyeon hurriedly went to the bathroom and have a quick cold shower.

“Bbbrrr!!!  . . .. its so cold . . .” She exclaimed as she pour a bucket of cold water on her shivering body. After a  quick shower she hurriedly went out from the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel, that was wrapping around her body.

“Ahhh!! . . . What are you doing here? . . .” She suddenly screamed as she was welcomed with a wide smile of a young man, comfortably seating at her bed.

“Surprise!. . . . Did I surprise you? . . .”
”What are you doing here? Its still early, for our schedule . . “
”Ah Nothing, I just want to check on you , and your cramps . .. “
”Oh ah I’m fine now, my feet doesn’t cramps now, Thanks to you”

“Ah no problem, I’m always here to hel- . . .” At some point, there came a bit of long awkward silence as Baekhyun was stop as he realized that Taeyeon was wearing only a towel on her body.

“Oh I’m sorry  . . . “Although its late, he turn around and face the wall, blood rushing up to his head as he just saw the flawless white skin of the woman standing across him. Taeyeon on the other hand, was felt dumb, when she didn’t realized her current state, as she was comfortably talking to a guy in her room.

“Yah!! Will you go out for a minute please . . I- I’m going to change  . . .”

“ah O-of course! . . .I . .I’ll g-go out . .”Baekhyun utterly said as he finds his way to go out her room.

 

“Whats wrong with that man? . . . . Wait how did he get in here? . . .”

 

After some time, Taeyeon finally realize to get dress, she open her closet wear her uniform, white jeans with white denim top,  that matches with her white sneakers.

“Hmm . . This should be fine . . .” she said as she looked herself in the mirror. After fixing her hair, she sat at the edge of her bed and wear her shoes. The moment she touch her right foot, flashback of yesterday automatically flushed in.

 

“There . . . I put some ointment, on your foot so that it relieves your cramps . ..not a much help but it works for me . . .” Baekhyun said as he massage her foot with his so-called cramp reliever.

“Thank you . . . I’ll try this . . .”

 

Yesterday was a pretty big revelation to her. After years of no connection, who would have thought that through that mere accident back on the dark streets, they would actually meet again. At first she felt strange, meeting her ‘Ahjussi-Oppa’ but soon enough she thought that maybe this is what Sunny called destiny. She unconsciously plastered a smile on her face, as she tie her shoes.

“Looks like your happy tying your shoes . . .” One voice suddenly disrupt her short daydream.

“ah . ..  How did you get in here? . . . And Don’t you know the word privacy? . . you don’t even know how to knock . .” Taeyeon annoyingly said.  

“Hahaha Too bad, I have a spare keys, so why would I have to knock? haha . ..”
”YAH!! . .  How can you get that? . . . ARGHH!! You’re really so annoying . . .”

“Hahaha you have no escape from me, I’ll check on you every minute . . .”

“Am I your secret treasure? Why do you need to check on me? . . .”

“hahaha Of course through you , I can have my most valuable treasure . . “ Suddenly she was stop and think . . .

 

“Through me? . . . What is he saying? . .”

 

“Ahh Hello? . . . Loading . ..  loading?, Don’t tell me you forgot  what you said last night?”

“Huh!! I cant remember . . .  Did I said something stupid? . . .” Taeyeon jokingly said.

“YAHH!! . . . .” Baekhyun frustratingly said.
”hahaha, Of course I wont forget that and Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere,Where would I go? This is part of my job . . .”

“hahaha I know . . . So are you ready? We need to go to the hospital . ..”

“Why? Whose at the hospital? . . . .”

“Aish! You’re really are a pabo!~ . . . Come on! . . .” and Baekhyun annoyingly pulled her out of her room.

“Wait I need to lock the door! . .. “
”It locks by itself, so lets go . . .” They hurriedly ride the elevator down to the lobby, and in no time, Taeyeon find herself riding his sports car.

 

“Ah Baekhyun? You really don’t like to slow down right? . . .” Taeyeon ask as she hold on to her seat belt, as Baekhyun fastly drove off the road, beating every red lights.  

“Why? Is it obvious?” Baekhyun just said after stopping at the last stop.

“Why are you in such a hurry? You can drive an ambulance next time,. . .”

“Yoona is here . . .”

“What? Why? What happened  to her? . . .” Taeyeon shortly got in panic as she heard her friend’s name.   

“Pabo!, She at the laboratory, for initial test  . . . come on . .  Lets go!” Baekhyun hold her hand and pulled her inside.

 

“ . . . . Paging Dr. Kang of Gynecology department please proceed to the laboratory room, for the test result . . . “

 

“What are we doing here? . . .” Taeyeon ask as they sit at the waiting lounge .

“Yoona is having her screening test if she’s compatible for the pregnancy”

“Wait, why would she have a test, if she don’t know yet . .  wait you told her, didn’t you?”
”Why need to keep it? You just agreed to me last night . . .unless you’re thinking to back out . .. ”

“No! Of course not . . . your right, why would I keep it a secret . . .ah nothing . . .”  

“Tell me,  . . . honestly, do you really want to do this?” Baekhyun hold her two hands as he looked at her in the eye. Taeyeon, somehow felt some butterflies at his stare, as she suddenly felt the same feeling she  thought she already forgot, many years ago.

It feels like she was magnetized by his stare, and her whole sanity has been hypnotized by his dark  brown orbs. She unconsciously nodded, without  even understanding what he just said.

“Thank you, Taeyeon, I’m glad your here, to help me  . .. “

This were the exact same words he said  7 years ago, when Taeyeon helped him with Yoona. It was a friendly favor for him, but it was a painful task for her. Who wouldn’t be hurt, if you help your love one fall in love with your best friend.

Baekhyun was the one that got away for Taeyeon, although they didn’t end up being together, still he’s the only one for her. He was her secret first love, and she’s glad that she got to experience that with him. She described it as a very beautiful first love story, and the typical story goes, like this.

A Stunning Beautiful and Gorgeous new girl student, was seated beside the handsome, smart, young prince of the campus, they make friends, joke around each other, help each other and then suddenly the girl secretly fell for him, but sadly the prince fell in love with a new  fellow new student, and worst is, its her friend. With a heavy heart she helped him, to catch up with her other friend, and that tragically end her beautiful first love story.

 

“Hi Baek! Hmmmmuah! . . . How long have you  wait? . . .”

“I just came in, and I’m here with Taeyeon . . .”

“Oh Hi Taeyeon! Thank you for accepting our offer . . .”

“Ah haha no problem? Haha no problem . .” Taeyeon awkwardly respond as she just witness the two having a sweet moment.

“So Hows the test?”
”They said, we need to wait for a week for the last test . . . .and Taeyeon when is your free day? . .”

“Ahh now, I have none, since I was assign here with you . . . so  . .”

“Oh Then lets have your test now . . .”

“Wait now? As in Now? What kind of test is that?. . “

“They’ll just check up on you, if your compatible with this . . .”

“Do I need to do that? . . .”
”Of course . . .lets go” This time Yoona was the one who pulled Taeyeon inside the laboratory room. She undergo blood test to see her hormonal capacity. After less than an hour, Yoona went out the lab room with full of smile, while Taeyeon looks so nervous.

“What happened?”

“Success! She’s compatible, this is it Baek.. “

“Really? Yes!. . .” Instead of hugging his wife, Baekhyun run up to now nervous-shocked Taeyeon, who cants believe that this is actually happening .

 “Thank you Taeyeon, thank you . . .” He said as he gave her a big tight hug.

“Ah where should we go now?   . . . “ Taeyeon awkwardly cut off the hug, as she saw how Yoona looked at them.

“Ahh I’m hungry, we should grab some food.”

“Dont worry, I know exactly where to go, Follow me ..” And Taeyeon brought them to the famous Oasis restaurant, and that officially starts their first day tour. After they had a sumptuous lunch,they went around the city, exploring every roads, landscapes, and waterscapes they drop into.  They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter