Gayly Love (Part I)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5:52 pm

 

"Babe, hurry up!! . . . Were gonna be late for the party . . ."
"One minute!! . . ."
"You don't have to look beautiful, you're already beautiful . . . And by the way, Baekhyun is already there waiting for us"
"Ok, I'm done . . .see?"
"WOW! . .You . .are . .beautiful"
"I know, that's why you fell for me"
"Tss . . You were the one who fell to me, Tiffany-ssi"
" Alright, Taeyeon-ssi and don't give me that smirk, for I will not let you get out of this room tonight"
"Oh, come here. . . As much as I want it too, but we still need to attend a party"
" Alright, but I'm serious with that"
"Well let's do it later . . . Let's go . ."

Then they walk out of their room, hand in hand.

Taeyeon and Tiffany had been living together since 12th grade, since their family weren't with them, they treat each other as best friend until they developed as a couple. Although they have the same , they're both aware of what kind of relationship they're entering to.

Now that they finish their college degree, Taeyeon as an Interior Designer while Tiffany as a Fashion Designer, they're now both looking forward on the real world together with their friends, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.
They met them on their 3rd year and like them, they were also a couple, a gay couple in exact. Baekhyun started to like Chanyeol on their 10th grade and started a romantic relationship on their 11th grade. The four of them became best friends, they both give advice on each others partners especially Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

They consider themselves as brothers, when there's a small argument on their partners, they met and hangout together to comfort one another. When in front of Taeyeon, Baekhyun becomes a real man while Taeyeon goes back to being a girl. Sometimes they would feel awkward to each other, but in the end they'll just laugh at themselves.

Chanyeol's parents were against to his relationship, so they decided to keep it a secret and that started most of their argument. On the other side, Taeyeon's parent weren't against Tiffany, they supported her on her relationships. Everything was fine until Tiffany was sometimes linked to other guys on her work, this causes them to a misunderstanding that sooner becomes a love making. Taeyeon is indeed a hot girl, hotter that any other man, every girls and guys will surely fall in love with her. She's smart, beautiful, handsome as well, funny girl and most especially loyal, loyal to his girl, Tiffany.

"Hi!! . . "
"Oh Hi!! It's nice to see you Yul, Thank you for coming"
"Nice to see you too Taeng, well congratulation on the success of your design exhibits, your designs are great"
"Thanks, ah by the way, this is Tiffany, my partner"
"Oh she's the lucky girl . . . Hi!! I'm Yul, Kwon Yuri, Taeyeon's partner"
"Work partners is what she means . . Don't misunderstand it"
"Relax

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter