See You . . . (Part VII)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Ok guys, Meeting is over, thank you for your cooperation”

“Goodbye Mr. Byun . .”

We just finished our meeting with the suppliers, and ready to go. I feel so sleepy since I only sleep for 4 hours last night. We have a lot of work load today, I manage to get a new project so  were all working hard as this is one of the biggest project we had this year.

“Ms. Jung, kindly informed Mr. Lee tomorrow that we already finalized the materials of the next lay out, were waiting for his approval ”

“Yes sir”,

“Hey Baek, wanna grab some drink?”

“ahh no, I’m gonna to fetch Taeyeon later, so I’ll passed for tonight”

“Wahhh being so good boy huh, ok if you wont come then I’ll go with the rest of the boys”

“Well have fun, Jongdae.. . say me hi, to the others”

“ok Bye, see you on Monday, bro”

I was fixing my things when I suddenly received a call, from  an unknown number.

“Hello?”

“ah is this Byun Baekhyun?”

“Yes speaking, who’s this?”

“This is Hera’s father”

“oh Mr. Ji, ahnyeonghaseyo” its been two months since we had a talk,  the last time when we were at the hospital. I didn’t heard anything from them after that. I didn’t know if they already left to US.

“ Thanks God, I contact you”

“Why Sir? Did something happened?”

“ahh Hera is missing” I suddenly stand up out of shock.

“What? Why, what happened?”

“I was able to convince her to go back to US, few days ago.  But then she suddenly change her mind. We were supposed to leave by tomorrow, but she suddenly left, I don’t know where she go”

I suddenly got afraid, knowing that Hera is not in her right mind.

 

“Where would she be?”

‘What if she goes to Taeyeon? What if she do something to her?”

 

This are the thought that was playing on my mind.

“ahh have you reported it already to the police?”

“Yes I did, they’re currently searching for her”

“Dont worry Sir, I’m sure they’ll find her, I’ll help as much as I can”

“Thank you Baekhyun, sorry for the trouble”

“Its ok Sir” I hurriedly pack my things and straight ahead to the parking.

“Come on Taeyeon, picked up!!” I was getting nervous as Taeyeon didn’t answer my call.

“huh, I hope she’s fine” I was so afraid of whats going to happen. Its already late afternoon and she’s not picking up her phone, so I decided to call Yoona.

“oh Byun Baek?”

“Ah, is Taeyeon there, I’ve been calling her but she’s not answering”

“ahh she left her phone here at the office”

“Why, where is she?”

“She already left with a friend?”

“Friend? Who’s friend?” I felt my heart started to beat fast.

“I don’t personally know, but I heard her name, ah something like, Jeda? Hepa? Ah Zera? I cant remember but something like that”

And my instinct was right, Hera must have found Taeyeon.

“ah did they tell you where did they go?”

“Ahh, no I have no idea, they were in a hurry”

“Ah thanks, Inform me if she returns”

“Why is there something wrong? You sound so worried?”

“Nothing, just don’t mind me”

I hurriedly called the number, Mr. Ji gave to me, He said its Hera’s number.

“Come on Hera, pick up the phone” When I get no answer, I gear up my engine and went to the possible place they could go. After searching for nothing I decided to call a help.

 

“Hello?”

“Yeol!”

“Oh Baek? Whats up?”

“Look I need your help, Do you know wheres Taeyeon?”

“Ah no, I thought she’s at work”

“I just called Yoona, she said Taeyen left early, I’m trying call her but she’s not answering”

“Relax Baek, maybe she’s with a friend, or she went somewhere”

“We have an arrangement tonight, and she would inform me if she would go somewhere.”

“Maybe she forgot, wait why are you so worried?”

“Mr. Ji called me, he said that Hera ran away from them again, he couldn’t find her. And Yoona said that she went out with a friend which she don’t know, I’m afraid that Taeyeon is with Hera now”

“Shoot, you really have to get worry”

“This is why I called you, maybe Taeyeon, contacted you”

“No, but don’t worry I’ll help you I’ll also ask help from the boys”

“Thanks Yeol, I’ve search everywhere, but I couldn’t them”

“Have you tried the coffee shops? The department stores?”

“Yes, I’ve looked everywhere, even the parks and train stations”

“Wait why don’t you try the Junghwan Beach, its few blocks away from Taeyeon’s new office site”

“Beach? At this night? Why would they go there?”

“Remember, thats where you first met Hera, and from what I heard, Hera had been lately  visiting that place.”

“OK, I’ll try that one, thanks, update me if you found them” And I hurriedly drive to that beach, The sun already set when I got there. I hurriedly look around, and while searching, I bump an old friend.

 

“Baekhyun? The Byun Baekhyun?”

“ah Taehyung?”

“Baek!! its you” and he hugged me.

 

Taehyung is one of my friend back in college, Its been 10 years since the last time I saw him,  I never heard anything from him since he left to Canada, after graduating.  

“Wow, long time no see, how are you?”

“Ahh I’m fine, but  . . . look I do want to talk to you but I’m really in a hurry right now, I’m looking for someone here”   

“Well who?”

“I’m looking for my wife, maybe she drop by here, can you help me?”

“Sure . . . “

“I’m suspecting that she’s with Hera right now, and I need to find them soon before anything goes wrong”

“wait Hera? You crazy ex?”

Ever since Mr. JI reveal the true condition of Hera, it quickly spread to our common friends. That’s why I’m not surprise if  he already knew it.  

“Yes, so can you help me?”

“Of course, I just need a picture of them, so I can send it to the security department.”

“Thanks, Taehyung, thank you so much” Thanks God, I bump to the Manager of this private beach. While the security are searching, I started searching at the sea side.

"Taeyeon ahh!!" I look like a fool shouting at the sea, looking like a lost crazy guy. When I felt my knees getting weak from tiredness, I take a sit and look at the sea, then I saw two men came down from the boat, carrying a body who’s soaking wet.

 

“Oh my i hope its not . . .” I thought.

 

I got curious as they crowd up on them. I went to that crowd  wishing that its not her.

 

"Oh my, she looks so young"

"Poor girl . . ."

"Why did she go to the sea if she cant swim . . Tsk. . Tsk . ."

 

I heard the people say.

"Excuse me," I push my way to the crowd till I saw what they're talking about. I was nervous to see if Taeyeon is the one lying there, since they're talking about a girl. But when I reach the center, I sigh in relief, shes not Taeyeon nor Hera. Although I felt sad for the family of the poor kid.

When I saw that its not them, I push my way out and continue searching for them till I received a call. Its Chanyeol.

"Baek!"

"Oh, any news?"

"They found Hera"

"Oh thanks god, is she safe?"

"I'm not sure"

"how about Taeyeon? Any news from her"

"We still cant find her, even Yoona cant find her, we search the whole area, we really cant find her"

"Arrgghhhh, where are you Taeyeon??"

"I'll report this to the police, I 'll give you an update later"

"Ok, thanks"

I started to loose hope, but then someone called me.

"Baekhyun!!"

"Oh Taehyung, did you find her?"

"Not sure, but they found an unconscious girl at the parking area, you must check it out"

"Ok"

 

And we rushed up to the parking area, and there I saw  Taeyeons car,

"Oh no, Taeyeon!" I ran to the the crowd and push my way in. There I finally found what I'm looking for.

"TAEYEON!!, Taeyeon pls wake up . . ."

"Baek, is she your wife?"

"Yes"

"Thanks god you found her, just wait a few second, the ambulance are on their way now"

When the ambulance came , they check on her and she had no pulse so we quickly rush  to the hospital.

"Taeyeon pls . . .doc, pls do whatever you can to save my wife"

"Well do our best, just wait here"

I got panic that I dont know what to do, I sit down the floor and cried.

"Baek!" Yoona and Chanyeol came.

"We heard what happened? Hows Taeyeon?"

"I don’t know, shes still at the emergency room"

After a few second, the doctor came out.

"Doc, hows my wife,?"

"I'm sorry to tell you but she's in critical condition. Her brain still cant absorb oxygen, she’s temporary in a coma, for now we need to observe her"

I was shocked, my mind seems like a rock, it cant function well. I broke down on the floor, blaming myself for what happened to her.

"This is all my fault . .this is all my fault"

"Baek, no, its not your fault dont blame yourself" Yoona tried to comfort me.

When I get myself up, I tried to calm down and process everything. When I fully understand what just happened, I immediately visited Taeyeon at the ICU.

"Taeyeon ahh what happened? Why are you lying there again, I promised myself that I wont let you lay on that bed again, but why are there now" I hold her hands while crying as I look at her.

"Baek, excuse me, can you come out for a while , the police wants to talk to you" then I walk out the room.

"Yes, officer?"

"Good evening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter