Love For Hire V

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Nanananana nanana .. .  Ohh ohh!~

“Nanananana nanana . . . I believe . . .I’ll be over you .. . Something new! Yeah! . . . “.

“Pffff . . .Something new? Seriously Baekhyun? You mashed up all the songs! . . .”

“haha I knew those songs, I just cant remember the lyrics, but at least I know how to sing it hahaha . . .”

“Aish!!~ Jeongmal!~ . .” Taeyeon pretend to sigh in annoyance, but deep inside she’s laughing real hard, because of his silliness. Its been 2 hours already since they drove off to their first solo trip, the first few minutes they were awkwardly quiet, no one dare to talk, they’re seriously quiet as if they were in the library. Good thing Baekhyun sense the seriousness of their situation, so he play some music, slowly their cold atmosphere, slowly turns hot, uh. . uh. . hot not because of something sensual, but hot because of excitement. Slowly they got to loose their self, they started to sing along with the music, and that causes why Baekhyun got to mashed up all the songs on his playlist.       

“Huh!. . . I’m tired, damn . ..  its really tiring . . Whooh!”

“Haha well thats what you get for passionately singing on every song for an hour now, tsk tsk. . . My God I cant hear clearly now, I think you broke my ear drums”

“Well I’ll take that as a compliment, even though its not . . .  But admit it you liked it anyway”

“What? Like it? Hahaha how would I like that?  You’re like having a close door concert, shouting everywhere, with your hands falling everywhere, do you think I’ll like that? you don’t know how nervous I am while driving, you know that”

“Ey!! You and your reasons again, ok I wont force you to admit it, your smile says it all, so I’m happy with that . . .I know your happy with my performance, and I know your looking at me so . . .” Taeyeon tried to have a straight face, but gave up in the end as Baekhyun kept on teasing her.

“Ok Fine, fine, I’m happy with that, satisfied? . . .” she said as soon as they stop on a stop light.      

“Hahah I knew it . . .” Taeyeon just look at him, with half smiling, half annoyed.

“I didn’t knew you have this side Baekhyun, didn’t know you can be that wild . . .”

“Well I also get wild on something else . . .” Baekhyun said as he lean on close to her, causing the other to lean back to the glass window.

“Omo! What is he doing? . . . right now? What? What is he doing? . . . What am I doing? . .” she thought, as she look at him in the eye, with his face, inches away from her.

“Omo! Move Taeyeon, why cant you move now? Please stop! . .. “ she mentally scold herself, as her body froze at its place.

“Looks like you need to move now, it already green.. .” Baekhyun said as he pulled away, leaving Taeyeon in completely breathless . After that, another silence came in, Taeyeon dont even know how to react or how to deal with him now, he’s been annoying, teasing or what ever it call it, for some times now, and her heart is also being playful with her, and its not helping.

 

“Ahh wrong timing . .. “  

 

“What? Whats wrong timing?”
”Ah ah  . . nothing, don’t mind me . .. “

“Ah Can I ask question? . ..” and she just nod.

“How long will we get there? We’ve been traveling for 2 and a half hour, aren’t we there yet?”
”Relax, we’ll get in there …”
”Are you sure, you know how to get there? Cause I’m starting to get nervous now” Taeyeon suddenly stop at a one side.

“Why? You think I’ll let you get lost? . .. “ This time its her turn to return the favor, she lean on close to him, but to her surprise he didn’t even move a bit, not even a flinch.

“Looks like you’re up to something? . . .” Baekhyun ask, still looking at her.

“Dont you trust me?” She ask, she can feel his unsteady breathing as she lean on closer and closer to him, She saw him nervously nod, as he waits for her moves.

“There you go, . . .. seat belt off . . . “ She said as she pulled away . .

“What? Thats it? . . .”

“What? You think I’ll kiss you? Hell no way Byun Baekhyun!”

“Pff . . Wh-why would I think like that, I-I don’t . . ahh whatever .. . . Is this the place?”

“Yup, you go up ahead and wait for me over there, I’ll just park this.” And Baekhyun, immediately hop off his car. Taeyeon on the other hand, stays for  awhile.

 

“Ahh Pabo!~ Kim Taeyeon, why did you do that?  . ..”  

 

While Taeyeon, is battling with her inner self, in the car, Baekhyun on the other hand look out for a restroom, luckily he found one.

“Ahhh!~ . . . it feels good, wah! After a long drive finally! . . .” Baekhyun mumble as he release,  gallons of liquid in him. After zipping up his pants, he went on the sink, wash his hands and face, and look at himself on the mirror.

“Wahh I look horrible . .. .”  and he styled his  messy hair.

“Hss .. She really drives well, yahh! She’s quite fast . . .I thought I’ll wait for 4 hours to get here, we get here exctly in 2 and a half hours, wahh!!  .. .  As expected! . . Taeyeonnieh Jjang!! . . .” He praise the mirror as if he’s talking to her.

“But she looks cool while driving, specially when she so focus . . .hahaha What am I saying” After fixing up himself, he finally get out, only to find Taeyeon leaning on the wall outside the restroom, waiting for him.

“Oh! You suprise me! YAHH!!  .. .  Don’t ever do that”

“What? Why?  I’m just standing here ?”

 

“Oh yes your are, but your short-long white legs, were on display, and its so blinding . . .” He thought.

 

“Come on, where should we go? . . .”  and Taeyeon brought him inside the village.

“Wow! It really feels like I’m in Germany . .. Wow look at those shops! . . .”
”Welcome to the German Village . ..  a little trivia . ..l In late 60’s, Korea sent out workers to West Germany to work, and these workers sent some of their paychecks back to Korea, which helped the Korean economy. . . . Some of these workers settled long term in Germany and married. At some point they offer a deal- which is that if they would come back, the government would give them cheap land here on Namhae and design a house in German style, so the workers and their families wouldn't miss Germany so much. . . .”

“Oh really? Its my first time to hear that, that was a very considerate offer . . .”

”It is . . .  It's really a very thoughtful way to deal with citizens . . .”

“So those are basically real houses, not just a replica or whatever, people actually lived here”

“Thats right . .”

“Wow, because of your info, Ms Taeyeon, come here, take me a photo . .” and Baekhyun gladly pose for her as she snap him out a photo from his Polaroid camera.

“Oh wait for the last photo, lets take it together, come here . .. “ Taeyeon was hesitant to go by his side but he pulled him by her hand, and called for some one to take a photo of them.

“Ah Excuse me . . Ahjumma, Sorry to bother but can you please take a photo of us . . . here” The woman just smiled him.

“Ok on 3 . .. .1 . .2 . .3! Kimchi! . . .” And Baekhyun pulled Taeyeon by her waist,  closer to him as they smiled on the camera.

“Ok One more . . . “ This time Baekhyun went behind her, put an arm on her left shoulder, and pose a V-sign with his right hand. Taeyeon on the other hand just smilingly look a him.

“Ok KIMCHI!~~ . ..” and with that pose, the woman snap them out.

“Gamsahamnida!~”

“Aigoo! You two look good together, are you newly wed??”
”Ah  . . No no  we’re not. .. were not a couple. . .” Taeyeon quickly object.

“Aigoo! . . I’m sorry, you two look like on a honeymoon trip . . .”

“Ah . ..  hahaha Thank you . ..”

“Aiyo . ..its ok, have a nice tour . . .”

“What was that? . . ‘No no were . . . were not a couple’ . What was that? .” Baekhyun, make fun of the way she answered.

“Why? I just say the truth . .. “
”You looked like you’re not happy with your answer, I see your smile when she mistakenly thought us as a newly wed”
”What? . . .”
”What if, we say yes, if somebody ask us the same question again, that would be fun though . ..”

“Your crazy . . . well its fun for you .  . Come on lets go! . .” and Taeyeon walk off, trying to hide her blushing face.

“Wait Honey!  . . Sweetheart! . ..  BABE!! . .. “ Baekhyun shamelessly called for her in front of many people. After that embarrassing moment, Taeyeon brought him to the best view of the place, on a downhill road,were the houses were beautifully placed parallel to the road.

“Wahh  . . its so beautiful . .. wait hold this  . ..” Taeyeon hold the camera, while Baekhyun run down the road.

“Taeyeon-ah!! capture this . . .” And Baekhyun pose with his arms forming a heart on his head. Taeyeon was hesitant to capture it, as the people around them were looking at them. For others point of view its like she’s capturing a beautiful confession from the man below her, sending a heart from his head, but for the two of them, its just literally a picture taking.

After capturing several pictures, she gave him a thumbs up.

“Thank you . ..  Honey!!” He shouted out loud. His voice from below were echoing up to where she stand, and suddenly the same woman who took a photo of them tap her hand.

“I knew it, you two were couple, its ok to deny it at first  . . . but be proud of him . .. see? his making an effort to show you his love . . .hahaha”  She just smiled at her

“Aigoo! Kids this days are very expressive with their feelings . . I wish I was like them back then . ..  aigoo!!” she heard the woman said before leaving her in awe.

“huh huh .. .  Its so hard to climb up, huh . . Its so tiring . . .”

“YAH! Why did you shout like that? Now they’re thinking that we’re a couple. .. “

“And so what? Let them be . .. “

“Its ok for you, because your not living here, you’re just a tourist here, how about me? I basically live here, I always go around here . . .huh . . .. I cant believe you Byun Baekhyun” Taeyeon said in mixed frustration and embarrassment. Frustrated because, of him calling her some lovely nicknames,which she knows that would really not gonna happen and Embarrassing because, almost everyone around there knows about her and its embarrassing if somebody heard it from the side of his real wife, Yoona. Although she somehow likes the idea of pretending to be a couple at that time, she knows she cant stay like that.

“Ok so this is the best Germa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter