Lovely Gap VII

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

. . .thump . .. thump . .thump . . .

 

 

“ Eottoke?. . .” I thought, with my eyes open wide and my heart beat fast.

“What am I going to do? . . . . no Taeyeon, you have to get up, but how will do that?” My mind were in clouds, not knowing whats the right thing to do, I accidentally trip off and amazingly my body fell exactly on top of him, my face were an inch close to him, and the worst of all, my lips were literally touching his.

“Taeyeon, get up, you cant let this happen . . .” I told myself but my body wont move, its like I’ve been magnetized by him. I roll my eyes around, with our lips still in touch, finding something I could grab, but then I was surprise when I looked at him and he was calmly looking at me. Our eyes were lock for God knows how long.

“Oh No! . .  What to do? . . . “ I don’t know why but I was captivated by the way he looks at me.

“Is he really awake? Did he even know whats happening? . . .” I look at him, and he just stay still.

“His probably half sleep, this time, you really need to get up now Taeyeon! . . .” but when I’m about to get up, he pulled me close to him, still our lips closely in touch, and lay me beside him. I don’t know how to describe that moment but I feel, something really strange with in me, its so magical. The first thing I’ve thought was the voices I heard back at the male’s washroom.

“Wait, Is this what they’re doing? . . .  No this is  not, if this is it, I should be like that, but Im not, so this should be something else. . . ”

He was hugging me, as he deepens the kiss, and this time I unconsciously release an audible sound, in between that kiss.

“Now I did it, so this must be it . . .”

I know that this is , not wrong but a little inappropriate,  but I let him. I let him devour my lips, trailing down to my jaw and down to my neck. I can feel his hands, rolling down to my side, up and down, which make me feel real hot.

“hmm . .ahh . . .” This is my first time experiencing this, and its strange that my body really moves with his every touch. I don’t know what is this, what even getting intimate is, what is really a kiss, but on this night, its like I’ve mastered up those things, and respond to his moves, with the way he kiss  and the way he touches me.

“So this what pleasure is . . .”  I thought, I am not drunk, I didn’t drink any liquid from that bar, so I’m sure and I know what I’m doing, I let this happen. I let him do it. I just don’t know if I’ll regret this in the end.

He continue to give me something pleasurable on my neck, and like a hungry vampire, he bite it, which made me flinch a bit.       

“Baekh Opp- . . .” He cut me off, using his lips, savoring every space on it.

“Just Baekhyun, please . . .”with his eyes still close, he breathlessly said, he pulled me even close to him, as we shared a long passionate kiss, that I couldn’t imagine that I can do it. And when in need of air, he pulled away.

“hmmm . . .I love you . . .”  he said as he hugs me close to him, and went back to what he was earlier before this all happens.

“Did he just said. . . wait am I the one his referring to?.” I ask, but then again he speak with a weak but clear voice. .

“I love you . .Taeyeon” and he drift again to his dreams.

“Confirm, he really said . . . w-wait . .WHAT? . . he loved me? Why ? why . . how? . .” I have so many questions, but then I though. . .  

“Why did I let him? . . . Does it mean that I love him too? If he did this because he said he love me, then this means that I love him too? Was  that making a sense? . . .” I thought, I was kinda confuse but to be honest, I have no regret.  I just feel weird.

“I didn’t feel that I was forced, so this is not a , then what is this? . . .” as I kept on thinking for the right answer, I didn’t notice that I already followed him in sleep, lying right there on his chest with his arms around me.

When I woke up, I thought it was just a dream, a very mysterious dream. But when I turn to my side . . .

“No its not . . .” I saw Baek Oppa, peacefully lying beside me, with his face so close to me. I suddenly remember what happened last night.

“Oppa, Do you really mean all those words you said?all those things you did, or you just unconsciously do it because your drunk?.” I touch his face for the first time, and it was so soft, every feature on his face is so perfect, even when his sleeping.

“Wait Taeyeon, are you admiring him? . . . “ I thought

“No, no, Stop it Taeyeon, this is not good . . .” I remove his arms around me, careful enough not to wake him up. When I successfully escape from his embrace, I head to the kitchen, and prepare for our breakfast. I’m not a good cook, so I prepare a simple American breakfast.

“Hmmm . . . .la la la la . . .”  I was softly humming as I wait for the soup to be ready.  

“Taeyeon, stop thinking about last night, you did nothing, Nothings happened last night, you sleep at your room, you didn’t go to his room, you sleep separately, you didn’t kiss him . . I didn’t kiss him . . . I kissed him . . . I did . .” and I touch my lips, remembering every detail of what happened last night, the way he kissed me, the way he touch me, and the way he hugs me in him, how could I forget that, if it feels so magical to me.

My admiration stop, when I heard my stomach makes a sound.

“aww, I’m hungry . . . HUh!!! . . .” I gasp in surprise . . . I’m late for school.

“ahh I need to hurry up . . .” I quickly set up the food on the table, and have a quick breakfast, and after that I quickly took a cold shower, all in quick pace, this is what I get if I continue daydreaming. After preparing my stuff I prepare the soup I made for Baek Oppa, on the table.

“Yes Perfect. . . now wheres the medicine box” Then I get some medicine for his hangover.

“Should I leave it here? Or in his room?” After battling out my mind, I end up walking to his room, with  a trembling heart I open the door and silently peek in, if his already awake, and luckily he’s not. His still peacefully sleeping, so I tiptoed to his bedside, and put the medicine on the table, leaving a note beside his phone.

“There . . . huh, I’d love to wait for you to wake up, Oppa, But I’ll be late for school, I know you’ll scold me for getting late, so I’ll leave now. Oppa, Don’t forget to drink this meds,Ok? I’ll see you later, and don’t sleep too much you still have work . . . I lov- . . . no no . . . I’m going now . . Bye!”

But before I walk out, I  take this chance to return the kiss he gave me, by kissing him in the forehead. I don’t know what comes to me, I just let my body works, even my mind oppose it. Wait is it my body, or my heart is working now? I don’t know . . . . I hope we both forget what happened, I hope you wont remember this.

 

Later at school . . .

 

“ahhh . . . I hate Mr. Shin, he really gave us a hard task, how will I complete this research, if he kept on rejecting my papers . . . arghh  . . . I don’t know what to do anymore, how about you? Are you done with your work? . ..Taeyeon? Hello? TAEYEON!!”

“Oh my YAH!! . . . why you need to shout on my ear !. . .”
”Your spacing out, and I cant wake you up, whats wrong? You’ve been like that since you came here, Is there something happened? Ms. Son also noticed you earlier, she just let it pass, whats wrong?”

“Nothing . . .don’t mind me”

“Nothing? Why are you smiling there by yourself, tell me Did Suho confess already?”

“What? No! . .no why would he? Stop saying nonsense Wendy!”

“Then why are you smiling? I knew that smile, If it’s not because of Mr. Dean, our intern R&B professor, its about Suho, so tell me, who among the 2?”

“Huh? What 2? . . . I  told you its nothing . . . don’t mind me, its getting red hot, lets go the canteen, I’ll buy a drink”
”speaking of red, what is that red spot doing on your neck?”
”what? What red?”

“There,  . . .here . . .” And she pointed the spot above my collar.

“WHAT?! . . .” I hurriedly ran to the washroom and look at the mirror, and there I saw the big reddish spot that was so visible even without light.

“ahhh so this what happened after that . . . I get red marks, so this is what Irene was talking about, THE RED MARK . .”  I thought, closing my eyes in disbelief.

“What? What happened? . . . huh. .  don’t tell me Suho left you this mark”
”NO, of course not! . . “

“Ok easy,  . . . wait a second  . huh! . . Don’t tell me . ..  its . . .”

“NO, no, no . . . I know who are you thinking of, and its not him” I lied, I don’t want them to know what happened between me and Baek Oppa. I’ll just keep it for now.

“Never mind, this must be allergy . . come on” and before she could ask again, I drag her out to the canteen.   

 

Later that night . . .

 

“Hey, Taeyeon, are you going home now?” Suho suddenly came running to me/

“Ahh yeah, Why?”

“Ah Do you wan to have a coffee for a while? . . .”
”Oh I’m sorry, but I have a lot to do at home, and its already 10pm I’m sure Baek Oppa,I slooking for me now”

“Oh So you two are ok now?”

“Ahh Well I hope so . . .”

“Ahhso  I’ll walk you home then . .”

“No you don’t have to . . .”

“Please? you already reject my invitation, maybe you can grant me this one, besides, like you’ve said it already late, and its dangerous for you walking on this dark street. . . so?”

“Huh . . Ok, ok . . .” and I let him. We walk in complete silence, secretly glancing to each other.   

“Taeyeon are you ok?”

“Huh? Ah I’m fine . . “
”Do you uncomfortable here with me?”

“No, of course not . . why do you say so?”
”Nothing, I’m just not use of you being so quiet, you usually talk a lot, when were together, now you seem so quiet”

“ahh Sorry, if you felt that, I’m just thinking of something”
”Can you share with me, whats bothering you? You know, I’m always here to listen”
”ahh Maybe some other time . . .” and we continue to walk in silence again.

“Ahh Suho ca- . . Oh sorry, Did I surprise you . ..”

“ahh haha, kind of, I was just surprise you suddenly speak out of nowhere, sorry . . .What were you saying”

“Ahh I said, if I can ask you about Irene . . .”

“About her?”

“I know you two, already broke up 3 months ago, but Can I ask the reason why? . .Irene had been quiet about you, so maybe . . .”
”ahh I’ll just say this to you, I never tell this to anyone except you. The truth is, I broke up with her first. I can see that she’s not happy with me, I know she was just force to accept me, because of family and peer pressure, her family likes me for her as well as you guys . . .”

“Well except me . . .” I thought.  

“So even though, I love her so much, its not enough for me to make her stay. I’ll become too selfish if I still keep her with me,  So even though its hurt, I set her free. I knew she love someone else, she’s waiting for someone . . .”

“ahh but do you know who’s that guy? . . “

“No, what for?, it doesn’t matter anymore . . .I just wish that he gets back soon, so that she wont be lonely anymore”

“So you set her free, without knowing who the guy is”

“Ah lets say, its something like that. I don’t want her to leave me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter