Lovely Gap IX

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“BAEKHYUN?. .. .  TAEYEON?..  What the?! …”

 

We suddenly woke up when we heard, the loud scream outside my room.

“Baek? Ah . . . we need to get up! . . .” I remove his arms, that was wrapping around me, and tries to get up but he pulled me down and put back his arms around me.

“YAH! TAEYEON! BAEKHYUN? . . . where are this people? . . .” We heard Minho’s voice, echoing around our unit.

“Baek,  come on get up!”  I silently shout on his ear, but he pulled me close in his arms.

“Ahh let him shout, he’ll shut up when he gets tired. I want to cuddle more with you” he said with his  a cute sleepy voice

“Ahh , Baek, as much as I want to, we know we cant, Minho Oppa, wont stop until he see either one of us, so get up now, …” I tried to break free but this time he hover on top of me, still wearing nothing.

“Baek, this is not the right time for that . .. Minho Oppa, is really mad right now, I can feel his burning temper.”

“Just one . . .here . . .” and he pointed his slim finger on to his lips. This guy really knows how to make a romantic moment, even on dangerous time.

“Ok oK, just once” and I reach up for him, as he met me down with a kiss. He said that just once, but he deepens, the kiss, as he push me down on the bed.

“This guy, really has no one word . . .” Even though I want to get up, I didn’t miss this chance to have my morning kiss. It takes a while before we pulled apart.

“You said, just once, why you, deepens it?”

“And why did you respond? . . .” I can feel my cheeks getting hot, so I push him away causing him to land on the other side of the bed. I pulled the blanket and wrap it around me, before going to the bathroom and take a quick cold shower. When I get out, I saw Baek, sitting on the bed, in full clothes.

“Aren’t you going to take a bath, first? . . .”

“Ahh I’ll do it in my room,  with your look, I’m sure my body is not safe here . . .”
”Wow, look who said, maybe its me who’s not safe here . . ..”

“hahaha, thats what I think too, haha . .” and he pulled me close to his arms again, and gave me a quick peck on my lips. We were about to continue, but then again we heard a loud knock on my door.

“Taeyeon?  Are you in there? . .  Taeyeon?!”

“Oh gosh, its Minho Oppa, I told you to stop this . . .” and I get off him, as I went to the door.

“I’ll go out first, I’ll distract Minho Oppa, while you go to your room, ok?” and he nod, but before I opened the door, he whispered something on my ear, which made my heart flutter early in the morning.

“I love you, beautiful . .”

“I love you too handsome . . .” When I open the door, I was welcome with my furious sweaty Minho Oppa.

“Yah!, didn’t you hear me, knocking so loud at your door, why you take so long to get out?”

“Ah I’m sorry, I was in the bathroom, what are you getting furious about? its still early and your head is on fire again.”

“Ahh how would I wont get mad, its early in the morning and the first thing I will see is the view of this messy living room, Look at this papers, scattered everywhere, and this pieces of snacks, my oh my, I’ve been gone for 3 months and this is now what it looks like. . . .”
”Ah I’m sorry Oppa, I’ve been busy lately that I didn’t get to clean up the house, Sorry, I’ll get this clean now . . .”

“Taeyeon, your the only girl in this house, you should know how to clean things up . . .” While Minho Oppa is preaching me again, my hand on my back is giving a signal for Baek to go to his room, as I get the attention of Minho  Oppa, but instead of going to his room, he carefully and silently went to the front door, silently open the door and close it.

“Oh Whats going on? . .” He ask. This guy really knows how to make excuses, I’m impressed, I didn’t thought of that.

“Oh Where did you go?”

“Ahh I went jogging . . . why? Whats wrong here?”

“Ahh I’m lecturing this young lady here, to be a woman and clean the mess she did, look at this . . .”

“Oh, ah, I’ll go shower first then I’ll talk to her.” He said before walking to his room. I secretly look at him, as he silently laugh at me, signaling me good luck.

“This guy, is sometimes, annoying . . .” After my rare lecture on Minho Oppa, I clean up the living area as he went out to buy something. After that I go to the kitchen, and prepared our breakfast.

“ . . . Be ladies, but we stay girls . . .” I was busy  preparing, but then I notice that someone is watching over me. So when I turn around, I was welcome by a just-got-shower look of my beloved man.

“aahhh . . you scared me . . why you keep watching me behind my back?”

“Nothing, its just a habit I think . .watching you from a far . .”

“Oh why you didn’t dry up your hair, look at that, its dripping wet . . come here . . .”And he went closer, close to enough that our nose and forehead is literally touching.

“Not that close . .” and I slightly push him not too far. My heart beats fast, as I rub the towel, on his wet black hair. This is the first time I see his wet looks, and its he’s damn hot as . I was trying hard to control myself, but with the looks his giving me, I bet I need a remote control.   

“haha, you looks adorable, wearing that apron,You know that?”
”Really? Then maybe I should wear this all the time”

“But its not the right way to wear that” I curiously look at him.

“Hmm? What are you saying?, I always wear it this way”
”haha, I’ll show you the proper way . . .” I stand still, as he move his hand behind me untying the loop, I made.

“This is how it should be done . . . Look” He wrap his arms again behind me crossing the strap behind and in front of me. My heart really beats fast again, I don’t know if he’s really teaching me or his making his moves again.

“There . . .”  He said after he beautiful tied the strap in front of me.

“Is that it? . . .”

“Oh and I forgot . . .” I was confident that he’ll not do anything cheesy again, but then he lean on my neck, and slightly grasp it with his teeth, which send an electrifying feeling, down in  my spine. I didn’t move nor say anything, I just let him. I was kind of expecting that he’ll do more, but then he went up to my ear, and whispered.

“I’d like to bite you more, but you’ll burn what your cooking so . . .” when I smell something bad, thats when I realized what he just said.

“Oh My!  . . Arghh! . . I hate you! . . “
”hahaha, . . . I love you . . . “ then, he run off  to his room.

 

After that breakfast,Baek and Minho Oppa, were fighting on who will bring me to school.

“Ahh just this once, Baek, let me accompany Taeyeon to School now”

“Baek Oppa, Minho Oppa, you don’t have to fight ok, No one needs to ride me to school, I’m grown up now . .I’m a big girl, I can go alone”

“Ahh Still, You’re my baby girl Taeyeon, so please . . . .”

“Oh Not that look . . .”  Minho Oppa, did it again, he knew that I cant resist his aegyo face, so in the end, Baek is the one who  give way.

“Come on Taeyeon, you’ll be late for school, hurry up” I laugh as I heard Minho Oppa screaming outside, while Baek is secretly sulking at the corner.

“Ey, Smile now . . . Let Minho Oppa, do this for now, don’t worry, next time, we’ll have a whole day together, so stop sulking there . . .”
”Ok, ok just promise, I’ll be the one to fetch you later, ok?”

“Ahh Ok . . .”

“Yes, now I’ll sent you off, but before that . . .” and he kiss me on the lips.

“I give my goodbye kiss here . . .” I smiled at him.

“haha You’ll have all of me later, so bear this short time.”  and he finally smile. As soon as I finish my goodbye moments with him, I hurriedly went out and met again the flaring nose of Minho Oppa.

“Ever since you’re young your really a turtle, your so slow, what took you so long? . . .”

“hahaha, you know, Baek Oppa’s last minute lecture . .. “
”Aish, you know you’re Baek Oppa, is really boring . . .”

“hahaha, thats what you think . . .” I just laugh in my mind.

 

We keep on chatting right after we left. Minho Oppa, really has a lot of stories to tell, he doesn’t run out of  topics to discuss.

“So, I’ll expect you to see you on our wedding ok? No excuses! . . .”

“Dont worry, I’ll be there . . .you can see me there, the day before the wedding, I’ll wait at the door.”

“Hahaha, your really funny Taeyeon, but speaking of door, what were you doing last night I heard some noise on your door . . .”

“ Oh no, He maybe heard us doing miracle . ..Oh no!”  I got panic, when I heard his question.

“Huh? What noise?, I was sleeping , I’m really tired last night so I end up in sleep, why do you ask”

“Nothing, I don’t know if I’m just sleepy, or a bit groggy, I walk out to get some water, and then When I walk passed your door, I heard some sound, were you last night?”

“Neh?! . ..” I got surprise by his question,  didn’t know he had a sharp ear, How could he heard that. I thought this unit is soundproof.  

“Are we really that loud last night?” I thought.

“Its nonsense right? Why would you moan like that . . unless . .your making a miracle, huh! . . .” And he look at me with his jaw dropping low.

“No way, did he ?. . .” My mind were in panic.

“Are you perhaps . . . . watching ? . . .”

“WHAT? HELL NO!! . . .WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??” I literally jump up on my seat when I heard that.

“What a question? I didn’t watched , I did something like  . . .” That played in my mind.

“Whoah ,easy, I’m just joking . . . don’t be too defensive . . .”

“I’m just surprise Oppa, I wouldn’t do anything like that” I lied.

“hahaha, I know, your too young for that and I think you don’t even know how to do it so, change topic . .. . “ I really got panic, at that moment.

 

“Phew . . . I almost caught”

 

After a few minutes we finally arrive.

“AH Thanks for the ride . . .”

“Ah no thanks, so see you when I see you  . . .”

“Oh are you going home now?”

“Ah yeah, I have a lot of work to do, Tell Baek that I wont be coming back,  . . and Taeyeon, remember, what I told you  . . . .clean the house sometimes ok? ”

“Ok Copy coach . .. “

“Oh and one more thing, next time, try to have a good timing ok? . . . .” I suddenly got blush.

“Ok . .. “ I shyly said.

“Bye!” and we both bid goodbye.

MInho Oppa, maybe too funny or shall I say, a happy go lucky guy, but he’s really a caring and understanding person. I was happy that he didn’t freak out when I told him, that me and Baek are romantically official now, what surprise me is that, he already noticed something different from us, he’s just waiting for our confirmation.

“Dont worry I’m not mad nor disappointed, I just  didn’t expect that you two will end up together, I just didn’t expect really . . .”

“Me too Minho Oppa, of all the people around I didn’t expect I’ll fall for him”

“Oh please, now that I know that your dating my best pal, you don’t have to be formal with me, call me Minho instead”

“Oh Ok . . .”
”I’m happy for you Taeyeon . .. “

I’m happy that Minho gladly accept us, although he was really shocked and filled with questions at first, but later on, he got to understand and accept us.

 

“I’ll tell this great news to Baek later . . .”

 

Later at school

 

“Hey Wendy whats up?”

“Hi . . .” She shortly replied. I suddenly noticed that Wendy is avoiding me.

“Whats wrong with her? . . .” I try to get close to her, but she kept on moving away.

“Hey Wendy, Whats the problem?” 

“Dont ask me, ask yourself!”

“Me? Why  . .  What are you talking about? Did I do something?” she didn’t speak

“YAh! . . . WENDY!” she walk away as if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter