My Dream Prince I

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Jeonha!! . . . .Jeonha!! . . .Jebal! . . .I’m begging you! . . .”

“Your Highness . . . .Please! . . .You must go back to your residence its very late and its not good for your health . . . . . . . Please!! . . .”

“No! . . .I wont leave! I’ll kneel here . . .  until the King face me . . .. How could they’ve done this to me?!! . . .I am the Queen of this nation . . . . the mother of this country! How could they betray me! How could the King doubt at me!! . . .How could they! . .. ”

 

“Your Highness . . .please . . . Your heart . . . Mama!~”

 

“Jungjeon Mama!!~ . . .”

”You! . . .”

 

“Mama! . .”

 

“Lady Kim! . . . This is all your fault!, you and that General Jang, you want me to be dethrone so that you can bring back that deposed Queen, . . .No I wont let that! . . .I wont let you ruin my plans”

 

“Mama! . . . Enough of this! . . .Its over. . . Don’t blame me, for what you are now, I didn’t cause this trouble, you did it on yourself . . . you uses all your resources to kill the late Crown Prince, to make your son be the heir, and now that the King knew what you did, he won’t let you get away with this . . . This is treason, you put the royal house as well as the monarchy in danger . . .You wont get through this . . . .”

 

“No! . . .you! . . . I wont let you win this . ..  I will drag you down on my fall . . . You were just a servant, groomed and trained to be a lady inspector and now your acting as if you have a royal blood . . .”

 

“I may don’t have any royal blood, but I have a heart and sympathy to protect this country . . .unlike you . .. you only think of your self and power . . .”

”. .. Lady Kim!! .. . Kim. . .KIM TAEYEON!!! . . .”

 

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“KIM TAEYEON!!!!”        

 

 

“Ahhhh!!! . .. “ I was wake up when I suddenly heard some banging on my door.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon!! . . .” I reach for my phone and look at the time, its 6am in the morning.    

“Yah Kim Taeyeon! Open up the door!“ I lazily walk to the door, and open it, revealing the grumpy face of my older Sister, Boa.

“Yah! Why you took so long to open the door? I’ve been banging this door for 15 minutes!”

“Sorry Unnie, I just woke up . . . what do you want?”

“Ahh Do you still have napkins? I ran out of stock, can I have one? . .. “

“You wake me up early this morning for that?”

“You  know, having period is really a hustle , so can I?”

“Ok ok . . . its in my drawer, go get it . .” and she walks in, I sat on my bed and close my eyes. I’m still a bit sleepy. I was having a great dream, and yet, this woman, wakes me up to ask for a napkin, like seriously? Doesn’t she got taught to not wake up a person having a wonderful dream?   

 

“Why are you getting ready already, Unnie? Its still early though . . .” I ask, still in close eyes.

“Well, I have an early interview at the Grand Hotel so I have to get ready and be beautiful, so that I can finally have a job to support my ever lazy sister . .. “

“Awww . ..  as expected, my Boa Unnie is Jjang! . ..  Good luck on your interview Unnie! . . Fighting!” I said before rushing out to the bathroom. I know she’ll gonna lecture on me again so I escape right away.

“Yah! . . .I already cook some breakfast, you just go down there and eat, don’t leave the house empty . . .I’ll prepare myself up” she said through the door.

“Alright Unnie! . . .” I took a quick shower and get myself ready as well.

“Ok time check! . .. 6:53am . . .still early though . . .” I then lie again on my bed and check on my phone.

“Hmmm . . .still no update on him, huh . . . fine!. .. “ I thought, but after thinking twice I mentally scold myself.

“Ahh . . .You must not do this . . . Taeyeon, he’s gone, don’t stalk on him anymore!” I then go to my desk and open my notebook.

 

. . .Bucket List . . . eat the spiciest ramen in town . . . .Have a long road trip to anywhere in the country. . . . watch a behind the scene of my favorite history drama, live . . . . .  Go to the places where my favorite Dramas were shoots . . .. and last . . . Find my own prince . . .   

 

“hahaha . . Will I ever do this?” I ask myself, I was then distracted when I heard my phone rang, it was my best man, Baekhyun.

“Oh Hi Baek! . . .Whats up?”

“I just called to wake you up, but I guess you’re already awake . .”

“ahh Well my sister did, so . . . by the way, isn’t it today the showing of the movie, that I’ve been waiting for?”
”Ahh . . I guess so . . . Why?”

“hmm . . Nothing . . .Do you think I can catch on the last time showing tonight?”

“hhhmmm . . I don’t think so . . . don’t you have your night shift tonight?”
”Oh right . . .I forgot . . .Well I guess, I can watch it next time . .. “

“Why are you so addicted to that historical drama?”

“Duh?? . . .of course . . .I want to be the princess consort of my crown prince . . .”

“Ahh why did I bother asking? . . . by the way don’t forget we have a presentation later in our history class, so prepare your dialogue . ..”

“I already memorized it don’t worry . . . you should be the one memorizing your lines, you have the longest line among us, Jeonha! .. .you’re the King any way . . .”

“I know . . I know . . . I’ll hang this up, I need to prepare myself . . .”

“Ok  See you at school . . . .” and I end the call.

“Knock knock !. . .” And I open the door.

“Oh Unnie I thought you’re already gone?”

“Well I am, but I get back, cause I forget my keys . . .Now I’ll really go . . .Lock the door before leaving ok?.”

“Ok Unnie Bye!! . . .” and she went off again. Since its still early and my class was still at 9 am, I just lie back again on my bed. Setting my eyes at the ceiling, with my mind travelling to nowhere.

 

 

“My princess . . .I offer you this gift as a sign of my love . . .I know this cruel life here in the palace is breaking us apart, but know that my love for you still the same . . .”   

“Oh my prince . . .My prince . . I love you . . .I can sacrifice myself for you . ..My prince! . .My ahh . . .”  

 

My fantasy suddenly burst like bubble, when my phone rang again.

 

“Oh Hello?”

“I almost forgot, I left my ID, on your bag last time, don’t forget to bring that, or else I wont be able to get in . . .”
”Ok ok . . is that all? . .”

“Ahh . . . yeah . . .”
”Ok . . I’ll meet you at the gate . . .Bye!” I look at my phone and check the time, its almost 8am.

“I better eat breakfast now . . .” So I drag myself down the stairs, to the dining table, and read the note stick on the table.

 

“I prepare all of this, your highness . . . so eat deliciously . . .PS. Wash the plates before leaving, or else, you wont get to sleep here. . .I swear . . .Love you!”

I just laugh. Me and my Unnie were like friendly roommates, sometimes fighting like cats and dogs but at the end of the day, we still care and love each other.

 

We were the only two left in our family, since both of our parents died when we were young. Our other relatives help us, but none of them fully took care of us, they just come and go, and since no one wants to be responsible for us, we learn to stand on our own. My Unnie, stand both as my parents, she took care of me, protect me, and educate me. She’s my only family left in this world, although, I hate her sometimes, for being so strict on me, but I still love her, cause she’s my only sister.

 

I just graduated in high school when we decided to stay here in Seoul. It was hard for me at first, since I’m a shy type of person, its hard for me to get close to someone and be friend with them, but thank goodness, I didn’t find it hard meeting new friends when I entered the university, specially these two buddies, Baekhyun and Yeri.

 

Yeri and I were like sisters, we agree on everything, we have the same taste of food, drinks, even in minds, we’re the same, no wonder we easily got connected. Baekhyun on the other hand, were different. We started as a complete stranger . . .

 

“Hi!~ . . .” I started

“Ahh . . .Hello~ . .” he simply ended

 

He was not so friendly and he often ignore me when I talk to him, but because I am a patient lady, I somehow, study him and learn how to deal with him.

 

“Hi . . . I saw that you were looking at the model at the gallery, I didn’t know that your also interested in arts and history . . .” I ask first.

“Why? Are you interested on that too?” I’m glad he answered

“Well . .  not just interested . . .. I love them . . .” I said, then I saw his eyes lit up for a bit.

“Really? . . . Wow . .I guess we can get along on that . . .” He happily said.

 

Although we really get along in these subjects, he was a complete opposite of me, he was silent, serious, always prim and proper, studious, what else . . . boring. And because of that differences we always had a small misunderstanding, which we eventually solve right away.

 

“What are you doing?”

“Ahh . . . Putting back this book? . . .”

“In that way?”

“ahh yeah . .Is there any wrong with that?”

“Yes! Your putting it back in a wrong way . . .How many times do I have to tell you that THIS side should always face THIS side. . .”

“Ah My gosh, Baek! . . . thats only simple, just put it THAT way, its just the same!, why are you getting so mad about that?”

“Taeyeon, you always do that, and I hate seeing things unorganized like what you just did, its just very simple, you just put it back to the place you get it . . . Why can’t you do that simple task”

“I can’t believe you Baek, you’re getting so frustrated at me because of this simple things, Does it make you sick if you just ignore this stuffs . . .”

“Yes!! and it doesn’t just make me sick, it kills me . . .”   

“Oh is that so? Don’t worry . . .I’ll take care of your burial”

“TAEYEON!!”

 

That simple arguments made our connection even stronger, I get to know him even better. I don’t even know why I became friend with him, . . .. well maybe because we were always seated together, always partners on every school presentation, we live in the same neighborhood or maybe because I was the only one who can get along with him well . . .hmm but one thing I’m sure, we understand each other . .. sometimes.

 

“Hello?”

“Hello . ..  Taeyeon? Where are you? I’ve been waiting here for an hour, Come on . . speed up!”

“Relax, I’m almost there . . .”
”Almost here? I can’t see even your shadow around, Hurry up, were getting late!”
”Relax, Sir Baekhyun . . . We still have 30 minutes left . . and besides, Mr. Park is always late on us so no need to rush . . .”

“But still . . Hurry up . . . If only I didn’t left my ID on you, I shouldn’t had been here, waiting for you”

“Well, how long have you been there?”

“Since 8am . . .”
”8 am? Geez Baek! I was only eating at that time, your so early . . .”

“Arghh! . . . What ever, now where are you?”

“I’m already behind you . . .” and he look back dropping the phone, and putting it in his pocket.

“Here . .  heres your precious ID Your highness . . .”
”Thanks . . . Come on we have no time, lets go . . .” and so we walk inside the campus, side by side. As we pass by the gymnasium, I heard the girls, wearing their y cheer leading costumes, all giggling as The Byun Baekhyun, pass by them.

 

“Oh my gosh! Was that Baekhyun? . . .Omo! He really looks damn hot! . . .”

“Your right!, that Baekhyun, is one a y man in this world . . .”

“Yiee!! your staring at him again Hyori, he might get melt . . . .”              

 

I admit, as also a woman, Baekhyun, is indeed has the hunky CEO looks, but because of his weird glasses and same fashion style , it overshadows his handsomeness, but that didn’t stop his fan girls to go after him, he was even dubbed as the hunk nerd, cause of his intelligence and sporty body and mindset. He was considered hunk in the campus.

 

“I guess . . . you captured your fan girl again Baek . . .” I told him.

“What are you saying?”

“I saw that Hyori, the center of the cheer leading team, I saw her, looking at you, she must really have had a crush on you . . .”

“huh . . .I don’t care”

“Why don’t you give her a chance? We might not know maybe, she’s the one for you”

“Taeyeon, I don’t do relationships right now, its only a distraction for me and besides . . . I don’t like her. . .”

“Maybe you should at least try, to be friends, there’s nothing wrong on that”

“And theres nothing good on that too . . “

“But at least you can have a ne-  . .. “

“I said stop Taeyeon! . . . Stop pushing me to her,  I’m only focusing on my studies . . .Ok, I don’t have time for that . . .”
”OK chill . .. why are you so moody today? Are you having your period now?You were just fine on the phone.”

“Sorry . . . I just had a bad morning . . .” and I stayed silent, hearing him had a bad morning was a sign for me to stop teasing him. I know if I’ll continue, bickering him, we’ll just end up fighting, and I don’t want that to happen. I was silent for some minute, but then it didn’t last.

“By the way Yeri called me up a while ago, she said she wont be coming to school again .. .”
”Eh? Because? . .”
”Because she just doesn’t want to and she’s going to the amusement park. . . . I don’t know to that woman, can you talk to her? Tell her to stop fooling around, it wont help her”

“Hey, amusement park? . . . that’s fun though, I think I should go too . . .. “
”What? Don’t tell me your planning to . .. “ and I gave him a naughty smile . . .

“You mean, you’ll really. ..? Seriously Taeyeon?” he surprisingly ask, I just laugh at him.

“What so funny about that?”

“Hahaha . .  if only you saw what your face looks like, you’ll surely laugh hard too . .. . I’m just joking Baekhyun. . . . loosen up Baek!”

“I thought you’ll really follow her . .. .”

“Why are you so worried about that?”

“Well . . .its just  . ..  we have so many presentation today together, I just don’t want to get left behind and do the work alone.”
”hahaha . . . Don’t you even know me yet? I wont do that, I know my priorities . . .Yeri, has a lot of money to spare, while me . ..  I have nothing so, why would I even do that, besides my sister will surely kill me, if she’ll know”

“Its good to know that . . .” and I smiled at him.

“Come on  . . .” he replied

 

We ended our class, right on time for my work shift.

“Hey Taeyeon . . . you have 15 minutes left to change, before your work . . .”
”Yeah I know  . . . You know the drill . . .” and he hold all my stuffs and waited outside the restroom. I quickly changed my shirt to my blue polo shirt uniform, and put a little make up on.   

“Ready . . .” I said.

“Ok . . .” he said, without even looking at me. Like our usual routine, he would walk me to the coffee pastry shop that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter