Gayly Love (Part II)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon was cut off by something that she too didn't expected.

.

.

 


Tiffany's POV

 

"My gosh where is that tall guy"

I told Taeyeon that I'll just go to the washroom but that's a lie. I secretly went to the back entrance of the club, to wait for a tally guy friend.
"Hey, Tiffany!!"
"Hi Yeollie!!, My God!! You're so early!!"
"Hahaha, Sorry, I just need to assure that he will come tonight"
"Don't worry, he's already there"
"Oh, ok then . . . Ah you sure about this?, I mean yup you and Tae- . ."
"I'm very much sure Chanyeol, just like you I want Taeyeon to go back to her own self"

Yes, that's right. Even after those 8 years together, in a relationship, I still wish that Taeyeon will somehow realize to fall in love with a guy. Well thanks to this new guy, I mean gay, Baekhyun, I see a difference from Taeyeon. She became more feminine than I am in front of Baekhyun and same goes with Baekhyun, he shows his manly side of him only to her eyes.


Well, that must be a wish come true, I started to notice their closeness since our last year in college, specially when we rhe four of us had our first drinking party in our dorm. By that time I noticed that something had change from Taeyeon.


On the aide of Chanyeol, he didn't want to hurt Baekhyun nor ignored his parents but when Baekhyun's parent came to him and ask him if he can do something to make their son a man again, he decided to straight up his partner's life. Like me, he also notice a bit of cf changes from Baekhyun, especially when it comes to Taeyeon.
He love Baekhyun, but with all his problem now, he chose to take the right way. He called me 3 months ago, he told me his problem and I also told mine, we were both on the same boat so we decided to make a plan.


With all honesty, I admit that I started to fall out of love for Taeyeon, well I do still love her but as friends now, I know and I can feel it that she alao felt the same to me and that's because of Baekhyun. Well if tht's the case, it will be a good sign for me to finallu let her go.
We love them, I love Taeyeon, Even if she don't shiw it to me I kbow that there's someone else already in her heart .

But she don't want to accept it yet.


"I hope this will be a success"
"I hope so, well let's go inside now"
"Ok then"
We entered inside, and find our target.
"Now where are they??"
"There they are, sitting together while having so much fun drinking"
"It's alright Yeollie, when they got really drank, when easily execute our plan so let's sit here and watch them get drank"
" You know what, I can sense that they can easily move o- . . OH !! Did you see that??"
"Hell what? What just happened?"


Baekhyun's POv

YEAHH!! . . .WHOAHH . .

Well I'm here at the party, being a loner, Chqnyeol didn't want to accompany me nor didn't want to see me, so I came alone. Luckily I found my best friend Taeyeon and she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter