Love For Hire VIII

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 . . . Alarm Tone . . .  

 

“Hmmm . . . 5 minutes . ..”

 

 . . . Alarm Tone . . .  

 

“5 MINUTES!!! . .”

“No Mom, you need to get up now, you’ll be late for work! Pali!~ . . . .”

“Ah Hanni-ah just 5 minutes, 5 minutes I’ll get up . . .”

“Ahh Eomma! . . . you can’t sleep more, Pali!~ Get up! . . .”
”Ok ok I’m up” Taeyeon lazily crawl down the bed and went to the bathroom, she wash her face and look herself in the mirror.

“My Gosh, I look so old now . . .” She said as she saw the lines forming under her eyes.  Nothing can really hide the reality of time, even make ups and powders cannot hide the growing age in her face.

“Huh . . . I need to wash up . . .” After taking a quick cold shower, she went out the bathroom, with just a towel wrapping around her body, only to be surprised by her naughty little sweetheart.

“EOMMA!”

“OMO! YAH!! . . .” Hanni suddenly popped out behind her making the older shout in surprised.

“Hanni ah don’t ever do that again, your making me have a heart attack . . .”
”hahaha Sorry Mom . . .” And Hanni sit on her bed and look at her. Taeyeon somehow felt the familiarity of that scene.   

 

“Omo!! . .. Yah!!”

“Surprise!. . . . Did I surprise you? . . .”
”What are you doing here?“
”Ah Nothing, I just want to check on you  . .. “

 

Taeyeon suddenly remember that one man who used to do that way back before.

“You know what, you look like your Dad . . .”

“Really? Hahaha of course I’m Appa’s daughter . . .”

“And your my daughter too, oh  . . . speaking of Dad wheres your Dad?”

“Oh right, I forgot, I came here to tell you that Dad already left to Seoul for his last business meeting, earlier, he didn’t wake you up because you were in deep sleep . . .”

“Ahh is that so . . .” Taeyeon felt the longing again for her lover. She was left again without seeing him. They’ve been like that for the long span of their relationship, if one is busy on work, the other one is always left alone. Well, they already used to that, so they have no issue on that.

 

“Eomma, Can I ask something?”

“What is it? . . .”  

“When are you going to get dress? I already prepared our breakfast, and it might get cold, if you take too long . . .”

“Ok ok . . . you go down first, I’ll get dress then I’ll follow”

“Ok Mom!” and Hanni kiss her mother’s cheeks as she ran off her room. After breakfast Taeyeon drive her daughter to her school.

 

“Eomma . . . . We’re going to have a school trip this weekend . . .”

“School trip? . . Where will you go?”

“Ah I heard from Mr. Kang we’ll have a trip in Seoul, as part of our historic tour, we will go to different historic palaces and landmarks”

“Oh For how long will you be gone?”
”Ahh We’ll leave here Friday morning, then we’ll be back by Saturday night”

“Ahh Then I guess I’ll be alone here for the weekend . . .”

“ Why? Appa is not going home?”

“Ah I got a message from him earlier, He said that he’ll be back by Sunday morning so . . .”
”Ah I know, Eomma come with me then, we’re allowed to bring parents with us, so I’ll invite you . . .”

“Sorry Hanni but I have a work till Saturday morning. . .”

“Please Eomma, It will be exciting were gonna have  a mother and daughter bonding, please Mom!”

“Ok ok . . fine . . . “

“Yes! . . . And since we’ll be in Seoul, then we can call Appa to meet us, we can have family bonding by then”

“Great idea Hanni, Ok ’ll tell that to your Dad”

“Yes! . . . I’m so excited, its been so long since we last have a bonding time together”

“I’m sorry Hanni, you know how busy we are, but don’t worry . . I’ll tell your dad to at least make time for us, for you . . .”

“Dont worry Mom, its ok I understand . . .” After minutes of driving Taeyeon pulled off to the side. “Ok were here, Hanni ah good luck at school, do your best and have fun ok ? . . .”

“hahah I will Mom, Bye! See you later I love you” And Hanni kiss her mothers cheeks, goodbye.


    

“Good morning Mam,Sir . .Heres your keys, Room 918, have a nice stay! . . .”

 

 

“Huh . . . I’m tired . .. Aren’t we having a break? Its almost lunch time . . “
”Chill Jessica, just wait for the others, we cant have a break right now, we  cant leave this counter without an attendant . . .“ Sooyoung said

“Shhh . . . Someones spacing out . . .”Hyoyeon said as she point at Taeyeon standing the corner looking from afar.

“Ahh Hello? Taeyeon?. . . HELLO? . . .HELLOO!!”

“Hmmm? . . .What is it?” Taeyeon ask, her senses somehow came back when Jessica shake her up.

“Duh! We’ve been talking here and you’re not with us, are you ok?” Jessica said
”I’m fine, I’m just thinking of something . . .”

“Oh I heard Dean went back to Seoul again, Aren’t you sad about it? He’s been going out there for some times now”

“Ahh Its ok Hyo, He has a lot of business meetings to attend, you know he’s planning to expand his business Hotels in Seoul, so he’s working hard on that.”
”Oh speaking of Seoul, I have a question Taeyeon . . .” Taeyeon nervously nods.

“Lets say, Dean decided to live in Seoul, are you willing to come with him, and live there?” Jessica ask the question she’s afraid to hear of.

“I don’t know Jessica, I still don’t want to go back there . . .”

“Are you perhaps thinking of what happened before? . . .”
”No  of course not. . its just that I’m not yet ready . . .”

“Taeyeon, Seoul is a huge city, but small sometimes, you cant avoid and you can never avoid him, If you see him, you will see him, you cant stop that”

“I know Sooyoung, I know I cant avoid that, like now, Hanni is inviting me to her school trip to Seoul, this Friday”

“See? No matter how much you avoid it, Faith really does its job, so If I were you, face it.”

“Should I?”

“Of course . . .”

“But wait Taeyeon, what if you see him, are you gonna tell- . .”

“No Hyoyeon, I will never do that, what for? We both have our own lives now”

“Your right, but still he has th-. .. “
”No Hyo, I’ll just ruin their lives if I do that, and I have no intention of doing that”

“Yeah Taeyeon’s right, why does she need to do that?After he left and rejected her many years ago, why does he need to know that?”

“Chill Jess, I’m just asking . . .” Hyoyeon said

“Ok ok enough with me, Lets just grab our lunch, come on, lets go . .. “

 

 

In Seoul . . . .

 

“Mr. Byun, the conference room is ready, Atty. Jang the representative of the Hyuk Hotel is ready to meet you”

“Ok.” and Baekhyun pick up all the papers he needed, on his desk and went to the said room.  

“Welcome to Byun Empire Group Atty. Jang . . .”

“Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Byun, I’m sorry but our CEO, Mr. Kwon, was in another business meeting, so he ask me to  come here instead”

“No its ok . . . so shall we start? . . .”

“Absolutely Sir . . .”

Baekhyun, as well as his company, is now busy for their new business venture, Hotels. Its been a long time since the last time they got to explore new things in the business and now is the right time for that.

“I hope you consider our proposal, it will be great partnership if you could agree on this . ..”

“Dont worry Atty. Jang, I’ll get back on you, when I’m finally decided.”
”Thank you Sir and have a nice day!” And Atty. Jang, left the room.

“Hmmm . .. . Hyuk Hotel . . .Namhae? . .. haha Why does this place keep on popping out . ..The last time, it was from our sales report now from our new client . ..  hmm does this mean something? . . .” Baekhyun thought.

“Knock . . knock .. .May I disturb?”

“Oh Minseok Hyung . . .Come in”

“I just saw Atty. Jang of Hyuk Enterprise, have you two talked already?”

“Ahh yes, he has a new business proposal and I’m reviewing it now”

“Let me see . . .” Minseok get the papers on his CEO’s hand.

“Ooohhh, somethings coming up here, Namhae hahaha” and Minseok gave his younger brother a teasing look.

“Here you go again Hyung, This is about a proposal not about me”

“Ok ok .. .  but are you accepting this?”

“I don’t know Hyung, theres nothing special on this offer but somethings telling me to accept it, I don’t know, can you help me with this Hyung .  .. “

“Wait I’ll check this, . .. .hmm on proposal wise, its not that impress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter