One Halloween Night (Part III)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

11:48 pm

 

“Girls let’s drink .. . .for Taeyeon!!. . .CHEERS!!”

“Taeyeonni . . .Chukhahae!!”

And Taeyeon drink her glass. We we’re now here at the resto bar, I ask the girls to help me with my plan.

 

(. . . 2 hours ago. . . .)

 

Alright, Taeyeon went out to the washroom. I must tell them now.

“Girls, can I ask a favor?”

“Yes, what is it?”

“Look I have a plan. . . I just want Taeyeon and Baekhyun to have a formal talk, cause you know, they’re avoiding each other and no one wants to approach the other and I want to help them out, so can you help me?”

“Why do they have to talk? Is it really important for them talk? They already split up so why need to talk?”

“You know Soo, Taeyeon still have some feelings for the boy, and also the boy. I want to help them get back again cause I know that splitting up doesn’t help them.. . You get what I mean?”

“OMO!! Why does Taeyeon so in love with her hoobae, what does he possess that Taeyeon is became obsess with him?. . .tsk . . tsk. . .”

“I know Yul, so will you help me? We don’t want to see our Taengoo being depress again, don’t we?, so?. . .”

“Ok we’ll help. . .so what’s the plan?’

“Ah before that, Unnie I’m out of there, I need to go home right away, it’s past 10 already”

“Oh Seohyun, we know your rules, your excuse . . . but you can listen”

“ Baekhyun agreed with this so here’s the plan. After the party we’ll tell Taeyeon that we’ll continue the party at some bar, but. . . Seohyun and Yoona, you tell Taeyeon that you’re going home”

“Me? Going home? I don’t want to I want to join the plan!~”

“Seohyun is really going home, but you Yoona you will accompany Baekhyun on our way to the bar while we accompany Taeyeon. But be sure that Taeyeon will not see both of you. You two  will stay at the other table and wait for my signal”

“Ok , Got it. . .ahh!! this must be fun. . .”

“ok when we already there, we’ll let Taeyeon drink most of the drink, and when she’s a little bit drank. . . a bit tipsy. . . I’ll do my signal and when we stand up, you tell the boy to go to our table. We will leave Taeyeon there and the boy accompany her, she can’t no longer refuse to him.”

“Alright. . .what a great plan . . “

“Oh and by the way, give this to Baekhyun later . . “

“What is this for?”

“That is a key to a private room that I reserve a while ago”

“W-wait, Why there’s a private room? Are they . . .”

“ hell NO!! of course not! Stop your byuntae mind that’s only reserve for them to talk, I strictly told Baekhyun to never touch my Boo, she’s prohibited for that”

“Aish!! Don’t control them. Let them do what they want on that room, and besides it will not be their first time though”

“YAH!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!. . . “

“What? . . . I’m just saying that it will not be their first time talking in a PRIVATE ROOM, . . .I’m not saying other things”

“OK. . .ok. . .OK. . . so are we’re good??”

“What’s good about?”

“Yah!! Taeyeonnah!! You scared me!! . . . Don’t just appear like that, your giving us a heart attack!!”

“Sorry YuL!! What are you talking about?”

“Whoahh. . .TAeyeonnah . . .slow down!! .. . “

I think I know what happen. . . Girls please, do it well. . .

 

(. . .end of flashback. . .)

 

Taeyeon seems sleepy now and before she knocks down, I call the waiter, signaling Yoona for Baekhyun to come now

 

“Waiter. . .Bill please. . ”

“Here Ma’am”

“Thank you. . . so girls let’s go”

 

Before I stand up Taeyeon is already swaying around. . .poor Taengoo. . . she really can’t hold her liquor.

 

“Hey Taeng? Are you alright??”

“Ah . . .yes I AHHH!!! . . . .”

“Don’t worry Noona, I got her”

“Oh thank goodness you’re here. . . so you take care of Taeyeon, alright?? We’ll leave the both of you. . . please be gentle with her, and TALK to her nicely, I said TALK, ok?”

“I got it Noona, no need to worry, we’ll just TALK.”

“ok. . .BYE!! TAEYEONNIE!! . .”

“wait . . .what. . .who is this? . . .ByUn BAekhyun??”

“HI!~ Noona”

“Bye Boo!!~ Bye Baek!!~”

 

Good luck guys, Good luck Baekhyun. Spend the night well.  

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Oh careful Taeng, you almost fell down”

“What the. . . What are you doing here?? . . .”

“I ahh. . . I just came by. . “

“Oh I need to go . .  where is Tiffany??”

“Wait Taeyeon . . .please . .  can we talk?”

“”No! I ah I need to go now as in NOW! . .N.O.W . .NOW!!”

“Please Taeyeon?? I’ll take you home after. . .Please?”

 

OMO!! What is he doing here?? I don’t want him to see me at this state, it’s so embarrassing. . .Where you guys?? . . .Don’t tell me you called him here? . . .  seriously, WHERE ARE THEY!!

 

“ah. . .Noona? You’re members are already gone”

“Ok. . fine. . .What do you want??”

“I want you. . .”

 

Me too, I really I want you too. . .

 

“Seriously? Baekhyun?”

“ah . . .but before that, can we talk in some private place?”

“Well where should we go?”

“Com’on, I know a place. . .”

 

I  felt my inner self jumping out my ribs as soon as he held my hands. He brought me to a private room, that look so luxurious. If Baek wasn’t here, I would think that Tiffany will reserve this kind of place. I step first inside with him behind me, the room is so beautiful just like my style. Did he prepared this??for me?

 

“so . . Taeyeon. . “

“Ahh. . .Baek. . .what are we doing here?”

“Well this is a private room, where we can talk freely, in a heart to heart conversation and most speciall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter