See You . . . (Part III)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Where am I?”

 

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I think I collapsed, after what Heechul hyung did to me. I look around the room and no ones there. I tried to get up, but body is really hurt.

 

“Hey! don’t get up you pabo!” It was Chanyeol, I didn't realized that I was in his place. 

“What happened? You just passed out, I saw you lying on the parking area a while ago, with full of blood in your mouth, damn what happened to you, bro?”

“Nothing . .aw. . . don’t ah don’t tell this to Taeyeon, I don’t want her to worry”

“Why? What happened? I saw you with Heechul Hyung a while ago, did he do this to you?”

“I deserved this”

“What do you mean you deserved this? Did you do something stupid again?”  

“I did”

“Ahh don’t tell me, this is about Hera again, I thought you already broke up with her?”

 

Chanyeol is my best friend, more like a brother to me, so I tell him almost everything in my life, It is only him, whom I tell my relationship with Hera.

 

“I did, but we got back together, not too long ago”

“What? You did what? Unbelievable, no wonder Heechul Hyung did this to you”

“He confronted me, a while ago, he said he saw us kissing in my car”

“WOW! Your unbelievable, if I were Heechul hyung, I’ll do the same to you, can I tell you tell you something?” and I nod.

“Frankly speaking, you’re a ing bastard, you know that? Didn’t I told you to cut out your affair with your ex?”

“I know, I know, but  . ..”

“Come on Baek, You have Taeyeon now, can’t you just be contented with her? Or is it because you don’t love her?”

“Now, I do lover her. I know its late to realize that. I just got back with her because of her fathers request. Hera has a depression, I only want to help her”

“Help her? or help yourself? I don’t understand Baek, if you’re helping her why do you need to have an intimate moments?”

“I know that is my fault, because I easily gave in to her, but I just want to help her”   

“ok, lets say your helping her, but didn’t you realize that while your helping her your ruining your marriage? That’s not helping Baek, your making it worst, you made a wrong decision Baek”

“I know, that’s why I’m making this right”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ll do what I supposed be right”

 

I got home at almost midnight. I stay up late at Chanyeol’s place, till I feel myself better. I walk to our room and saw that Taeyeon already fell asleep. I changed my clothes and laid down with her body facing me.

 

“Taeyeon-ah I’m sorry, I’m sorry for cheating on you” I mumbled to myself, while looking at her peacefully sleeping face. Then I laid flat on the bed with my eyes looking at the ceiling.

 

“What have you done, Byun Baekhyun?”

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

I am Kim Taeyeon, a daughter, a wife, an almost mother and a friend. I am married to a man who I never love. We were force to marry each other. I am struggling on with this life for almost 5 years now, although Baekhyun made me feel love, it wasn’t enough. I had love one man, but unfortunately he died from a car crush, it made me feel so sad. Although we were not an official couple, but I did love him.

 

2 years after we married, started to fall for Baekhuyn, though I’m holding back from showing it to him, since I know that he doesn’t love me, I still continue to love him. Until the day came that we became mutually, in love.

 

Because of that love I got pregnant. Although I felt happy, but I know that he’s not, but I shrug it off my mind. Till the day I slowly feel that he had changed. He became so busy that almost late to come home. I try to understand him, till it became a habit to just understand him, even with his just small mistake, I easily forgive him.

 

“What?? He went home late again? “

“yeah”

“and you let him do that?”

“yeah, he said he has a lot of work, so came late”

“and you believe that? What wrong with you Kim Taeyeon?”

“Yoona ah, I don’t want to have a fight with him, I’ll just let it pass”

“but what his doing is wrong, he knows your pregnant and yet his not supporting you? What kind of husband is he?”

“He is my husband”

“huh, I I cant believe you, Kim Taeyeon, if I were you, and my husband is like him, I’ll confront him already or divorce him right away.”

“but you are not me, so wish that you wont marry a man like mine”

“Huh, I hopefully wish”      

 

After a week, its time for my weekly check up, Baekhyun always promised me to accompany me to the clinic, but I’m not hoping for it, for I know that he will not come. So I asked mom, or Heechul oppa to accompany me. There’s no day that Baekhyun showed up in the clinic. I felt disappointed, but I know its bad for me to feel stress or sad, so I just forget about it.

 

Months had passed and still no change. I’m almost my 7th month pregnant to our baby boy. I was riding on a bus on my way home from my check up, when suddenly we had a terrible accident. And because of this accident we lost our child. I felt so depress. I saw how disappointed Baekhyun is. I just hope that I just die, rather than feeling this disappointment in myself. Baekhyun, suddenly came back to me, I felt how sincere he is when he apologized to me. I know that he wasn’t been there for me, from the start, but I don’t blame him. I love him too much to blame him.

 

Days after that nightmare, I had some therapy to recov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter