Gayly Love (Part V)

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Taeyeon's POV

6:56 AM

 

( . . . Alarm Snooze . . .)

 

 

"Hmm . . . 5 minutes more .argghhh . . ."

 

 

I stretch my arm to reach my phone to turn off the alarm. I still felt so drained, well what do I expect after a few hours sleep. It's been a tiring night for us.

"Are you awake, Babe?"

A groggy voice suddenly whispered in my ears, then a pair of hands pulling me into his arms and a light kiss on my forehead made me fully awake.

"Now I am  . . "

A sweet smile welcomed me when I looked up to face him.

"Good Morning . . Handsome girl . ."

"ahhhh stop saying handsome,"

I playfully smack his chest when he said those words, I am not a handsome girl anymore.

"Good morning, . .Baek"

And with that he passionately kiss me on my lips, I suddenly felt him getting hard again, oh yes I forgot, we just slept 2 hours ago. I break the kiss when I felt his hands going down my body.

"Oh Baek . . .stop, I'm still s-sore my from last night. I wouldn't have enough strength if you keep doing this"

"Then so be it, I'll keep you here, laying in bed all day if necessary"

"Oh you cant do that, I have an exhibit later and I have to be early on the venue, so plea- .oh . ."

I was cut off when he suddenly my neck then I felt his hard member poking on my almost wet entrance.

"Oh god . . You are really a stubborn man, when I said NO, you keep on going, seriously, when will you follow me?"

"Never, cause I know that sooner or later you'll give up on  me"

"You know me too well huh? It's early in the morning and your being so and . . .hard"

"Well thanks to you, . . .you turned me into this . . .oh "

Then it's my turn to pleasure him, as I crawled down my hands and slowly his little junior.

"You still not satisfied from last night? We did it 4 times that it took us until 4am and now you want another round? What an incredible stamina you have"

"Taeng, last night is last night, today is today. That's a different time now, and besides I already have some rest so I had an energy now"

"Tss . .you ing really need me right now, don't you Baek"

"Oh yeah, I ing need to you right now . . Ahhh . . "

"Ok then, convince me . . .Mr. Byun"

"Well first, I am a husband to you Mrs. Byun , second is, it is your duty to give me what I need and its you who I need and last, I am getting impatiently hard because of this chic girl named Byun Taeyeon"

"Is that it? Is that the best reason for me to give you myself again?"

"Wae? Isn't that reasonable? . . that is a legal and practical reas- "

And before he continue giving his practical reasons to convince me, which I am really convinced, I cut him with a kiss, a kiss that only he knows the meaning.

"I knew that you'll easily give up"

"Shh ..Stop with the talk, now pleasure me with all your might, we still have 3hours left . ..ahh . .I ing need you too Baek, I'm just holding it . . Ahh "

"Don’t hold it, just let it go, leave to me the pleasure . .. ohh s-"

And with that we started our new round. It's been a while since the last time we felt the need of each other, that must be the reason why Baekhyun was so aggressive to have a new round since last night and I understand him. We are both busy from our own work, I started to launch my new design exhibit while Baekhyun started to expand his Business ventures overseas.

We rarely get to see each other although were now legally committed. Like what Baekhyun always gave me as his reason,  we are now a married couple, for how long? its been a year I think. Things started to changed after that night where we both satisfied our heated bodies, from then on I realized that men are more satisfying than any other girls even my ex-girlfriend, Tiffany.

 

 

. . .Flashback 2 years Ago. . .

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

" . . . Taeyeon . .  Your so ing good, a-ahh . . Faster Tae . .ohh "

"oh Gee . . Your so big, Baek. . .ahh . . Ahhmpp . . "

The room was filled with our moans and grunts, wanting to go faster and deeper, sound of skin slapping and bed's creaking sound was heard all over the room. He was laying flat on the bed while i was on top, riding him. We were staring at each other, lust were clearly seen in our eyes.

We cannot control ourselves anymore, We started kissing from the parking basement of his condo to the elevator, till we reach his door and laid on his soft bed. The between us was so strong that we didn't mind if other people saw us making out all the way to his room.

He pushed me down the bed, went on top of me and strip all my clothes. , At that moment we both forgot who we really are, we were both in rush as lust took over us.

Although his the man, more likely the gay at that moment, I mostly do the work,like what I usually do whenever I’m having fun with girls before. It was both our first time with the opposite . I was so nervous when he slowly entered me, although I was so wet, it didn’t help to ease the pain. Soon after his fully inside me I suddenly felt the pleasure. He didn’t miss a second to make sure that I’m ok and if I was feeling good, although it was so awkward to ask such question, I just respond him with a kiss.

“ Baek, I’m coming . . .hmmm . . . Ahh~”

Then I came, I laid down to his chest, my thighs were getting weak from the pool of pleasure I felt. It was the second time I came, I am getting tired but to think that Baekhyun haven’t come yet, I shrug off my thought and continue to ride him.

“Ahhh . . . Lay  down Tae, my turn  . . .”

Then I laid down, and he started to do the rest. In a few more his now coming and in my third time, we came together.

“ahh . . . Baek . .ahh”

“Ahh . . Tae- tae- . . .ahh”

He released inside and fell on top of me. I hugged him and run my fingers through his smooth black hair, trying to relaxed him after his long awaited release. He looked up to me with his sleepy  and tired eyes. We stared at each other, and he slowly captured my lips with a sweet and slow kiss. I break the kiss when in need of air, then I heard him say.

“Thank you, Taeyeon . . You don’t know how much you made me happy tonight”

“Me too,Thank you Baek . . .”

I can’t explain what I’ve felt, it feels like he made me so complete. I was happy with him, hugging him and kissing him made feel different. The feeling was something new from what I felt before, I just don’t know exactly what it is.

“I don’t know if we did this because we were just drunk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter