Love For Hire VI

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 . . . . Alarm Snooze . ..

 

“Hmm . .. Yoona ah ..  Turn off your alarm ..  its still early . .. “

 

 . . . . Alarm Snooze . ..

 

“ahh . .. . 5 minutes! . . ..”

 

Two groggy figures, finding their very best to sleep more in the middle of the noisy alarm tone.

 

“Ahh Yoona! . . . Shut off your alarm please! . .. .”

“Ok ok . . . 5 more minutes .. .  I’ll get up . . 5 minutes . . ..”

After less than a minutes, this two figures, finally gave up and sit up the bed.

“Ahh what time is it? . . .” the woman ask, still closing her eyes.

“7am . . .Its still early for your call time . . can we sleep more?. . .” The man answered, also still in closed eyes.   

“No . .  I need to prepare now . . . I have to work . .. “ The woman finally open her eyes, and saw herself, in an unfamiliar bed.

“Wait, where am I?” the woman roam her eyes around the room and found that she was definitely in a completely different room.

“Huh! . . .Omo! Where am I? . . .” She open wide her eyes, and look around her, but then she noticed something strange,  when she look at herself, there . . . reality hits her.

“AHHHH!!! . .. .” and she screamed in shocked as she saw her self under the sheets.

“What? . . . What happened? . .. “ the man, sitting beside her, suddenly wake up and open his eyes, only to be welcomed by a screaming woman.

“AHHH!!! . . . “ and they both scream, as they cover themselves with a pillow.

“Baekhyun? . . .”

“Taeyeon? . . .”

“What the? . ..  What happened, Baekhyun? . ..  how did we? why are we? . . .” Taeyeon ask. She was in complete confusion as she cant remember how did they end up like that.

“Taeyeon ah Taeyeon ah . . “  Baekhyun tried to reach for her, but she kept on avoiding his touch.

“Oh no no no, This is not happening . ..  this is just a dream . ..  no no! . . AHHHHH!!! . . .”

“Taeyeon . .. . I’m sorry  . ..”

“Why? What the- . .. .  Baekhyun!! . . .”Taeyeon was in mixed emotion, she don’t know what to feel, she was in the middle of love and hate situation, love, because they actually made love just like how she imagined before, and hate because, this is definitely wrong.  

“Taeyeon ah . ..”

”Huh! . .. Oh my! we did it? . . So this is true, this is not a dream . . .”

 

 

. .. .  Flashback . . .

 

“Yeah!! Just drink that up! Cheers Baekhyun! . . .” Taeyeon cheered as she poured the soju to his glass.

“CHEERS! . . .” and they had a big toast. After they bought everything they need at the market, they decided to finish up their food in his unit. They started real slow, it starts from just talking while sipping their glass, then they go moderate, till they go hard. On their 9th bottle, Taeyeon already felt the effect of the alcohol, so she laid on his bed.

“Looks like you wont be able to finish 10th bottles, like you used to . . .” Baekhyun said as he also laid down beside her.

“Nah . . . I think I’m already drunk, I cant drink anymore . . .”

“hahaha, your giving up early huh? . . .hahaha Thats ok, I cant drink anymore too . .. “ Baekhyun turn to his side and look at the woman peacefully lying on his bed, with her eyes close. He unconsciously reach out to her hand and hold it.    

“Hmm? What is it Baekhyun?” Taeyeon said as she turn her body to face the guy lying across her. They exchange a short but enticing looks. She seems lost at his stare that he let her body be drag towards him. Still looking in his eyes, she was pulled close to him, closer and closer till there’s only an inch space between them. His hands reached out to her back and rub it, up and down. She hold on to him, as he tried to move even closer to her. Taeyeon felt nervous, as this was the first time they went beyond their limit.

Still lying on the bed, he landed his lips on her forehead and trail a kiss down to her cheeks and to her jawline. Taeyeon, who was still in dazed of whats happening, just close her eyes, and savor the moment of simple pleasure. Her lips was quivering as she was nervous for something soft that might land on top of it, she wasn’t ready for that.

“Taeyeon ah you look so beautiful tonight. . .”

“No Baek . .  we cant . . . this is wrong  . .” Taeyeon somehow fight back the pleasure shes starting to get use to, but Baekhyun seems so aggressive.

“Shhh! . . “ Baekhyun continue to kiss every part of her face, except for her lips. He wants to save it for the best.

“Baekhyun please stop . .. “ She somehow realize their situation and come up to her senses. She tried to push him away but her hands seems to get weak.

“Taeyeon Please!  .. . . “ He look at her, and she look at him, with that simple eye battle, starts their complicated situation.     

 

“Just this night . .. “

 

. . . End of Flashback . . .

 

 

“Taeyeon ah . . .. “

“This is wrong Baekhyun, you know this is wrong, why? . . . Why did you let this happened? Why did I let this happened? . .  stupid, stupid . . STUPID KIM TAEYEON!”

“Taeyeon ah I’m sorry . . ., don’t blame yourself, This is all my fault I should have control myself …  . . .”

“Why did I let this? . . . . What will others say? HUH!. . What will Yoona say . ..  Stupid, stupid! . . .” Taeyeon hurriedly get up from his bed, and pulled the blanket to cover her body.

“Omo! . .. Omo! . . . Sorry . .” Taeyeon look away, as soon as she saw his body.

“I . . .I need to wash up . .Excuse me . .. “Taeyeon awkwardly said as she head to the bathroom. Baekhyun reach for his pants on the floor and wear it. He sit at the edge of his bed and cover his face

“Huh . . . What did I do? . .. “

Taeyeon on the other hand, was silently screaming inside the bathroom, reality hasn’t sink in yet.  She look at herself in the mirror. .. .

 

“What were you thinking Kim Taeyeon? . . .Hes a married man for damn sake!!”

She kept on scolding herself, but when the memories of last night flush in she couldn’t help but to smile at it, deep inside, she did love it.

“Damn you Byun Baekhyun! . . . Why are you doing this to me? . . your making me look bad . ..Your making me want more . ..  Damn!!! “ She said as her finger touches her lips.

“We did this right? He laid his lips here right? . . .He kissed me here right? . . . AHHHH!” and she screamed once again. Baekhyun rush to the bathroom door, as soon as he heard her scream.

“Taeyeon ah! . .  Are you ok? . ..Taeyeon! . .. .” When Taeyeon open up the door, Baekhyun rush again to her to see if she was alright.

“Are you ok? Did something happened? . . .”

“Nothing, I’m ok . . .”Taeyeon said as she walk passed him.

“Wait . . .” and Baekhyun hold his hand, and made her face him.

“Are you perhaps hurt . ..  down . . . there” Baekhyun look down to her hip, while Taeyeon blushed right away as she gets what he really mean.

“Ahhhh . . . I’m ok . . .I can endure this . ..”Taeyeon awkwardly said. Baekhyun got so worried as he knew that this was her first time, and he knew how painful it is. Taeyeon was limping  on her walk as she felt the pain down her core and hip. Baekhyun just worriedly look at her, he cant do anything about it. Its her first time yet, he didn’t went easy on her, he pounded her real hard.

“Ah aaaww! . .. “ Taeyeon take her sit on his bed, as she cant bear the pain anymore.

“Here . . drink this, it can ease the pain“ Baekhyun gave her the medicine

“Thank you” and Taeyeon gladly drink it.

“Let me help you with your clothes”

“No need Baekhyun, I can do it . . .”

“Please, this is the least I can do  . . for now” and Taeyeon nods, Baekhyun picked up her clothes that was still on the floor and help her wear it. He help her hooked up her bra and button up her shirt. He also assist her in wearing her underwear and pants. When she was finished Baekhyun hurriedly take her shoes, kneel in front of her and wear it on her.

“Taeyeon ah I’m sorry  . . . I know this is wrong but I didn’t stop myself from doing it, I’ll understand if you’ll avoid me after this, but please . . .   don’t do it. . .”

“Baekhyun ah . . .” Taeyeon just look at him.

“ You’re my closest friend Taeyeon, my very special friend. Your very much special to me, and I cant afford to lose you.. . .” He look at her in the eye, and Taeyeon find herself nodding at his request.

“Thank you . .. “ and they exchange another staring match, just like how they did last night.

 

. . .Ding dong . . .

 

Their staring match suddenly put to an end, when someone ring the door bell.

“It must be Yoona, oh no, what should we do? . .. “

“Wait here? . . I’ll check it . .. “ Baekhyun check the security lock to see who is it.

“Huh! Its Yoona . .  Eottoke? . . .She must not see me here” Taeyeon nervously whispered.

“I know . ..  come with me” and Baekhyun pulled her into the bathroom.

“Stay here, I’ll get back on you later if you can get out . . .  Just stay quietly here”

“Ok . .. “ when everything was settled, Baekhyun fixed himself, and went to the doorway.

“This is it” and when he open the door, he was welcome with a warm hug from her tired wife.  

“Oh Yoona! . .. “

“Hi Baekie! I miss you Mmwuah! . .”

“Oh hahaha, easy . . . Did you just arrived? Why are you here? . .

“ Looks like you’re not happy that I’m here. . .”

“No its not like that, I thought you’re going on your fansign today, What happened?”

“Ahh . . . I just came earlier, damn it was really tiring, the fan sign didn’t push through, It was really annoying, we came  at the venue at 3am and its only then did they told us that it was canceled, DAMN! . . . I shouldn’t endorse that product”

“Ah hahaha, Is that so? ..  Well I’m glad your here . . . so Welcome back? haha . . .”

“Aww . . I’m so tired . .. I’ll go wash up first“

“Ah NO! NO! NO! .. . “ Baekhyun got in panic as Taeyeon was hiding in the bathroom.Yoona just curiously look at him.

“Ahh .. .  the bathroom lock is broken, its hard to open so . . .”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter