Love For Hire I

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“No! . . . I’m not going to leave, until you talk to me, please? We can settle this”

“I told you, I’ve had enough with you, you kept on lying, you kept on hiding secrets from me, I don’t trust you anymore . . .”

“Please, Let me fix this, please . .. I love you . .”

“If you loved me, you shouldn’t have done this, I’m sorry but were over . . .”

 

“. . . . And . . . CUT!!! . . .Ok  good take! . . . lets wrap it up guys . .”

 

Its late afternoon yet, all the people are still busy, it was just an ordinary day for this people, although they’re tired, still, you can see their smiles on their faces, they’re still being professional.

“Good work guys! . . . “ One lady said, wearing in full coat, stepping down the stairs.  

“Wow, that was impressive Love! . . .” And one man, wearing a fine suit welcomed her with a hug.
”Oh Thank you, Mwuah! How long did you wait?”

“Ahh not that long, so lets go? I already talk to your manager . . .”

“Oh thank you I am really hungry, you know that we didn’t eat anything yet, since 12 midnight . . what time is it now? its almost 5pm! My gosh!! . .. “

“hahaha, Thats  part of the job Hon, Don’t worry, you can have a rest until tomorrow . . .”   

“Ahh I wish I had a week of rest . . . so lets go? . . .”

“Ah wait! . . Ms. Im! . . . Im Yoona-ssi! . . “ and Yoona frustratingly look back.

“oh PD-nim, What is it? . . “

“The director, wants to talk to you for a minute . .. “
”oh ah Hon, just wait for a while, its our director, must be important . . .”

“ok I’ll wait here . . .” and Yoona, walk out to the directors area, leaving her husband behind.

“Ah Sir, you can sit here, while waiting, they may took some time.”

“Ok Thank you . . .” while waiting, the man pick up his phone and play some games.

“Ahh Whats taking them so long? . . . I’m so hungry no- . .” he was then distracted when one toy car bump on his shoes.  

“Oh Hi there, young fella? . . .” the young boy bows at him, as he turn the toy car toward the kid’s direction.

“Nice toy, . . . Where’s your Mom? . . . .”

“Ahh . . . .Eomma’s busy now, she said she will pick me up, but until now, she’s not coming  . . .Ahjussi, can you help me find my Mom?”

“Ah sure, but where did your Mommy go? . . .” and he carried him on his arms.

“She went over there, someone called for her, and until now, she’s not coming out . . .”

“Ah hahaha, maybe they’re discussing something important, Don’t worry, I’ll wait here with you, you wanna play? Since you have two cars here, we can have a race, you like that? . . .”

“Neh!!! . . . Thank you Ahjussi! . . .” and they both waste their time on playing. After exactly an hour, the people they’ve waiting for has finally come out.  

“Baekhyun? . . .”

“Eomma!! . . .” and the little boy run up to the lady wearing an office suit, looking like a CEO of a company.  

“Suzy? Is that you? . . .” Baekhyun ask, surprise of seeing his old friend.

“Yes! Its me, Wow! How are you? I haven’t seen you in years . . “
”ah haha, well still the same, how about you? . . .”

“Here, happily married with a son. . . .but still acting”

“Ahh and speaking of acting,  you did great earlier . . .”
”Oh you’re kidding me, you watch my scene? How embarrassing . .. “

“No, its true you’re truly an actress, . . .. so this cutie boy is your son, hahaha, he looks like you . . .”

“Oh Thank you I get that a lot, how about you? Are you married? Still single?”

“Ahhh . . . . “ Baekhyun didn’t speak, he don’t know how to response to that question.

“Oh Baek you’re here,  I’ve been looking for you, I thought you already left  . . ..  oh ah Hi Suzy . . .” Yoona awkwardly smile as she greet her co-actror.

“Looks like you’re already married Baek . .” Suzy said, but Yoona was quick to object.

“What? No, we’re not a couple, were just friends . . .right Baekhyun?” And Yoona nudge at him, Although its hard for him, he just nod.

“Oh ok, so I’ll go now . . . My husband is waiting for me now. See you at next shoot Yoona . . .” And Yoona, smiled at her.Baekhyun on the other hand, felt disappointed at some point, he doesn’t seem to like what Yoona said earlier.

“Are you ok  Love? . .. “

“Ahh yeah, I’m ok, lets go . . .”

“Let go! . . .   Go! Go!”

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Hon, come on, lets sleep, I’m tired . .. “

“You go first Yoona, I have  to finish this, I’ll follow later . .. “ I said while checking the papers on my table.

“Ahh ok, go to sleep after that, Ok? . . .”

“Yes, maam! Haha, Good night Yoona, I love you . ..”

“Oh I love you too . .. “ she said as she kiss me on the lips.  

 

Hi I’m Baekhyun, and this is my story. I am just an ordinary man, no not ordinary, I’m an extraordinary man, just like Yoona said. Well in some point, I am, but most of the time, I’m just a normal guy, dreaming of having a big happy family, having a loving wife, with an adorable little children, well I guess I’ll just continue dreaming to get that, cause in reality I’m far from those fantasies.

 

“Is she your wife? . . . Are you married? . . .Do you have a child now?. . . .”

 

Every time, someone will ask me that kind of question, I always become speechless, as if that question can make me deaf. Well thanks for my lovely wife, she’s always there to save me, but the problem is, I don’t know if I’ll be happy or not, cause she always say the same word, the same two-letter word.

 

“NO! . . .”

 

A big NO!, just like she said were just friends. Well,  How did this start?

Yoona and I were a happy, No, were a love-hate-love married couple, for 7 years. Imagine that, I’ve endured her for 7 years, my . . .my . .I must be really extraordinary. Going back . . .

We’ve been together since college, I instantly fell in love with her, the moment I saw her hair, see? With just her hair, I fell in love with her, this must be what they called love at first sight . . . of hair.

We secretly got married right after we finish our 3rd year in College. When I said secretly, it means its really a secret, no one from our friends, even our families know what we did, only the two of us, well with the officials of course . Again imagine, I married a woman I barely knew, I just met her for only 3 months, yet I married her, I’m funny right?

Well, we were so immature back then, we thought that we really love each other, that we would want to spend the rest of our lives together, and that we are really meant for each other, I was so desperate at love at that time, maybe that’s why I married her. After graduating we immediately told our parent our little secret, we’re already in our 2 years, and as expected they got really mad at us. They split us apart for a year, so technically we’ve been together for 6 years only. But after realizing that we are really a married couple, they made us live on one house, which we felt grateful because they bought us a new home, as a late wedding gift.   

Soon after graduating, we somehow got separate ways, I started handling our small family business, while Yoona pursue her dream job, and that dream job made our married life a little bit rough.

 

“What? You need to what?? . . .”

“Please Baek, I really like this job, and I already look at the script, the cast and the shooting locations. Its wonderful, please Baek! I really want to be part of this . .. “

 

By the word script, cast and shooting location, I guess you already knew what her job now . . . and Yes! Your right, she’s an actress, not a theater or musical actress, but a drama actress, as in ‘actress’, like those people that you see on TV, that’s her dream job. Well I wouldn’t be surprise since she took an acting course back in college. I’m happy for her at first, but when she told me, the considerations, given by the production crew, I started to think twice . . .  should I allow her or not?  

 

“You mean , you need to hide your status, you need to hide me, for your dream career? Is that what you mean? . . .”

“No Baek! . . . well its only temporary, but after that, its over . . .”

“Are you serious? Your putting our marriage at stake just because you want to be part of this? What kind of production is this!!”

“Please Baek, you have to understand, I had a bigger chance on this, if I accept it and besides my manager said that in this way I’ll have a bigger opportunities ahead of me.”

“ Ahhh ok, what a nice advice from your manager, really? That’s the best advice that I’ve heard in my entire life . . . the best!” I sarcastically said.

 

After that talk, I didn’t dare to talk to her, I was mad, no .  .  . I was really furious, Imagine, your going to deny your husband just because  of that stupid drama series? What the F.!!

But because I love her,  I gave in, in the end . . .

 

“Ahh ok fine, you want this job? Fine, you can deny me, but ONLY THIS ONCE! After this drama, then thats over . . Promised?”

“Yes Baek, I promised! . . Ahhhh!!! I really love you!”

“What if someone court you, what if they show any affection to you, what will you do? Huh? . .”

“Dont worry, I’ll avoid them and I wont entertain them so don’t get bother by that, Don’t you trust me?”

“Of course I trust you, its just that, I don’t trust them, I’m just scared that one day, you wont come home to me.”

“I assure you Baek, that wont happened, I promised . . .”  

 

Even though it hurts me, I let her do it, trusting her that there wont be any change on us, although its kinda hard at first, since she’s slowly getting popular, but I just go with it. Two years of no date, no dinner date outside, no holding hands, not even getting close to her on public will do, a little sacrifice will surely do. I love her that’s why I let her ride on her own, getting the fame and fulfillment of living up her dream. After that contract I thought, we’ll be back to what we were before, but it goes the other way. After successfully finishing her drama, she became more famous, more project, more commercials and more TV guesting are coming in.The longer she stay in that industry the more she gets far from me. She slowly get chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter