My Dream Prince III

Unexpectedly Expected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

 

“Your Highness, His majesty, the King is waiting outside”

“Your highness? . . . .The King . . . his here?. . .”

“I’ll face him, just stay here Lady Kim, . . . Eunuch Jang!”

“Yes Jeoha! . .”

“I’ll go face my father, you and Lady Choi assist Lady Kim, her to my guards at the back they know what to do.”  

“But my prince . . .”

“Just do what I say and please stay away from my father’s guards, don’t let them see Lady Kim”

“Yes Jeoha!”

“Your highness . . . Just let me face this trouble I made on my own, Let me tell the King what really happened”

“No! I wont let that!”

“But its the right thing to do, I am not guilty of the things they accused me of, just let me . ..”

“Even if that is the right thing to do, I’ll still wont let that, This is a palace Lady Kim, powerful men stay and rule in this place, even if we are the rules, and my father is the King, Ministers and other officials are more powerful than us, they are more influential, in anyway possible, than us. Even if you prove that you’re innocent, one word from them and you’ll completely be thrown to death . . .”

“But Jeoha . . .”    

“Please! . . .Let me handle this, trust me, I wont let them hurt you again, Lady Kim . . .”

 

 

 

“Hey, wakey wakey, Kim Taeyeon, rise and shine!! the sun is so bright and its almost lunch time now and I’m hungry, so keep your senses together and lets go find some spot, you know! Come on!”  

“Yeri, Please!!!”

 

Its 11 in the morning and yet my eyes, don’t seem to open, as usual, my oh so early housemate, woke me up very early today, like 5am, just for me to join him for breakfast. I was so sleepy going to school today, and yet all I hear is the unstoppable mouth of my good friend Yeri, sometimes I love her . . . but at this time I super hate her.

       

“Ok, ok your being so grumpy again, What did Baekhyun did this time, for you to act like its the end of the world?”

“Huh! . . . I didn’t get to sleep last night, because my ankle really hurts, we still have an hour left so, will you please let me be?”

“Ooohhh . . . and what did you do to get hurt like that?”

“I was out on a jogging the other day, we-. ..”

“Wait? Did I heard it right? Jogging? You went out for a jogging? . . . .” she ask and I just curiously look at her.

“Uh! I cant believe it, THE KIM TAEYEON, is now jogging on weekends?”

“So? What wrong with that?”

“Huh . . As far as I know you hate going out on weekends, especially doing things that requires your body to move, I thought you hate exercising? What happened? Why you suddenly change your mind in a snap?”

“Well Baekhyun, force me to do it, so I have no choice . . .”

“Hmmm . . . Baekhyun . . .Baekhyun again . . .” and Yeri gave me a grinning naughty smile.

“What’s with the smile Yeri?”

“Nothing, its just that, you seem to be working well with him now a days.”

“So? Is there any problem about that?”

“Hmmm . . . No, I’m just happy that somehow you’re slowly going out on your own box” she said.

 

True, somehow, I can feel myself changing, in a short time, well maybe because I don’t have my sister with me now,  unlike before that she does all the work for me, and now that she’s gone for the mean time, I have no choice but to work on my own, especially now, that I’m with my oh so-independent housemate, Baekhyun. I admit that his morning routines, really me up at first, but as I do it with him, I can say that I started enjoying it.      

    

“Wait so how did you end up hurting your ankle, don’t tell me . . . you’re feet failed to work with your new habit now . . . . hahaha It looks like its your first time to run.”

“Ha ha ha . . .. Funny!” I sarcastically said.

“So care to tell me?”

“Funny to say, but yes, I stumbled down, but just to be clear, it happened on our way home,  Something came up so I fell down.”

“Oh so something happened, ooohh . . . . I need details . . .”

“Well that, I wouldn’t expose, leave it to me”

“What? Thats not fair! . .”

“Yeri please? . . “

“Ok so its a secret, oh well I wont ask anymore . . .” she said, with a grinning smile.

   

“Hey, Yeri, have you heard the latest news . . .?”

 

Our conversation suddenly ends, when the gossip girl friends of Yeri enters the scene.

  

“Oh? What news?”

“Did you know that Joongki and Sejeong had split up?”

“Oh yeah, I heard about that, its so sad, they look good though . . .”

“Oh my gosh, theres so man break ups going around here, last time, it was Joongi and Hyebin, the other day it was Hakyun and Goeun and now this? . . .”

“I know right, its a shame they parted ways, they really look cute!”

“I know right!”

 

“Oh and one more news . . . .”

“What about?”

“You know Oh Sehun? The handsome senior on our history class?”

 

I suddenly got interested when I heard his name.

 

“Oh Sehun? He’s back?” I thought, I silently listen to their story.

 

“Ahhh . . .ahem . . what about him?” Yeri suddenly gave me quick look before listening to the whole story.

“I heard that he’s setting an eye on someone in our batch?”

“What? You mean he’s seeing a junior? That’s absolutely impossible”

“Exactly, hmmm . . . I wonder who’s that girl, she must be so lucky to have him, I mean, he’s smart, handsome, and he’s really a boyfriend material”

“Oh and not to mention, he’s incredibly rich, her future girlfriend will be so damn lucky, she will have the most perfect man on earth”

“I know right . . .”

“Ahh I see . . .” I heard Yeri awkwardly said.

 

“Oh so he’s really back . . . and he’s seeing someone already . . . that was fast” I thought.

 

“Hey you ok?”

“Oh Ye-yeah . . . I’m fine”

“I knew you were listening, so its confirm . . . Sehun is back”

“Yeah, I heard you guys, well good for him”

“Hmmm . . . . Are you perhaps . . .” And Yeri worriedly looks at me.

“Yeri, I’m fine . . . I’m not affected with his return . . .ok, well can we not talk about him?”

“Ok . . . if you say so, by the way, Have Baekhyun message you? I’ve been calling him, but he’s line is busy”

“Ahhh not yet, Why?”

“Duh? . . . Its lunch time, and have you forgot? He said to wait him up for lunch, and look at the time!!”

“Wait for him? I don’t remember him telling me that . . .”
”Oh maybe you just forgot, OMG!!! Baekhyun!! I’m so . . so . .so hungry, you better be here now, or else!!”

“Chill, Yeri, we still have time”  

“Whoah, another new word from you, now you know how to chill, Baekhyun is that you?”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Very funny, Kim Yeri!” I said, but then one voice suddenly made us distract.

 

“Looking for me? . . .”

“Oh Finally, Byun Baekhyun! You finally arrived!”

 

My face suddenly frowns the moment I saw his face, I don’t know what got in me, I suddenly felt disappointed when we didn’t get to go to school together this morning, like we usually does.     

 

”Whats all the commotion here? And whats with the face Kim Taeyeon?”

“You left me alone after jogging this morning, and now you’re appearing as if nothing happened, Seriously Byun Baek!”
”Chill Taeyeon, I just really need to be somewhere else, I never meant to leave you, beside I didn’t promise that I’ll go with you to school today”

“ok ok . . .but you should have told me earlier, so that I wouldn’t have waited you . . .”

“Wait wait . . . can you just postpone your argument later, I’m really hungry now, please?”

“Ok, heres the deal, I’ll make it up to you, what do you want?” he said.

“A free lunch I guess?”

“Ok, I’ll treat you a lunch”

“Yes! . . “

“hey hey hey . . . how about me?? If you haven’t notice, I’m also here Mr. Byun!”

“Ahh my free lunch pass, is only for one person, Taeyeon got it first, so better luck next time Yeri”

“ARGHH!! I super hate you, come on now Taeyeon!”

 

We were walking through the hallway on our way to the cafeteria, when suddenly a group of women, or shall I say the school’s cheering squad, were lining up on our direction.

“What are they doing?” Yeri curiously ask.

“I don’t know, maybe practicing?”

“Practicing? Here on the hallway? They have their place in the gym, why don’t they practice there?”

“Hahaha . . . I think I know now, why they are here”

“Eh? . .  Why?” and I pointed lips to the man behind us.

“Oh . . . I think should go ahead, I’m not fond of this girls lurking at our bae.”

“Hahah, ok”

“I’ll see you at the end . . .” And Yeri walk off, trying hard to pass on these yellow girls.

“Hey Baek!” I called him up

“What is it? Where’s Yeri?”

“The usual, getting so done with your fan girls, You’re really a heartthrob, aren’t you? . . .”          

“What? What are you talking about?”

“Oh come on Baek, We all knew who these women are waiting for, its no other than you”

“Oh come on Taeyeon, I am not the person they want”

“Oh really? Then who’s name is that, if its not you?” and I pointed my lips, on the cardboard raising up by these squad.

 

“We Love you Baekhyun!” It says.

 

“Oh come on that is not for me, and besides I’m not the only ‘Baekhyun’ in this campus”

“Oh really? . . . then, who is that in the picture? Your doppelganger?”

“Tsk . . . Taeyeon please, stop teasing me like that, I hate it.”

“OK ok . . .” And then I stop. I knew that his getting impatient already,so its time for me to stop, I don’t want to be in trouble again, specially now that his treating me for lunch.

 

“Can we just walk, and don’t mind these people?”

“Ok . .” and we both walk, trying so hard to keep in my laughter. We walk like, there’s no one around, I secretly glance at him, and I still finds it so amusing, that he can stay calm with a straight face, while being in a huge crowd of ladies, who were all over him. I’m amaze on how he handle his being famous among women and being so preserve as well, not like the other guy I knew, who’s acting so breezy because of fame.

“Hey are you ok?” I heard him ask.

“huh? Ahh Yeah, I’m fine . . .I just remembered someone”

Hmm? Who? . . .”

“Oh its nothing . . Come on now, before Yeri blows up ”

“Ok, but whe-. . .”

“Baekhyun!” One squeaky high voice suddenly interrupts our talk.

“Oh see? I told you . . . This line up is really for you, hahaha . . . Hyori really had a crush on you.” and I teasingly smile at him

“Taeyeon!” And he silently scold me.

“I’ll leave you first . .. “

“What? don’t leave me here, Taeyeon!”

“Bye!!” I said as I walk passed this crowd

“No!  . . . Wait! . . “ I heard him scream

“Baekhyun, can I invite you for lunch?” I suddenly stop when I heard Hyori ask him.

 

“Huh? Is she asking him out on a date? . . . Pfff Well good luck girl, lets see if he’ll buy that” I thought.      

 

“ahhh . . .Sorry Hyori, but I’m eating out with my friends, I made them a promise and I can’t break that”

 

“Good! Good job Baek! . . . thats my man!”

 

“Oh I see . . . Well maybe tomorrow, I can invite you . . .I know a good place”

 

“Uh! So she’s seriously asking him out? What a guts?” 

 

“Ahh I’m not sure if I can go with you, I’m busy with stuffs . . .”

 

“Go on Baek, keep rejecting her!”

 

“Oh well, maybe next time, if you’re free . . .”

 

“Wow! . . how persistent . .”

 

“Ahh let’s see . .. “

“Promise? . . .”

 

“Oh no! . . . Not the promise!”

 

“Ahhhh . ..”

 

“Please don’t say it! Please don’t say promise!!”

 

“Ok . . . promise . . .”

 

“Arrggghh Why? Why did you have to promise her?” I thought.

I was quiet, but deep inside, I really have a lot to say, like Why did she ask him out? Why is she so persistent on getting his attention and most all, Why on earth did he have to say promise? Now he don’t have any excuse to not see her, I know him, he’s a man of his word, when he said promise he’ll keep it, and I’m sure he’ll never break that motto of him.  

 

“OK So see you around” Hyori seductively said but Baekhyun just gave her an awkward smile.

“Phew! That was a close one” I said

“Hmm . . . I’m glad I get through that”

“Well at least you weren’t that rude on turning her down”

“You know me Taeyeon, even though I don’t like the woman, I don’t embarrass or humiliate her, I’ll make sure that I’ll reject them nicely”

 

“Wow, what a gentleman . . .” I thought   

 

“But seriously, why would she ask me out? I mean its a man thing to ask a girl out, why would she do that”

“Ahh Well maybe she’s making a move now”

“Move?”

“Duh? Come on Baek, you knew that she likes you so much, she’s making a move to get close to you, you know to be friends, or more than that”

“Oh well her style wont work on me, I hate it when girls are making the first move”

“Hmm? Whats wrong about that? We’re in a new generation now, everyone can make the first move, whether you’re a boy or a girl, it doesn’t matter, as long as your intention is good.”

“Wow, that was a deep one”

“Hahaha, I just heard that from somewhere” And he just smiled.

 

“My gosh what took you both so long!”  

“Sorry Yeri, you know, we have a famous friend here, it not that easy”
”Huh . . Ok, but will you please hurry up? I’m so super hungry”

“Ok ok. . .Don’t worry, here what makes you feel better, where do you guys wanna eat? . . . My treat” he said.

“Alright! . . . then I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter