Nine

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Aren't We Compatible?

 

Narrator's Point of View

"Ma widdle sistah!" Taehyung annoyingly ran towards his sister, Heesun, not minding the poor fetus that was lying on the floor, unconcious, "Are you alright? Were you touched by the automatic skunk bomb?!" He over actingly asked as the laughing Heesun shook her head.

"Sugar hyung, never seen you here!" Taehyung glanced at the older man. Not really old, he's only 21. "I thought that you left with Hobi hyung," he left his sister and walked towards the older. "I did. We came back this week and I had to watch over dad's music store."

The younger one stared at the older for some minutes and later glomped at him and fakely sobbed on his chest, "Ah, hyung! I'm going to kick him, I tell you!" In which made Yoongi grow confused, "Wha-- Who?"

And then they both looked at Heesun, who was just silently watching them, "What?" Her brother coughed a little and stood straightly, saying, "Hee, this is a conversationg between two men," making Heesun squint her eyes et him in cofusion. Two men, he says. "So why don't you?" He flicked his hand, motioning his sister to shoo. Heesun rolled her eyes and turned to the guy, who was still lying on the wooden floor.

"Wake up, idiot. You don't have enough screen time," or so she told him. Jungkook stood up, swiftly, making him look more like an idiot, "Seriously though. That didn't smell good." The girl that he told to, laughed, once again, covering .

"It, like, went to the inside of my brain. Why'd hyung have to do that? And why didn't you tell me anything?" And don't even forget the fact that he was expecting for a kiss-- I mean, seeing how Heesun was laughing so happily like that, he grabbed her hand that was covering half of her face then pinched her cheeks. "I just had to. It's a magic secret."

"Magic, my . There's no magic about a stink spray."

"Whatever. It already happened and--"

"MWORAGO? JINJJA?!" Both of the kids looked at the two, who kept whispering things at each other. "Are you freaking kidding me?! Why'd he do that?!" After Yoongi's loud reactions, Taehyung continued to whisper some things to him.

"What are they talking about?" Heesun shrugged at Jungkook's question, "All I know was they were talking about kicking someone. I don't know," and moved her attention away from the two guys. She walked around the store, looking at all the interesting instruments that were in display. It seemed like a museum for music but it wasn't. "Say, is there any instruments that you're good at?" The girl asked the other, "I'm currently learning the guitar."

She nodded, "Mine is the piano and flute." The boy's eyes shimmered in glee, knowing something that she can do. He even thought about practicing those instruments, too. But he didn't want to because he was too lazy. He just started to talk about other things, "What kind of musicians do you like?"

"I like Big Bang," That is when Jungkook became the happiest person alive, "Really?!-- I mean," he coughed and acted 'cool', "Really?" Heesun giggled and nodded. "Who's your bias?" She tapped her chin, thinking, "Probably, TOP?" The boy's shoulders sank down by her anwer, "Mine is GD. Why him though? Is it because he's handsome?"

"It's not actually." Jungkook's interest grew. "It's because he has this weird side, in a good way."

So she has a thing for weird guys? Or so he thought. If he just let himself eat something sweet, you think that she would come to like him? That would be weird but it we gave it a try..?

 

~~~~

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the rainbow:

"What kind of madness is this?" Taehyung pouted at Yoongi's remark, "Hyung, are you trying to say that my sister is not worth liking?" The older got surprised, "No. I mean, how come you kids get to have a love life but not me? I am older than all of you." The younger mentally face palmed. And they say, I'm weird? Or so he thought.

"That's not the point here, hyung. You do know that Jungkook likes Heesun, right?" The older nodded, "It's kind of obvious, actually." They peeked at the young ones who were happily laughing at each other and pinching cheeks. "Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were too devastated when I told them that I set these two up on a date."

"So what's your point?"

"Poor Zimin!"

Yoongi sighed, noticing how hopeless Taehyung is now, "Look, kid. Whatever is happening now, you don't have to bother thinking about it. Choosing this should be Heesun's job. And you're roothing for Jungkook, aren't you?" The younger sheepishly smiled at him, "Yes," as the older gave him a look, "See? I root for him, too. I mean, Jimin doesn't even stand a chance for Heesun's denseness."

Taehyung nodded, trying to mentally write down notes of all the things that Yoongi have said, "But what about Kunpimook?" Yoongi snapped, "Oh, yeah. About that kid, I saw him in America and rode the same airplane with him."

"You what?!"

 

~~~~

 

Heesun's Point of View

"You what?!" Taehyung said, making all of us here look at him. Yoongi smiled at us, "Hehe. Heesunie, why don't you and Kookie go ahead? I need Tae here to watch the store with me and help me with the boxes. Is that alright?" I don't actually see why not. "Okay, sure," I shrugged.

Taehyung bid me a good bye, along with Yoongi. I pushed Jungkook towards the door and left the store. "What was that all about?" He just shrugged.

We started to walk around the streets. We don't really know where to go, Taehyung just invited us here. "Why don't we eat?" Jungkook asked while I just tagged along.

We went to the nearest restaurant and luckily it was-- "This is my favorite restaurant." I looked at him weirdly after he said that, "The heck? Mine, too." He smiled, yet again. Isn't he too happy?" We sat by a table for two people. It was just the two of us anyway.

A smiling waitress took our order. No, really. She kept on smiling at us the moment she came here, more likely at Jungkook. Well, I don't doubt the fact that the dude that I'm with is good looking but.. Whatever.

"What's your favorite food, Heesun?" I stopped in my thoughts for a while and looked at him, "Pizza." His eyes widened, "The same. The food's really good here, no?" I nodded.

Then we chatted about things that we both like. Looks like me and this guy have many things in common. Never would've thought that a moment like this would come. I thought that there was never a person that had the same things to like as me.

I remembered Namjoon told me that I'm like a guy because all of the things that I like is like a guy's. Well, now that I think about it. Should I tell him? Probably no. Jungkook might get the wrong idea. Haha. I'm too young to get a gender crisis.

As our food was serving, Jungkook asked, "By the way, you said that you like Big Bang? So does that mean that you like hip hop?" Why do I see hope in his eyes? "No. Although I'm into rapping but I like singing more also pop." He smiled at me, again.

Is this oppa alright? He keeps on smiling at me ever since we met earlier.

"Last question in the interview." I giggled. "Are you into dancing?" That's where I shook my head, "No but I was taught ballet when I was younger." Jungkook stopped smiling and nodded, "Is that so?" What's wrong with him?

I then remembered something. Ballet, you see, I learned that 10 years ago so I hardly can remember the steps of some routines. And unfortunately, the things that I can still remember were the people who taught me it and the people who cheered me on for doing it.

I remembered Kunpi.

"Heesun?" I snapped out of my thoughts, once again, when Jungkook spoke, "Are you alright?" I nodded and continued eating. "I don't believe you. Is it because you remembered someone?"

 

Jungkook's Point of View

She paused from chewing and stared blankly on to the thin air.

Bingo.

I know that it was a very personal question and it was too nosy of me but I couldn't handle myself from resisting to ask. I really want to get to know her more.

"I'm sorry to worry you, Jungkook-ssi." Eh? "There's no need to worry anymore. I'm fine, really," she acted like there was nothing but I can see in her eyes the word trouble. There was really something. Plus, she isn't smiling anymore.

I then remembered someone that named Kunpi. Is he the one?

We eneded the day of being awkward. I try to start on a conversation with her but all she gave me was just gestures, she wasn't saying anything. I was getting really worried. I want to hug her and make her cry. That sounded wrong. I want to tell her that I'm right here for her and she can always tell her problems to me.

But that's too cheesy so I don't want to. Also I want her to call me 'oppa'. It feels so blissful when I hear it coming from her. Wait.

What's wrong with me in this kind of situation?

Then the next day, classes started once again. The reason why we had a day off today is that the school staffs had a meeting for the transfers.

I didn't see Heesun smiling like she did before, though.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I hope you guys like it..
This is too gloomy, lmao.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 11, 2015