Twenty-five

Why Do I Love You, Again?

I forgot, sorry

 

This is where the fun starts.

Heesun's Point of View

Home.

I'm here inside my room, with Taehyung inside the bathroom of my room.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked him. Because he just came in, I didn't really care at first, then I saw him holding on to his and rushed his way towards my bathroom. "I have business to attend to!" He shouted back at me. "Why not use the one downstairs?" I asked and the answer that he gave was also beyond me,

"Namjoon hyung was giving birth!"

"What the ?!" I asked, eyes widened. This guy, is he even serious? Of course, he's not. Only an idiot will believe him.

"What's this I hear that Namjoon hyung's giving birth?" And then a wild Jimin enters my room. I looked at him blankly, "I'll just go to a conclusion that you want to be a comedian, oppa." He then gave me a stupid smile, "I know, right?" I sighed, noticing that he's still sane, "Don't do drugs, alright? You know how Tae is." He just laughed.

Then the one at fault spoke, "Are you kidding me Heesun?! I still have a mind to use, you know!" Yeah, right. "You don't know what you have until it's gone," I paused and thought for a while, "For example, toilet paper." Afterwards I chuckled when I heard him cursing all the swear words that he knew,

"Hee, being the loving little sister that you are, would you mind give this oppa of yours a roll?"

I giggled as I was fiddling something in my cabinet and passed the toilet to Jimin, who was sitting on my bed. He backed away from me, "He asked you why me?" I scoffed and just did what Tae asked. I opened the door a little, pushing my hand that was holding the tissues, inside the bathroom. He took it from me before I quickly closed the door. "Thanks, Hee. I'll give you a kiss later." I sarcastically laughed, "I don't need it."

"Just when you got yourself a boyfriend, you're already neglecting your father!"

I ignored his 'statement' and sat beside Jimin. I had a good 5-second pause before eyeing him, "How come you're still here?" and lying my head on his lap. "Didn't you hear the doorbell? The guys and I just came and I believe that Haeun, Soojung and Miyoung are also coming. They said that they wanted to have a party here." I groaned. Well, at least we won't have that annual man-hunt this Saturday.

Though, I don't know what's worse. That stupid occasion and having the rest of the night with them. This is going to be a disastrous night, I suppose.

"You weren't forced to come here, right?" I asked Jimin who was just looking at me, squirming on his lap. "Of course, not. I had nothing to do anyway." But there's still a little curiosity inside of me, "You don't like me anymore, right?" He thought for a while then smiled, "What kind of answer would you like?"

"Did I miss something?"

Both of us looked at Taehyung who just came out of the bathroom with a very not-so-delighted look on his face, "Hee, you're not angry at Jungkook, or something, right?" Confused, I shook my head but I then noticed how the situation was looking so I just wanted to tease Tae a little bit.

"Jiminie oppa, did you bring the present that you promised me?" I asked him, showing my rare-presented aegyo. He stared at me for a while, rather strangely because I only show my aegyo when I plan something absurd, I do that ever since I was a child, you see. He somehow got the idea and pulled something from his pocket, "Of course, why would I forget about my favorite dongsaeng?" He gave me his phone.

This oppa is stupid.

I mentally face palmed as I reached for his neck and hugged him, "Thank you, oppa," I was practically squealing when I used my high-pitched, kid voice for this. They said that it's cute if you used that but for me, I feel irritated about myself. I felt Jimin's pat on my back, "Don't worry, kiddo," and then he kissed my hair.

He knows how to play it.

I pulled out from him and sat up to face Taehyung. I just want to laugh at the dumbfounded look on his face but I can't. I need to stay at my role, lol. He blinked and said, "You broke up with him?" I innocently titled my head, "What do you mean? I was just being friendly to Jimin oppa," and gave a pat on Jimin's head. Then some unwelcomed person came in,

"When I actually thought that we had something special," Jungkook was sobbing.

I just stared at him blankly, feeling the awkward stares of the two other guys. I was like, why is he crying? I haven't done anything wrong, did I? I was just sitting here, why was he there in the first place but then it hit me. I actually forgot that Jungkook and I were dating! Mouth wide open, I rushed to him and struggled to do something. I turned to the two; they didn't even dared to have eye contact with me. Taehyung was whisling while Jimin was playing with his phone that I left on the bed. Dang it.

"It was only to trick Taehyung, there's no need to be sad," I said, hopelessly trying to encourage him. And then I heard Taehyung's little nagging at the background that I ignored. "Really?" Jungkook sniffed. I nodded. I honestly don't know what to do. "Okay. If you gave me a hug, then you're forgiven." I just shrugged then did what he said.

"I still can't believe that the two of you became lovers. The pairing is really random," Taehyung suddenly said in the background. I pulled away from Jungkook and he gave me a pout. "Yeah, Hee even forgets that they're dating most of the time," Jimin stated which made me glare at him, "Well, at least Jungkook's used to it."

It's true, actually. I'm ashamed at the fact that I forget that this guy and I are dating. I feel like I'm in need of a high five. On the face. With a refrigerator. That would freaking hurt.

 

~~~~

 

"Hee, you're embarrassingly stupid."

"My poor cousin, no wonder he's been sobbing in his sleep."

"And I thought that you would be the type to always remember your boyfriend but ended up being the worst girlfriend of all time."

I glared at Soojung for giving me such an honest answer and she just shrugged at me. Miyoung, Haeun, Soojung and I are on a little trip. Looks like the two haven't forgotten about the 'missions' that they normally do on a Saturday which I hate. And they just had to bring Haeun along. It's been a mystery for me about how they got close. At this point I'm too afraid to ask. It's giving me goosebumps just by thinking about it. Oh, well, just go with the flow then.

"I'm sorry, alright," I said and took a sip on my drink. We were at the cafe that we usually went. "Your apologies aren't accepted, ignorant fool," Miyoung said which made me pout; "The dude must be hurting at the moment because of what you're doing. I thought you love him." I over reacted, "I do! I just don't understand how I ended up forgetting it!"

"Miyoung unnie even said one time that you were the wise one along with her. But it seems like you turned out to be a nincompoop when it comes to love." -Haeun

"You didn't have to say it that way!" -I

"Heesun, I don't really care if you're an exception since it's your first love so I just wanted to admit that you’re downright stupid this time." -Miyoung

"Unnie, I thought you loved me?!" -I

"And you guys said that I'm an idiot?" -Soojung

"Shut up, no one likes you." -I

"Did you just talked to me informally, child?!" -Soojung

"Hey, girls, what's shaking?" Us four looked at where the voice came from, turns out to be my best guy friend. I stared at him blankly, "Your brain. ’Cause I'm about to shake your brain right now," and was to reach out for his head but he slapped me hand away. "Just because Jungkook's ignoring you right now, doesn't mean that you're allowed to bully me." I was confused, "He's not ignoring me."

Bambam scoffed, "Kid, please, you're so dense. Can't you even see how less affectionate he was when he knew once from Jimin hyung that you forget about your status with him?"

"Wait, you were listening?"

"That's not the point here."

I thought about that for a while. Well, now that he mentioned it, I kind of noticed how distant Jungkook was to me earlier when we were interacting in the house. When I speak to him, he just turns to me, smiles, talks a bit and then goes away. I found it normal just because that's how we really interact before we started dating. When we did start, he would just hug me from time-to-time, or even kiss the top of my head. Then when I realized earlier that we we're dating..

me, right?

I sighed, helplessly and looked at the people around me, "Guys," and said the words that never came out of my mouth before in my whole life as a little girl that made Miyoung, Soojung and Bambam the happiest people of all, other than the man that had the biggest onion in his hands,

"I kind of need your help with this."

And though I regret.

Because I actually need the Jungkook who just ate sweets.

Nah, just kidding.

But really.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I deeply apologize that I made her like this.
Lol, that didn't seem sincere but I really am!
I just like it that way.
Sorry.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 24, 2015