Forty-four

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Interests..

               

Heesun's Point of View

It's now mid-November and you know what that means.. It's now time to go back to Song Wan. No, don't make those disappointed groaning noises of displeasure. That's too much of a negative statement. Well, as much as I don't want to leave, since I feel like I'm inside a mansion here, I still need to because I'm a tad bit upset about Jungkook. Because you know, that conversation two days ago.

Yeah, it's been two days since that day and it was the last time we spoke to each other. The last thing that he told me was a message via text, saying that he was sorry. That was it. I was really grumpy that moment so I didn't bother reply to him.

Anyways, I'm here with Jimin and Haeun. We were inside Song Wan's quadrangle while our two principals are having a conversation, not even minding that there were students in front of them, watching. Mr. Lee was looking so desprate at the moment, he looks like he was asking for forgiveness, or something while Ms. Seo was looking all sassy as she was crossing her arms over her chest.

"They look like in their in a teenage relationship," I pointed out as a whisper and Haeun added, "They look like Jungkook and Heesun in their mid-50s." I gawked at her because of it. I mean, why would she think that? Jimin nodded with a chuckle, "I was thinking the same thing even before." Seriously guys? You can't even see how weird I feel whenever I think of that.

Until one student coughed rather loudly, they stood still.

Mr. Lee awkwardly laughed, "Sorry about that," and Ms. Seo grabbed the megaphone away from him, "This meeting is insignificant. The Hang San students can now go back to school as of for Song Wan, do whatever Mr. Lee will have to tell you." She walked off, not even minding how Mr. Lee was sobbing for all of his might in the middle. Just what did these two fought about?

Once there was no sight of either Hang San or Ms. Seo, he sniffed, "You can now go back to your classrooms." So we left him in the middle of the quadrangle, sobbing.

 

~~~~

 

Classroom.

"Hee!"

I was greeted by a big ol’ hug once Haeun and I got back inside our classroom. I noticed that it was from Soojung, of course. "Unnie, you're going to kill me," I said as I was helplessly slapping her arms that were wrapped around my neck. She let go, "Oops, sorry!" I tried to catch my breath and sat down on my chair.

And soon, I noticed that Haeun's place was just in front of me. I was surprised you see, "You were sitting in front of me this whole time and I didn't even noticed?!" She gave me a weird look, "Uhm, no. I asked Mr. Seo if I can switch seats." Mr. Seo is our homeroom teacher and moderator if you guys forgot. "Some kind of power you have," Soojung smirked and Haeun tried to be humble. Tried, lol, "Well, you know," and shrugged.

And so classes started. Nothing really seemingly wrong happened, each subject ended smoothly and the teachers said that they missed us. It's actually a miracle that I was paying attention in class. Soojung noticed and asked me if I was alright, I just gave her a weird look then and nodded.

Then there would be times where I get to look out of the window and incidentally see Hang San. There would be a boy named, Jeon Jungkook, looking straight at me while placing his chin upon his palm. When we had eye contact, he gave me a freaking pouty face. I frowned a little and turned in front to see a scheming looking Haeun with a pinch of Soojung on the side, "What's wrong with you and Jungkook?" And I answered the most illegitimate answer of all time,

"We broke up."

They had this very shocked look on their faces as they were looking at me and cursed my name like, "KIM HEESUN!" Then everyone in class looked at us. I swear, it was seriously loud that I think even Jungkook heard it. "Geez, can't you guys take a joke?"

"Well, you said it like it was true so we believed you," Haeun said while Soojung nodded. I sighed and chuckled at the same time, "Seriously?" We're actually lucky that there was no teacher inside the room since it was already break.

"Say, how was it in Hang San, guys?" one of our classmates asked. I answered, "It feels like a living inside a mansion." The others stared at us in awe including Soojung. "Yeah," Haeun added, "It was like a castle inside." It was true, you know. Soojung shook me by the shoulders, "See! This is why I wanted to go with you guys!" I scoffed, "Well, you should've studied harder."

Her shoulders slumped down, "That's true," she was truly upset. I could tell her that there is still a next time to make her grades higher but I can't guarantee her that there would be a next time wherein the school switch will come. We should wait first when Mr. and Mrs. Lee will fight again, not that I want them to. Nor I want Soojung to give up on studying. The choices are too difficult!

I sighed and just gave up on life. "Say, Heesun," someone called, "You said that Taehyung is your brother, right?" which made most of my classmates gape at me with a weird look. I was confused, "What? Is there anything wrong about Taehyung being my brother?" They shook their heads as one said, "No. Although it's confusing how you get to study in this kind of school while he studies there," as she pointed at Hang San.

"Well," I thought for a moment but I was also asking myself the same thing. Now that she mentioned it, how come that I was studying in different schools as Taehyung? It totally didn't bother me at first when Namjoon ordered me to study here, but I couldn't seem to get why. And so Haeun answered for me, "It's because she might get bullied in Hang San, regarding the fact that the people that she's friends with are all famous and such. Other than here, in Song Wan, she's practically safe since you guys aren't that judgmental."

Then it hit me, I remembered how Jungkook said that Namjoon had a good reason to make me study here. Wow, I really remembered that when it was like more than a week ago but who the hell cares? It was like the time when I first had a crush on him.

Jungkook..

I turned my gaze back towards to Hang San and saw that he wasn't in his seat anymore. Where'd he go? I sighed and stopped looking anymore, only to be seen by Haeun, "You thinking about him, again?" I nodded. "It's such a harsh decision to be cold to him, no?" Yeah, Haeun's like my human diary if you guys couldn't notice, "Well, you thought that it was good for him not to be so spoiled and I agree with that. Just don't go overboard and make him too upset.

That talk that you had the other day might come again and maybe this time, he would be serious about it." I gulped at the thought and nodded. Never thought that having a lover will be this challenging. Though I don't want to think about having a married life, neither do I want to ask Soojung about it. All I want to do now is wish for Haeun to have a boyfriend right this instant.

"Noona!"

Someone said, which made Soojung and I turn to the way where it came from. It was from the front door of the room although I couldn't see who it was. Soojung stood up from her seat and sprinted away towards the door while shouting, "Chanie!" And when she meant 'Chanie', it's Chanwoo, isn't it? And would you look at that? It is.

Soojung was practically killing the dude by her hug while Chanwoo will just say, "Noona, stop it. You're humiliating." This guy seriously reminds me of Jungkook and I couldn't grasp the reason why. "Why? I missed you!" Soojung just continued as Chanwoo whined, "Noona, we always see each other at home, how would you miss me?!"

Wait, why am I watching these two anyway? I must be insane.

I turned to my front and didn't see Haeun anymore. Where is she? Eh? How did she got there in the front of the class? She was just here! Does she teleport, or some ? Why is this happening to me? I faced my palm as I was turning my gaze back to Hang San, to see Taehyung, who was aggressively waving, literally, his whole arm to me with that very wide smile on his face. Now I see, I got Taehyung syndromes. Believe it.

I just nodded at him and looked at Soojung again who just sat back in her seat, she was holding a packed lunch. I frowned, "How come?" I guess she got what I meant, "You mean this? Chanwoo always gives this to me, Hee." My frown went worse, "Really?" I must be good at short-termed responses, or she just understands me too well, "Hee, you don't even pay too much attention at anything in the past. Another reason why you don't even know him."

Pretty much the most accurate answer in the whole world.

I won't freaking say anymore.

"Heesun-ah," I heard Haeun called for me so I looked at her, "We need to pass the notebook so where's yours?" I nodded and rummaged through my backpack to search for my journal. Once I found it, I gave it to Haeun. She then went out of the room along with our class representative.

"What's written in there, Hee?" Soojung asked me. I shrugged, "Nothing in particular. Just the things what happened in these past few weeks. Things that doesn't even bring you into tears. Yeah." She chuckled and started eating.

However, I'm not sure if the things written in there aren't that important. Hm. Let's see, I wrote there how I met my best friend, again. The reason why I was absent one day. When Soojung and Hoseok had the wedding and how it go. The thing that happened in the week of the festival. How my practice for the song with Chanwoo go. The thing that happened in Halloween. And last but not the least, the day of our performances.. wait..

"Oh, !" I said absentmindedly that made Soojung startled and ask, "What? Why?"

I am utterly stupid!

I accidentally wrote there that I was dating Jungkook!

 

~~~~

               

Narrator's Point of View

Student Council's Office.

It was already past the time of the students' dismissal but it wasn't closing time yet. Most students in the council have already left to go home since it was already the time where the sun sets.

"Kim!" called one of the council members, which happens to be the vice president, "I'm going home, alright?" and cleaned up her things. The said boy just gestured his hands, saying that she should. The girl huffed and went out to slam the door shut, making the boy who was left alone the room, jump a little up from his seat, "Geez, what'd I even do to her?" and sighed.

He placed the notebook that he was reading on his table and stretched up his arms, "Man, being president is so tiresome!" he whined, "Five done. 1,679 to go. Wow, I have a lot in my hands!" he said while picking one of the piles of journals in front of him, "If I could just ask Mr. Lee to give me credits for doing this, then I would!" until one journal caught his eye.

The boy picked it up and tried to contain his laughter, "What's this? What normal girl would want to put a sign like this?" he said while staring at the little red-colored journal in his hands. It had a little sign for warning that was sticking on the front cover of it that said, 'Don't read this if it's not ing yours'. Well, cursing is just absurd, or so the boy thought with a big, amused smile on his face while he opened the journal and started reading.

Apparently, the student council president's duty for today was to read and check everyone's report. If the student's report didn't have anything that leads to danger on it, then he'd put CLEARED beside the student's name in the list that he had. Seems like, it was not the most entertaining job that he had since it looked like every one of his schoolmates' lives aren't that amusing. Guess that their president was too much of an egotistical jerk.

Until this journal that he was holding on to came into his sight, he nearly quit. He skipped through the pages until the end, where he saw a word that said 'boyfriend'. His eyebrows raised in interest and read that part:


---
Yet, again just had a fight with Jungkook. I really can't handle him anymore.
He says that he's jealous but I had enough of that already.
Miyoung actually suggested me to break up with him but I can't do that.
Neither do I want to do that.
I'm just too fed up with him being all grumpy on his own and ignore me all of a sudden.
---

 

"Jungkook?" the boy wondered, "Isn't he Jimin-ssi's friend?" He stood up and searched through the drawers which filled with the documents of each student in Song Wan. He tried to find the identity of this 'Jungkook' that she speaks of and he said that was Jimin's friend. Unfortunately, he wasn't found in any of it. "He's not here," the boy said, disappointed and flopped back down in his seat, "So that means, she's dating a student in Hang San?!"

He was surprised, really, that this girl had the guts to date someone in the other school when she knows that it was forbidden since the married couple was still in a fight. And this particular girl, had him interested, "We got a bad girl over here. Probably better if she breaks up with him, no? Now how can we do that?

What if she had fun with me instead?"

He flipped through the pages, again, until he ended up in the farthest back side of the journal where the owner's name will be seen, "Huh? Kim Heesun."

Heesun is in big trouble in the time being.

(a/n: What the heck have I done?)

(ans: I just made a whole new revolution)

 

 

 


Author's Note:

You'll know who he is and his problem in the next chapter.
I just love adding characters in this..
It makes me hyped up and other things..
Don't question why.

Sorry for not updating.
Whatever.
You guys wouldn't care anyway, lol

 

 

Updated:
June 10, 2015