Sixteen

Why Do I Love You, Again?

"I have a crush on.."

               

Heesun's Point of View

To: Headless Fish
Hey, if you saw a friend of yours trying to put poison in your food, what would you do?
Would you ignore her, even if she's special to you?

I took a deep breath and pressed the send button. This was really frustrating. I know that it's pretty late for this because I've already made my decision but I want to know Soojung's choice. She's pretty good at these things aside from being an total idiot.

I'm at home. I came home with Jimin. Taehyung had to leave me with Jimin, lol had to, because he lived in the dorms with Jungkook. Now that I think about it, where does Jungkook live? I've never seen him in our neighborhood before and how did he become friends with the others?

How come I'm so curious about him?

From: Headless Fish
I’d choose my own safety more than choosing others.
But Hee, are you holding a grudge against me?
We can talk about it.. I'm cying here.

This unnie..

To: Headless Fish
*crying.
And I'm not, neither on Miyoung unnie. I just have a bit of a problem with one of our classmates.
 I have another question though.

From: Headless Fish
Is someone trying to kill my precious Heesun?!
Go ahead and ask..

To: Headless Fish
What's it called when you keep on thinking about someone and get curious about him?
I don't know I've been feeling like that a lot lately.

...

It's already passed 5 minutes and I haven't received an answer from h--

"KIM HEESUN, COME OUT AND LET'S HAVE A TALK!"

/sigh.

 

~~~~

 

Living Room.

"My sister's falling in love?!" Jin over actingly asked and looked at me, wide-eyed. I turned to Soojung and Miyoung, "I'm falling in love?"

Soojung screamed, "Oh, my gosh! My favorite dongsaeng is falling in love for the first time!" and sat beside me to give me a hug. I returned it though, "Yeah, yeah. I still don't believe you."

Miyoung rolled her eyes, "Hee, don't deny anymore. It's Jungkook-ssi, isn't it?" I sarcastically laughed, "What?" But to be honest..

I'm not sure why I laughed.

I bit my lip and turned to Jin. He was staring blankly at me. At this rate, I won't know what my end would be-- "I won't tell him." Hah? "So you do?!" I turned to Miyoung and Soojung, again. And then I sighed,

"I have a crush on him.."

Series of screaming, cat screeching, and a "Congratulations" from Jin came along. He pat my shoulder, "I won't tell neither Namjoon, or Taehyung." I pouted, "You'll tell them, I know it! Especially that retarded alien of a duck!"

He pinched my nose, "I promise you that I won't tell him."

"Tell me what, hyung?" Great. Speak of the devil.

 

~~~~

 

"I knew something that I'm not supposed to know," Taehyung sang and danced in front of me, making me pissed as hell. "Yeah, you're not supposed to know alright," I scoffed. "Don't worry, I won't tell him."

"I won't trust that freaking line anymore. Mr. Kim Seokjin, here, already told me that but he ended up telling you. Now I'm currently thinking of a way on how to make Jungkook get the wrong idea."

"Oh, my gosh, she said his name," Soojung, from the very corner of the room, started fanning herself and glided her back down the wall. "I know, the feels!" Miyoung said, snickering from my side. "Hee, you're blushing," Taehyung poked a finger at my cheek that I pushed away, "Don't touch it."

"Really though, I won't tell him." I raised a brow at Taehyung as he stood straightly in front of me, having a hand placed on his chest, "I, Kim Taehyung, hereby declare that I will not tell neither a single clue about my sister's, Kim Heesun's, crush, Jeon Jungkook to him, Jeon Jungkook." Why is he keep on saying his--

"Yah!" I was about to hit the duck but he ran away. "Say, you can write that down on your journal, Hee, if you can't think of anything to write." Oh, ! "I almost forgot about that freaking journal," I ran upstairs, going to my room, "Good night, guys!"

"Dream of Jungkook-ssi!" -Miyoung

"Shut up!"

               

Narrator's Point of View

"This night is delightful," Jin said and stood up from his seat, "You kids have fun. I'm going to sleep now. Good night," and left the living room. "Good night!" All three of them said.

It was silent at first but,

"We should tell him!"

"No, I already promised Hee."

"Let's just see what face he would ma--"

"No is no, Soojung."

Miyoung chuckled when she saw her best friend pouting at Taehyung's strictness. She paired these two together ever since they were kids. They looked cute, or so Miyoung thought. Too bad that Soojung was already getting married. That reminded her.

"Tae, could you give me a picture of Hoseok-ssi?" Miyoung asked that Taehyung did and gave her. She looked at him weirdly, "Why is there picture of him in you wallet?" The boy was speechless. "Oppa, you homo?" Soojung laughed. The boy reasoned, "No. I just have that picture because I always forget to remove it."

The girl nodded and snickered, "Whatever. Just face the consequences of me not believing you." The boy just sighed, already saw this coming.

"Let me see!" Soojung whined when she saw Miyoung pulling the photo away from her, not giving her a single glimpse of the boy's face. "Jungie, he's handsome. You'll probably like him," she immediately gave back the picture to Taehyung once the other girl tried to snatch it away from her.

"Dang it," Soojung hissed, making the older look at her. "I thought you've seen him already." The younger shook her head, "He's always absent in family meetings. Darned college student." Miyoung chuckled.

(a/n: I feel like making a side story about Krystal and Hobi, lol)

Once that was done, the room was silent, again. The girls were sitting on the couch, having a staring contest with the boy, who was shifting gazes at the two and sitting on the rough light-colored carpet in their living room.

"I can't take this anymore," said Miyoung, "What are we going to do with Jungkook and Heesun? It's a Saturday tomorrow and the three of us have a date. Heesun's probably thinking that you're going to set her up with Jungkook, again."

Taehyung started to think. She was right though. For a 16-year-old, his sister was pretty much the wise one, alongside Miyoung. Her adorable and innocent features didn't get along with her intelligence. Taehyung even wondered and asked his parents if Heesun was really their sibling, making the maknae cry and ignore him for two weeks.

Remembering Heesun, she was like the mixture of Namjoon, Seokjin and him altogether. There was: Namjoon's 'God of Destruction' title, Seokjin's love of girly things, and Taehyung's a hundred of weird expressions. Taehyung doesn't even know why he was thinking of that in this kind of situation.

"How about making Jungkook do the move?" Taehyung suddenly blabbered after thinking about his siblings. How did I even think of that? Or so he thought. "What do you mean?" Miyoung asked. "You know, Jungkook would be the one making their date. He's really in love with her now so I think he can do it on his own.

Plus, they pretty much did nothing in their last 'date'," Taehyung answered looking up to their chandelier, watching the every swaying movement of the light bulbs. "That's a good idea," Soojung beamed, next bumping her shoulder at the older next to her, "What do you think, unnie?"

"Hmm," Miyoung tapped her chin, staring intently at the dazed boy, "Tae," whom she called. The boy looked at her smiling face, "Let's start tomorrow, shall we?"

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Freaking finally, ain't that right?
I am so freaking lame..

Well, yeah, if you guys haven't noticed.
This is much more a chapter for forgiveness because I've sensed
some readers' panicking about Jungkook dying
like, why would I even kill the poor guy?
What came into your minds and thought that?
xD

Oh, well, it's cool.
Badass Chipmunk, out.
I should totally change my username..
I just don't know how, lmao.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 15, 2015